No chemistry between Kuzma and IT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Car54 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
I've noticed little chemistry with IT and anyone. He's new to the team and his style is chaotic so it's not that harsh a statement.

I guess you missed how Randle and Zu have chemistry with him.

Assists last 5 games

Clarkson 4,1,3,3,1
Isaiah 6,7,7,9,4

And that's with IT playing like crap... Imagine if he starts playing well.

But let's keep up with the false narrative if you some of you just enjoy picking on someone just because they are short.

I don't like how he played last night I gave a pass to the other two games. It's the gift and the curse. When you have a guy like him or Kobe who are used to taking over games the nights they can't do it. They're going to be called out for it. He most definitely pass more than I expected.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Car54 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
I've noticed little chemistry with IT and anyone. He's new to the team and his style is chaotic so it's not that harsh a statement.

I guess you missed how Randle and Zu have chemistry with him.

Assists last 5 games

Clarkson 4,1,3,3,1
Isaiah 6,7,7,9,4

And that's with IT playing like crap... Imagine if he starts playing well.

But let's keep up with the false narrative if you some of you just enjoy picking on someone just because they are short.

I don't like how he played last night I gave a pass to the other two games. It's the gift and the curse. When you have a guy like him or Kobe who are used to taking over games the nights they can't do it. They're going to be called out for it. He most definitely pass more than I expected.

If he wants to get paid, he needs to bring it in crunch time... he's played fine... I think most of the time he gets good open shots, he's been a good playmaker... however, I agree with those who aren't happy with his bad shooting, his reckless drives that occasionally end up in turnovers or bailout fouls... and he's choked at least two times when he should have helped us close.

But historically he's a better outside shooter than anyone on our team, he makes great cover for Lonzo, and he still seems to penetrate and draw fouls. People say he's damaged goods, yet how do you explain all the times he gets to the cup at his tiny height, yet Lonzo until last game hasn't been able to without a wide open break.

If we don't get LeBron... I want him as a backup for Zo. If I hear Dr. Clapper say he won't be able to play... if he won't accept anything less than guaranteed starter or if he wants too much money, then fine we can part ways with him. The only thing I don't want to see is a repeat of last year where he like Rondo signs on the cheap with one of our direct competitors.
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: