OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1005, 1006, 1007 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
I'd like him back for the Nuggets game, but I've pegged the Golden State game as a loss. I think we can go 1-1 over the next two, and if he's back for Miami, that's cool with me. I think we win against Miami with or without him as well. Randle is holding the fort, Kuzma is slowly playing better and there is always Zo keeping the ship steady.

Don't think GSW is a loss.

Steph is out and Klay and Iggy are questionable.
and lets remember it hasnt been a guaranteed loss for our young guys even when they were all there. we beat them then too. The same way we seem to miss wide open shots vs the nuggets every time we play them. Is the same way the warriors blow open shots when they play the lakers. with or without everyone healthy. but if all these guys end up missing the game. we have a real chance to beat them.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees

😂😂😂

But does IG agree about what he assumes GT agrees about?!?!
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Off Topic Reminder.....Everyone Welcome.....Be Sure to Complete Your NCAA Tournament Bracket!!

When can I complete my bracket?
--After the field is announced on Selection Sunday (March 11th) @ 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) on TBS.

When does my bracket have to be completed?
-- Edits can be made up to an hour before the fist game tips off on Thursday, March 15th @ 9:00 AM (Pacific Time).

How many brackets can I complete?
-- One

What is the Group link?
-- LINK to Yahoo Tourney Pick'em LakersGround page.

What is the Group password?
-- 8Kobe24

**Note**
When you're setting up your bracket, be sure to unselect the "show personal email" box, and make sure your bracket is listed under a username (prefer your LG ID), and not the name on your birth certificate.

Visit the LG Thread - http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=184446&start=0
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Come back friend
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakers evaluating be like:

Staff: How are you feeling Brandon?

BI: I feel great, I'm ready to go.

Lakers: After further evaluation, Brandon will be out the next 3 games. He will be evaluated next week.
Lonzo'sBalls
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Come back friend
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject:

We need Brandon
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject:

I will really question this team if Ingram plays against the Heat. Just because if Ingram is ready to go then, why wouldn’t he be ready to go tonight?

Ah well.
Fracture
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject:

When the (bleep) is this dude coming back
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
I will really question this team if Ingram plays against the Heat. Just because if Ingram is ready to go then, why wouldn’t he be ready to go tonight?

Ah well.

Because he won’t be re-evaluated until tomorrow. The groin isn’t something to mess around with, that can cost players half of seasons.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

Because he won’t be re-evaluated until tomorrow. The groin isn’t something to mess around with, that can cost players half of seasons.

Lol @ reevaluated. Before the Cavs game, they ruled him out and said they will evaluate him later that day to see how long he was going to be out meaning they didn't even evaluate him prior to ruling him out before the game. They just blindly said he wasn't ready.

They don't bring guys back when they win cause they feel like they can buy time. So stupid.
JeffreyRashad
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees

bruh

post of the month lol
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

Lol @ reevaluated. Before the Cavs game, they ruled him out and said they will evaluate him later that day to see how long he was going to be out meaning they didn't even evaluate him prior to ruling him out before the game. They just blindly said he wasn't ready.

They don't bring guys back when they win cause they feel like they can buy time. So stupid.

sports fans are the most blindly assumptive people in the universe. ya'll got cynical theories on everything. from players work habits, to injuries --- when ya'll literally have zero insight
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

sports fans are the most blindly assumptive people in the universe. ya'll got cynical theories on everything. from players work habits, to injuries --- when ya'll literally have zero insight

Lonzo said he was ready to play before the all star break, they sat him out for 3 straight games after he said that.

Our medical staff and their coddling of players is a joke. This is the NBA, stop trying to baby these dudes.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

The Lakers have real medical personnel making decisions based on medical evaluations. Luke has said they tell him if a player can play or not. It isn’t Luke, Magic or Pelinka making those decisions.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

Lonzo said he was ready to play before the all star break, they sat him out for 3 straight games after he said that.

Our medical staff and their coddling of players is a joke. This is the NBA, stop trying to baby these dudes.

Lonzo was like 60% out there for the first few games he was back. He also played through the shoulder injury. Ingram played through injuries
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

It's not that the medical staff is coddling them. It's that you're incredibly short-sighted and they aren't. I'd bet any amount of money that if a player was to deem himself ready (which most players do out of pure passion) and the training staff gave him the okay, then he aggravated it in the game, you'd still blame the training staff. I know you've convinced yourself that you know what's going on behind the scenes, but you don't. These people have medical degrees. There's a reason why they're employed by the team and making six-figure salaries to do what they're doing while you're sitting here posting on a forum with the rest of us. You don't know jack about what's going on. That's why you're having to sit here and make stuff up.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

It's not that the medical staff is coddling them. It's that you're incredibly short-sighted and they aren't. I'd bet any amount of money that if a player was to deem himself ready (which most players do out of pure passion) and the training staff gave him the okay, then he aggravated it in the game, you'd still blame the training staff. I know you've convinced yourself that you know what's going on behind the scenes, but you don't. These people have medical degrees. There's a reason why they're employed by the team and making six-figure salaries to do what they're doing while you're sitting here posting on a forum with the rest of us. You don't know jack about what's going on. That's why you're having to sit here and make stuff up.

Jesus
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Just so you know, CantStopJM has been suspended for a week. Between his comments here, in the Randle thread and in the game threads, dude likely won't be around much longer if he doesn't change when he comes back.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
Just so you know, CantStopJM has been suspended for a week. Between his comments here, in the Randle thread and in the game threads, dude likely won't be around much longer if he doesn't change when he comes back.

He was coddled for far too long.

babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:36 am    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Megaton wrote:

Ah well.

Spot on. Every word.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:44 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
I expect another week or two of "he says he feels good/he looked good today." To build hype, followed by "he's not cleared to play tonight" followed by "were not rushing him." On rinse/repeat despite the fact they already know how long they're likely keeping him out.

pretty much "he is back to shooting"

Followed by "he'll be out the next 2 games"
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

He was coddled for far too long.

yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject:

So JM was stopped it seems.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject:

Re-evaluation today. With Kuzma out I'm hoping even more he gets clearance to play against Miami.

After watching Williams play I've no idea what the FO is doing to resolve the absence of wings on this team. Just an odd 10 day signing.

Heal up well BI!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1005, 1006, 1007 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next
Page 1006 of 1885
Jump to: