LAKERS -at- WARRIORS - 3/14 - Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Think you guys might be doing a lil too much belly aching.. We're missing two starters and a key contributer and still managed to compete.

We'll be fine..

I'm probably being too hard on the kid but past few games Lonzos shooting has stunk and tonight I really really wanted him to take that part up a notch since we were missing so many guys.

I figured we would lose tho- out kuz bi and hart you lose floor spacing guys and the bench gets chewed up...ennis and company getting too many minutes is bad
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Think you guys might be doing a lil too much belly aching.. We're missing two starters and a key contributer and still managed to compete.

We'll be fine..

I'm probably being too hard on the kid but past few games Lonzos shooting has stunk and tonight I really really wanted him to take that part up a notch since we were missing so many guys.

I figured we would lose tho- out kuz bi and hart you lose floor spacing guys and the bench gets chewed up...ennis and company getting too many minutes is bad

Lonzo is not good in the halfcourt... this is obvious. When do you ever see him beating his guy off the dribble, collapsing the defense, kicking it out, creating shots etc?

He’s good in transition but in the halfcourt set he passes the ball off stands around, passes it some more or shoots a 3. I need my primary ball handler to act like a primary ball handler.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

We'll be fine..

It's going to take time for him to be consistently good shooting.. I'm okay with that. We're looking at a guy that's already solid in all other facets of the game.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:32 am    Post subject:

Felt bummy brand yesterday and conked out when it was still light, but just scanned thru the game now. The rebound and touch pass with two hands to a teammate in the paint by Zo was a Magic pass. Quickly got rid of the ball over two defenders' heads as soon as he landed with the rebound. Earv did that many a time. Pass involving both high IQ and zip/touch. Nooice. Any highlight was gonna be a bonus I thought when I heard both Kuz n BI were still out. Hope they don't malinger Kooz on Friday. Mild tweak.

The soothsayer who told Julius Caesar "beware the Ides of March" in 44 BC also knew the bad news that Tyler Ennis would be getting another chance to play 2,062 years later. We should've listened to him. None of us were prepared for this.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
The soothsayer who told Julius Caesar "beware the Ides of March" in 44 BC also knew the bad news that Tyler Ennis would be getting another chance to play 2,062 years later. We should've listened to him. None of us were prepared for this.

LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:58 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Julius Randle described incident with Isaiah Thomas in third quarter as "just communicating, man." Says they "expect a lot out of each other" and "There’s nobody I’d rather go to war with than I.T."
av3773
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:04 am    Post subject:

Just a sloppy game all around by the lakers, coaches included...I know we have injuries, but some of the rotations

This looked like a young team coming off a win on a back to back
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject:

We played two G league players and a NBA wash out against a Superstar "KD"

Livingston was supposed to be top 5 PG prospect when he came into the League and you already know swaggy can get hot and carry a team he did it in a few games as a laker last year.
LakergirlsFan710
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject:

National reporting on this game made no mention of any Lakers being out, just Klay, Steph and Draymond. Saw a lot of comments laughing at thr lakers like they should have easily won this. I went through the warriors forums and literally saw no one mention that the lakers were down 3 important players, just some commenting that it might be a tough game since the lakers were playing so well.I would say the Lakers need their 3 injured players to win games more than the Warriors need their 3. Warriors have a lot of ring chasers on their bench, while lakers have literally G leaguers.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject:

LakergirlsFan710 wrote:
National reporting on this game made no mention of any Lakers being out, just Klay, Steph and Draymond. Saw a lot of comments laughing at thr lakers like they should have easily won this. I went through the warriors forums and literally saw no one mention that the lakers were down 3 important players, just some commenting that it might be a tough game since the lakers were playing so well.I would say the Lakers need their 3 injured players to win games more than the Warriors need their 3. Warriors have a lot of ring chasers on their bench, while lakers have literally G leaguers.

That’s how the NBA works. The only teams that matter are the top 3 or 4. Everyone else gets no focus.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43
Page 43 of 43
Jump to: