overwatch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: overwatch

My nephew got me playing this game...any other bronze trash here?
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject:

bronze trash checking in
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
bronze trash checking in

sweet fam

who are your best heroes?
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
nickuku wrote:
bronze trash checking in

sweet fam

soldier and lucio.

Terrible aim, no map knowledge, no game sense. Yup thats me.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
nickuku wrote:
bronze trash checking in

sweet fam

soldier and lucio.

Terrible aim, no map knowledge, no game sense. Yup thats me.

playing projectile/hitscan in this game is 300% different than in battlefield/CS. I can't explain why I'm so bad. I can't kill a single thing with soldier.

word @ no map knowledge and zero instinct...to offset this I've spent most of my time playing as torb and the turret does my killing for me. I usually get 4xgold
Big Game James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject:

The game is so broken. I stopped playing it after I dropped over 500 points from platinum down to bronze mostly because of quitters and teammates not interested in winning / team composition.

They have finally made a game that is so reliant on your teammates, that now it is broken because you can no longer affect your team if your teammates are just terrible or refuse to work together. I've tried everything also. Join up with groups, game finders, etc. Everything failed.

I uninstalled the game and my quality of life has done nothing but improve. Save yourself the headache and do the same.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Big Game James wrote:
The game is so broken. I stopped playing it after I dropped over 500 points from platinum down to bronze mostly because of quitters and teammates not interested in winning / team composition.

They have finally made a game that is so reliant on your teammates, that now it is broken because you can no longer affect your team if your teammates are just terrible or refuse to work together. I've tried everything also. Join up with groups, game finders, etc. Everything failed.

I uninstalled the game and my quality of life has done nothing but improve. Save yourself the headache and do the same.

quitters in competive? that's trash

I have 0 problem leaving quickplays though. I've had a leaver penalty since I started playing the game
aachan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject:

Played for like 3-4 seasons of competitive, stopped playing just before they introduced Doomfist, so its almost been a year now since I've played, so I have No idea what the competitive meta looks like right now. I peaked at Master's, but spent most of my time in Diamond.

Soldier 76 was always meta, so he was always a good pick if you're looking to climb. Zarya is always a solid choice because games can be decided off of her ultimates if you can get off a good combo. Roadhog another solid pick back then because hooks for easy opening picks + his juicy heal. Rein will always be meta, but can be frustrating to play as a solo player coz you're at the mercy of your teammates.

Personally I always found it easier to climb as tanks. There were just more viable options in the tank hero pool as opposed to DPS where it's Soldier, become a god Genji, Tracer or bust. Outside of the tanks I've already listed, D.va is another hero I loved playing along with Winston, they're just both great heroe's with good mobility to dive the enemy back line (healers).

Obviously take what I've said with a grain of salt, since I have no idea what buffs/nerfs have hit heroes since I've played along with how new heroes have changed meta.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject:

aachan wrote:
Played for like 3-4 seasons of competitive, stopped playing just before they introduced Doomfist, so its almost been a year now since I've played, so I have No idea what the competitive meta looks like right now. I peaked at Master's, but spent most of my time in Diamond.

Soldier 76 was always meta, so he was always a good pick if you're looking to climb. Zarya is always a solid choice because games can be decided off of her ultimates if you can get off a good combo. Roadhog another solid pick back then because hooks for easy opening picks + his juicy heal. Rein will always be meta, but can be frustrating to play as a solo player coz you're at the mercy of your teammates.

Personally I always found it easier to climb as tanks. There were just more viable options in the tank hero pool as opposed to DPS where it's Soldier, become a god Genji, Tracer or bust. Outside of the tanks I've already listed, D.va is another hero I loved playing along with Winston, they're just both great heroe's with good mobility to dive the enemy back line (healers).

Obviously take what I've said with a grain of salt, since I have no idea what buffs/nerfs have hit heroes since I've played along with how new heroes have changed meta.

Its pretty much the same.
sharongarcia
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject:

I play this game. It is pretty interesting. If you want to play you always can write me

Last edited by sharongarcia on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject:

nerds
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: