Lamar Odom to start cannabis business
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Lamar Odom to start cannabis business

Quote:
Lamar Odom is preparing to launch Rich Soil Organics, a line of marijuana products, because he credits cannabis for helping him while he underwent treatment for substance abuse.

I know people will snicker at this, but I've read that cannabis can help people kick an addiction to a drug that, you know, is actually bad for you.

Good for him that he's finding a way to be active and productive in retirement. It's a miracle that he's even able to function after what happened at that whore house recently.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-marijuana-helped-me-after-rehab/

Mods, feel free to move this to the General Basketball Discussion section if need be.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Lamar Odom to start cannabis business

slavavov wrote:
Quote:
Lamar Odom is preparing to launch Rich Soil Organics, a line of marijuana products, because he credits cannabis for helping him while he underwent treatment for substance abuse.

I know people will snicker at this, but I've read that cannabis can help people kick an addiction to a drug that, you know, is actually bad for you.

Good for him that he's finding a way to be active and productive in retirement. It's a miracle that he's even able to function after what happened at that whore house recently.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-marijuana-helped-me-after-rehab/

Mods, feel free to move this to the General Basketball Discussion section if need be.

Good for LO!
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject:

As a strong advocate for marijuana and all of its amazing attributes, I can say from personal experience that one drug only replaces another, and usually not for long. The underlying issues that cause addiction aren’t cured with a couple puffs.

Albeit it’s better than crack, it’s only a matter of time before an addict returns to the original drug of choice.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Lamar Odom to start cannabis business

slavavov wrote:
Quote:

I don't think he would've kept drugs around with all those children in the Kardashian's....oh you meant that other whore house.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Lamar Odom to start cannabis business

rwongega wrote:
slavavov wrote:
Quote:

I don't think he would've kept drugs around with all those children in the Kardashian's....oh you meant that other whore house.

lol. well played,sir
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject:

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/03/21/former-nfl-star-who-left-because-of-drug-use-launches-marijuana-brand/

Quote:
“I’m a healer now,” the 1998 Heisman Trophy winner told the Cannabist. “I’m excited for that world to converge with cannabis.”

Real Wellness, which is launching in California, has products designed for daily use, and also includes herbal extracts.

“I am known as a professional football player,” Williams told the Sun-Sentinel. “In the last 14 years, I have been educating myself and training as a health care practitioner.”
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject:

I'll support him on this.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject:

Major Snickering here....!
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:21 am    Post subject:

ChickenBeckerman wrote:
I'll support him on this.

Me too...do they deliver?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Lamar Odom to start cannabis business

rwongega wrote:
slavavov wrote:
Quote:

No, not funny. Calling women whores is a sexist slur. Don't do it here. And that goes for the people lol-ing and agreeing. Just grow up and stop reinforcing sexist stereotypes.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject:

His weed will have potential at first, be borderline great at times, but ultimately leave you wanting a more potent high.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject:

Just about everyone who is remotely famous and doesn't mind having their name associated with weed is doing this. It's the newest frontier in licensing.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Just about everyone who is remotely famous and doesn't mind having their name associated with weed is doing this. It's the newest frontier in licensing.

Yup. Helped on a deal with Mac Dre estate re: making Mac Dre themed “backwoods” (gross “cigars” used to make awesome blunts).

All the rage.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject:

Here in Colorado we have Willies Reserve

Always premium stuff
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

Yup. Helped on a deal with Mac Dre estate re: making Mac Dre themed “backwoods” (gross “cigars” used to make awesome blunts).

All the rage.

Dre really needs to start some strains..

We have a strain here called Bruce Banner.. lol.. it actually calms the Hulk and gives ya nice chill feeling

Someone has made a Magic Johnson strain too
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject:

His estate very well may.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject:

Why not!!! the demand will be more than enough to profit the suppliers, especially premium LEGAL ones. Smart business move LO
Lamar's Bud
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject:

Sounds like a plan!
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject:

Now the problem for LO is to not use the product before he sells it.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
As a strong advocate for marijuana and all of its amazing attributes, I can say from personal experience that one drug only replaces another, and usually not for long. The underlying issues that cause addiction aren’t cured with a couple puffs.

Albeit it’s better than crack, it’s only a matter of time before an addict returns to the original drug of choice.

Or makes the necessary mental adjustments to refrain from drug use. If you first program the primary computer change is possible. The mind is a very powerful tool...

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Or makes the necessary mental adjustments to refrain from drug use. If you first program the primary computer change is possible. The mind is a very powerful tool...

That doesn't work for majority of addicts.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Is that an opinion or do you have stats? I'm going from the position that says the person wants to quit.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Is that an opinion or do you have stats? I'm going from the position that says the person wants to quit.

Find an addict who doesn't want to quit and ask them if it's just a mental adjustment that needs to be made.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
jodeke wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Find an addict who doesn't want to quit and ask them if it's just a mental adjustment that needs to be made.

Didn't say it was just a mental adjustment. I presented a means to a end. Starting from the base of wanting to quit. I also said change is possible.

When I quit smoking the first step was wanting to. Then I had to make up my mind, program the primary computer.

You said majority. I ask again is that just your opinion?

splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:

his original drug of choice was weed. lets never forget him in tears because he was suspended for getting caught the 2nd time and he knew 3rd time caught meant he was out of the nba. if you believe the story he told in that article not long ago posted here. he slipped up and found his way to the coca. But his drug of choice was always the herb.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: