Best and worst countries you've visited and ones that you want to visit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aussiesuede
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jul 2005
Posts: 9798

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Has anyone here even been to Sweden (specifically Stockholm) or any of the other Nordic countries before?


I lived in a small town in the south of Sweden (Gislaved) for 8 months. I absolutely loved the people and the culture but couldn't handle the weather. Stockholm in the East is beautiful, with a good nightlife scene. Swedes are easy to talk to, and party with, but it usually takes Americans a bit of time to warm up to them. Culturally, they don't smile nearly as much as Americans, and I've consistently witnessed Americans have a bit of difficulty in adjusting to lesser level of gregariousness - but once past that, most discover just how genuinely warm people most Swedes really are.

Gothenberg in the West is gorgeous with an awesome nightlife scene. Tons of things to do, both in town and on the countryside. Lots of kewl towns to visit like Uddevalla, Malmo (connected to Denmark), Vaxjo (College Town), and Kalmar (Another College Town on the water with kewl castles). For such a small country, Sweden is quite diverse. But the downside is DEFINITLELY the weather. The small window for a decent visit is between June - September. Too far into fall, winter, or early spring - and you'll freeze your cajones off.


And now you live in Australia?

Do you think Scandinavia is more interesting to visit than France or Germany?


Now I live in Seattle (at least for a few more months)

"Interesting" is pretty subjective. I'd say that generally, as an American, you're likely to find more things "Interesting" in both France and Germany since both places have colored the history of this country moreso than Scandinavia. One of the common things that comes up with Americans I've traveled through Europe with is the genuine surprise they feel when they come across something which they had prior thought was just a part of their history and then come to find out that it was actually part of the history of the particular European country they're visiting. Often simple things, like nursery rhymes, certain dishes they'd thought of as American in origin, common phrases they'd thought were created in America, etc. So there is a certain natural draw and interest in such things, and it's much more common for Americans to find those commonalities in both France and Germany since both places have colored American history moreso than Scandinavia has (unless you're from Minneapolis or Seattle with their unusually large Scandinavian populations).

If it were my 1st trip to Europe, I'd choose France and Germany over Scandinavia, as a "1st Visit". That said, I can easily recommend Scandinavia as a fine travel choice that's not likely to leave most disappointed. The people really are a joy, and are very welcoming of Americans and their culture, and literally just about everyone speaks perfect english (often better english than some Americans! lol)
_________________
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 21296

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject:

Totally agree there are some ď1st visitĒ countries to prioritize in Europe even though most of them are all worth a visit.

But not sure Iíd include Germany there although definitely agree with France. Just curious, why didnít you include Italy?

If I were recommending a first Europe visit for only two countries it would be Italy first, then France. So much to do in Italy and so many cities worth visiting.

Second tier would be Spain, Germany, England, Switzerland.

Then Scandinavian countries which are more beautiful than steeped in arts and culture. And also the other countries like Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, etc.

Then probably Eastern European countries.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28359
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Totally agree there are some ď1st visitĒ countries to prioritize in Europe even though most of them are all worth a visit.

But not sure Iíd include Germany there although definitely agree with France. Just curious, why didnít you include Italy?

If I were recommending a first Europe visit for only two countries it would be Italy first, then France. So much to do in Italy and so many cities worth visiting.

Second tier would be Spain, Germany, England, Switzerland.

Then Scandinavian countries which are more beautiful than steeped in arts and culture. And also the other countries like Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, etc.

Then probably Eastern European countries.


Italy is on my list too. Any particular area you recommend? (Venice, Rome, Milan, Florence, etc.)
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
audioaxes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 9530

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject:

I found London pretty boring.
_________________
anti-tank.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 127110
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
I would like to visit my homeland but it no longer exists.


Which is what?


King of Prussia


That's just outside Philly. Was there a few years ago.


No, it is part of current day Germany. You have never heard of the Prussian Empire?
_________________
Iíve got my toes in the water, ass in the sand.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 21296

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Totally agree there are some ď1st visitĒ countries to prioritize in Europe even though most of them are all worth a visit.

But not sure Iíd include Germany there although definitely agree with France. Just curious, why didnít you include Italy?

If I were recommending a first Europe visit for only two countries it would be Italy first, then France. So much to do in Italy and so many cities worth visiting.

Second tier would be Spain, Germany, England, Switzerland.

Then Scandinavian countries which are more beautiful than steeped in arts and culture. And also the other countries like Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, etc.

Then probably Eastern European countries.


Italy is on my list too. Any particular area you recommend? (Venice, Rome, Milan, Florence, etc.)


Florence is my favorite intíl city thus far. So Florence for me. Its beautiful (in the city not nature sense) and steeped in culture too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13395

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
tox wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
India, Singapore, and Japan on the best list. Strange crowd.


What's wrong with Japan and Singapore?
. Nothing. Nothing wrong with Irvine either. Just doesnít make my best cities list.


I can see why you don't like Singapore, but isn't Tokyo one of the most exciting cities in the world?


Itís not exciting in the way that I would call exciting. Interesting, overwhelming, bustling, frenetic yes. But on the scale of fun and enjoyable? Not touching the great fun cities Iíve been to. But cool if others think so. Just interested to know what specifically ranks it tops with them.

That's still pretty nebulous. What is your distinction between exciting and interesting/frenetic/bustling?

I mean, I'm more excited for Kyoto than either Tokyo or Osaka on my upcoming Japan trip, but I suspect your issues with Tokyo are different than mine.


Kyoto is awesome.

Indeed it is. The number of tourists was ridiculous (I realize this is equivalent to complaining about being stuck in traffic as if you're not part of it), but I (bleep) loved the city. I liked Tokyo and Osaka too, but not as much. It's too bad I can't drink too much anymore -- I imagine that detracted from my time in those two cities.
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13395

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
tox wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
tox wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
India, Singapore, and Japan on the best list. Strange crowd.


What's wrong with Japan and Singapore?
. Nothing. Nothing wrong with Irvine either. Just doesnít make my best cities list.


I can see why you don't like Singapore, but isn't Tokyo one of the most exciting cities in the world?


Itís not exciting in the way that I would call exciting. Interesting, overwhelming, bustling, frenetic yes. But on the scale of fun and enjoyable? Not touching the great fun cities Iíve been to. But cool if others think so. Just interested to know what specifically ranks it tops with them.

That's still pretty nebulous. What is your distinction between exciting and interesting/frenetic/bustling?

I mean, I'm more excited for Kyoto than either Tokyo or Osaka on my upcoming Japan trip, but I suspect your issues with Tokyo are different than mine.


I think the exciting isnít entertaining so much as just busy and crowded. Lots of tech, but food entertainment art things I would rate as being of interest to me arenít as good as other places. I guess I would say Tokyo is a spectacle more than a broadly great experience. Japan is too culturally cold for me to find it topping my list as well.

Ah ok I see what you're saying. Yeah, that does make more sense. It doesn't help that a lot of things are hidden behind the language. Not sure if you've ever seen a rakugo performance but it's a really interesting piece of Japanese culture & entertainment. But if you don't speak Japanese you're SOL.

And yeah, the culture thing is a turn off for sure. I don't find it surprising that pretty much every story of one of my friends intermingling with the locals involves alcohol.


I spent two and a half years in japan. No axe to grind, enjoyed it, but it ainít anywhere near the pinnacle of places to be. Not even in Asia, where Thailand, the Philippines, and even Seoul were way more fun.

Yeah having come back from Japan, I really enjoyed my time there but your point about the country being culturally cold definitely rang true. I went alone but I met up with friends for most of the trip -- the time alone was honestly pretty isolating, and not just because of the language barrier (though that is obviously a large part of it). Lost in Translation got that part right.

I had a lot of fun in terms of entertainment, though, but I'm younger and probably more into tech. Akihabara is a damn spectacle. I also just love castles, shrines, temples, etc. My biggest regret is not climbing Mt. Fuji. I'll do that next time I go.

I had a friend go to Seoul and she was utterly underwhelmed. I'm not really sure what there is to do in Seoul. But she, like me, is largely a non-drinker and I know a lot of experiences are shaped by nightlife.
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28359
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to trip a tour through?

Also, does it make more sense to visit France or Italy instead of Scandinavia?
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Apr 2001
Posts: 6596

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
I would like to visit my homeland but it no longer exists.


Which is what?


King of Prussia


That's just outside Philly. Was there a few years ago.


No, it is part of current day Germany. You have never heard of the Prussian Empire?


You have Prussian ancestors? Are they named Frederick and with a "von"?
_________________
ďProperly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.Ē
― Isaac Asimov
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82058
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for places to trip a tour through?

Also, does it make more sense to visit France or Italy instead of Scandinavia?


If you haven't yet been to Europe, my advice would be to prioritize France, Italy, Spain, and London. I'd also put Reykjavik on as a hidden very good time. After that it depends on taste, but Ireland, Croatia (based on friends recommending), Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark are all nice
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Posts: 4912
Location: Orange County

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
I found London pretty boring.


Are you Ron Swanson?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 21296

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for places to trip a tour through?

Also, does it make more sense to visit France or Italy instead of Scandinavia?


If you haven't yet been to Europe, my advice would be to prioritize France, Italy, Spain, and London. I'd also put Reykjavik on as a hidden very good time. After that it depends on taste, but Ireland, Croatia (based on friends recommending), Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark are all nice


Just curious, why didnít Switzerland make your list? Feel like Iíd put that ahead of several countries in your Ireland list, no?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28359
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for places to trip a tour through?

Also, does it make more sense to visit France or Italy instead of Scandinavia?


If you haven't yet been to Europe, my advice would be to prioritize France, Italy, Spain, and London. I'd also put Reykjavik on as a hidden very good time. After that it depends on taste, but Ireland, Croatia (based on friends recommending), Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark are all nice


Thanks. Any particular areas of France and Italy you recommend besides Paris, Venice, and Rome?

How's Amsterdam? I'm going to try to see if I can get that in too.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28359
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject:

Has anyone ever used a tour company before? I'm curious what people think of this bus tour. My concern is that most of the time would just be spent on the bus. But the rate (2,800 for 26 days) seems quite cheap... What's the catch?

https://www.tourradar.com/t/104765#details
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Oct 2001
Posts: 5669
Location: Allupinya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject:

My favorites: London, Paris, Hong Kong

Least favorite: Beijing

Places I want to go: Peru (Lima and see Machu Picchu), Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Australia/NZ, Africa. Also the Maldives.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Oct 2001
Posts: 5669
Location: Allupinya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for places to trip a tour through?

Also, does it make more sense to visit France or Italy instead of Scandinavia?


If you haven't yet been to Europe, my advice would be to prioritize France, Italy, Spain, and London. I'd also put Reykjavik on as a hidden very good time. After that it depends on taste, but Ireland, Croatia (based on friends recommending), Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark are all nice


Thanks. Any particular areas of France and Italy you recommend besides Paris, Venice, and Rome?

How's Amsterdam? I'm going to try to see if I can get that in too.


In Italy, I prefer Florence over Venice and Rome. You get all the history but I find the vibe better. Also check out Bologna which is not far from Florence.

Amsterdam is cool if you venture away from the real center of the city, where it gets really sketchy.

Also, check out Barcelona.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28359
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject:

I have around 30 nights. Here's how I'm thinking of doing it...

Thinking of doing it like this:

1) Arrive in Stockholm for five nights

2) Stockholm to Amsterdam via flight (four nights)

3) Amsterdam to Paris via train (five nights)

4) Paris to London via train (five nights)

5) London to Venice via flight (four nights)

6) Venice to Florence via train (four nights)

7) Florence to Rome via train (five nights)

8) Rome to NYC via flight

Is Florence really considered a major city in Italy, or would I be better off trying to visit Copenhagen instead?
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82058
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject:

Heartburn wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for places to trip a tour through?

Also, does it make more sense to visit France or Italy instead of Scandinavia?


If you haven't yet been to Europe, my advice would be to prioritize France, Italy, Spain, and London. I'd also put Reykjavik on as a hidden very good time. After that it depends on taste, but Ireland, Croatia (based on friends recommending), Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark are all nice


Thanks. Any particular areas of France and Italy you recommend besides Paris, Venice, and Rome?

How's Amsterdam? I'm going to try to see if I can get that in too.


In Italy, I prefer Florence over Venice and Rome. You get all the history but I find the vibe better. Also check out Bologna which is not far from Florence.

Amsterdam is cool if you venture away from the real center of the city, where it gets really sketchy.

Also, check out Barcelona.


Havenít been to Florence, but youíre not going to come close to the historical treasures in Rome.
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82058
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
I have around 30 nights. Here's how I'm thinking of doing it...

Thinking of doing it like this:

1) Arrive in Stockholm for five nights

2) Stockholm to Amsterdam via flight (four nights)

3) Amsterdam to Paris via train (five nights)

4) Paris to London via train (five nights)

5) London to Venice via flight (four nights)

6) Venice to Florence via train (four nights)

7) Florence to Rome via train (five nights)

8) Rome to NYC via flight

Is Florence really considered a major city in Italy, or would I be better off trying to visit Copenhagen instead?


You could trim Stockholm and amsterdam and Venice and Florence down a couple of nights and insert Copenhagen and Barcelona pretty easily. The places you will need the most time are Paris London Rome imo. Also, Reykjavik is a nice visit too.
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 29978
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject:

I've been to france maybe 4-5 times and hated it every time. I wouldn't recommend it, I dislike the people and the culture, but I know a lot of people do like it so don't let me dissuade you

If you're looking for recommendations for Europe I would say Rome, Prague, Brussels, Barcelona, Utrecht, and Talinn.

I haven't been to Norway but people are always raving about it so I do wanna go there myself. Also Helsinki (Finland), and Tbilisi (Georgia)
_________________
Purple and Banana
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28359
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
I have around 30 nights. Here's how I'm thinking of doing it...

Thinking of doing it like this:

1) Arrive in Stockholm for five nights

2) Stockholm to Amsterdam via flight (four nights)

3) Amsterdam to Paris via train (five nights)

4) Paris to London via train (five nights)

5) London to Venice via flight (four nights)

6) Venice to Florence via train (four nights)

7) Florence to Rome via train (five nights)

8) Rome to NYC via flight

Is Florence really considered a major city in Italy, or would I be better off trying to visit Copenhagen instead?


You could trim Stockholm and amsterdam and Venice and Florence down a couple of nights and insert Copenhagen and Barcelona pretty easily. The places you will need the most time are Paris London Rome imo. Also, Reykjavik is a nice visit too.


Are Amsterdam/Florence/Venice really not all that interesting? The problem with Barcelona is that it is so far from everything else and would require a flight both to and from.

Copenhagen is weird because theoretically it should be easy to get to from Stockholm, but there really isn't that much difference in getting there than there is from any other major city.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lonzo'sBalls
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 320

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject:

Best: Portugal
Worst: Mexico

Want to visit: Tahiti, Peru, Brazil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 10649

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject:

I'm partial to Thailand myself. Visited here 15 years ago and never left. Good food, friendly people, and affordable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 2926
Location: Mukdahan, Thailand

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
I'm partial to Thailand myself. Visited here 15 years ago and never left. Good food, friendly people, and affordable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB