OFFICIAL CHANNING FRYE from Arizona "don't go 0 for 6" Thread :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Channing Frye quotes from NBA.com

Quote:
Channing Frye thinks it's possible the Lakers could land LeBron James in free agency this summer. ''Any superstar would like to play for Luke (Walton). He's a players' coach,'' Frye said.

''If that's not enough, this is also the Lakers and you'd get to play in LA at Staples Center.'' Frye will be a free agent, too, and the veteran forward would like to stay in LA.

''(Expletive), it's the Lakers,'' he said. ''I want to allow them to make the right decisions with bigger-name guys. I'm a pretty good backup, emergency break-the-glass-type guy.''

After seeing what LeBron puts his coaches through, I don't want that fate for Luke.

He even tried to get rid of a great coach in Spoelstra. In his defense, nobody knew he was a great coach yet but he seems to have a problem with any coach or authoritative figure for that matter.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Channing Frye quotes from NBA.com

Quote:
Channing Frye thinks it's possible the Lakers could land LeBron James in free agency this summer. ''Any superstar would like to play for Luke (Walton). He's a players' coach,'' Frye said.

''If that's not enough, this is also the Lakers and you'd get to play in LA at Staples Center.'' Frye will be a free agent, too, and the veteran forward would like to stay in LA.

''(Expletive), it's the Lakers,'' he said. ''I want to allow them to make the right decisions with bigger-name guys. I'm a pretty good backup, emergency break-the-glass-type guy.''

Impending free agent Channing Frye believes the Los Angeles Lakers are a place that superstars will want to play in the future.

* https://lakeshowlife.com/2018/04/15/los-angeles-lakers-channing-frye-believes-superstars-play-la/

FYI:
* https://twitter.com/NBA_Mixes/status/985655046997192706
jjangx27
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject:

^ uhhh...
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:15 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Channing Frye@Channing_Frye

Regardless of I go back to the Lakers or not respect is always due to what they’ve accomplished.Channing Frye added,

Classy, intelligent player. I would love to have him back in the P&G for perhaps the vet minimum.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:18 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Channing Frye@Channing_Frye

Regardless of I go back to the Lakers or not respect is always due to what they’ve accomplished.Channing Frye added,

Classy, intelligent player. I would love to have him back in the P&G for perhaps the vet minimum.

This is one friend of Luke's that I wouldn't mind them keeping around.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject:

Yes, good player to have on your bench

1. VLF 16
2. pjiddy 15
2. Aeneas Hunter 15
2. Triangle_Offense 15
2. Freddie Buckets 15
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: