Las Vegas police responding to shooting report at Mandalay Bay
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject:

Initially, there was a lot of conspiracy due to the lack of hotel footage (Paddock going to his the room, loading the room with weapons, etc.) but a lot of that has already been released which shot down a lot of conspiracies. Plus a few sellers have confirmed that they sold ammo to Paddock. Not much left for conspiracy.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject:

Had to be a whole lot of voices conspiring in his head to get his self to make this decision

Did anyone ever find writings or something detailing WHY? Can't just write this off on Mental Illness?
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
How has there not been a credible conspiracy yet

Why on Earth would think there needs to be a conspiracy?

I probably shouldnt have thrown it out there so casually.. just more insanity than I know how to comprehend one man desiring to do..

I apologize for that I think I meant to ask why no manifesto or message to the world about why he chose to do this? I cannot comprehend being so upset like that and not wanting people to know what you were upset about

but think of the flipside.... what possible motive would make someone want to conspire to do a mass shooting like this and pin it off on someone else? There's no sure fire benefit that I see for anyone to take on such a risk.
I also find it funny that how our goverment that everyone can agree can barely even coordinate changing light bulbs without tripping over itself can somehow pull off these ridiculous conspiracies so cleanly.
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:01 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
Initially, there was a lot of conspiracy due to the lack of hotel footage (Paddock going to his the room, loading the room with weapons, etc.) but a lot of that has already been released which shot down a lot of conspiracies. Plus a few sellers have confirmed that they sold ammo to Paddock. Not much left for conspiracy.

Actually there are still a lot of conspiracy nuts that complain every time more evidence is released that the evidence doesn’t satisfy them. If a video is released they can say it’s fake, edited, they can nitpick things in the video, etc.

And instead of saying it’s really suspicious that no video has been released, they say it’s really suspicious that it took so long to release them, and really suspicious that there isn’t more video.

These people are not going to change their minds.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19
Jump to: