The Walking Dead new season 2/25/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
audioaxes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject:

fear the walking dead has been surprisingly decent so far. I really dont get the fascination with Morgan... his character has already went full circle and seems to be recycling through the same process again but even so I still enjoyed the first 3 episodes and am more interested in seeing with what happens with Fear's current story arch than watching Rick bicker with Maggie next season.
SPOILERS
killing off Nick was a big head scrather (if he really died)... him and Strand were by far the most interesting characters the show had going
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
fear the walking dead has been surprisingly decent so far. I really dont get the fascination with Morgan... his character has already went full circle and seems to be recycling through the same process again but even so I still enjoyed the first 3 episodes and am more interested in seeing with what happens with Fear's current story arch than watching Rick bicker with Maggie next season.
SPOILERS
killing off Nick was a big head scrather (if he really died)... him and Strand were by far the most interesting characters the show had going

Nick is gone. He wanted to go back to movies. As for the character, he'll be around in the flashbacks to the baseball stadium through the mid-season finale.

I agree, Fear is good. I thought last year was great, and this season doesn't seem to have missed a beat. I'm a bit curious as to where Madison is in the future when they come across Morgan and that group.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: