Official Thomas Bryant Thread (Signed to 2-year deal, p. 15)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

Consensus seems to be that heís not ready. I canít wait until summer league in July. I got my hotel room booked and Iím ready to see this kid and hart play...I really think heís going to make a huge leap this summer. It canít feel too good to watch all of the other rookies he was drafted with find success at the nba level while heís stuck in the G-league. He has the talent
Endless3D
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject:

PICKnPOP wrote:
Consensus seems to be that heís not ready. I canít wait until summer league in July. I got my hotel room booked and Iím ready to see this kid and hart play...I really think heís going to make a huge leap this summer. It canít feel too good to watch all of the other rookies he was drafted with find success at the nba level while heís stuck in the G-league. He has the talent

He's talented but he's a long term prospect.

The goal for him this year should be to be good enough to be a backup center getting 10-15 minutes.

If we can develop him to a starter level over the next couple of years, it would be huge for us. He has the potential to be a center that can hit the three and protect the rim.

If the FO is confident in him, I wouldn't mind giving Brook Lopez a two year deal with the expectation that TB is able to start in 3 seasons.

I'm higher on TB then Zubac tho
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject:

Endless3D wrote:
PICKnPOP wrote:

He's talented but he's a long term prospect.

The goal for him this year should be to be good enough to be a backup center getting 10-15 minutes.

If we can develop him to a starter level over the next couple of years, it would be huge for us. He has the potential to be a center that can hit the three and protect the rim.

If the FO is confident in him, I wouldn't mind giving Brook Lopez a two year deal with the expectation that TB is able to start in 3 seasons.

I'm higher on TB then Zubac tho

me too and i was high on Zubac after his rookie.

Zubac didn't look better in season two, he may have even regressed. wouldn't be surprised if he's not on the team next season.

Follow me on twitter @FreddieBuckets
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29
Jump to: