Doordash
Goto page Previous  1, 2

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 2706

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
prices are marked up...delivery is expensive..how can you beat Jack in the Box tacos delivered to your door .
you dont have any business getting jack tacos delivered, nor mcdonalds, or anything that low on the totem pole. lol at open my door to see someone arrive saying "here is the taco bell you ordered."

nothing about that sounds right at all. as if Tbell wasnt bad enough when you ride thru the drive thru. the days you dont feel like hoping in the car or going to those bad spots is a rest day for your body. now there is nothing stopping you from eating crap food every single day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Posts: 4931
Location: Orange County

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
prices are marked up...delivery is expensive..how can you beat Jack in the Box tacos delivered to your door .
you dont have any business getting jack tacos delivered, nor mcdonalds, or anything that low on the totem pole. lol at open my door to see someone arrive saying "here is the taco bell you ordered."

nothing about that sounds right at all. as if Tbell wasnt bad enough when you ride thru the drive thru. the days you dont feel like hoping in the car or going to those bad spots is a rest day for your body. now there is nothing stopping you from eating crap food every single day.


Um ubereats for sure has McDonalds at the very least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 43684
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am    Post subject:

Ordered from Doordash. They got the address wrong at first. By the time it was corrected the delivery time doubled and the food was cold. I ordered FatBurger. If I order again I'll order something that can be reheated in the micro.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 7737

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Ordered from Doordash. They got the address wrong at first. By the time it was corrected the delivery time doubled and the food was cold. I ordered FatBurger. If I order again I'll order something that can be reheated in the micro.



get a refund!!! It's perfect or it's free for me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 43684
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Ordered from Doordash. They got the address wrong at first. By the time it was corrected the delivery time doubled and the food was cold. I ordered FatBurger. If I order again I'll order something that can be reheated in the micro.



get a refund!!! It's perfect or it's free for me

I didn't know you could get a refund. How do you go about getting one. It's probably to late now, I ordered about two weeks ago and ate the burger.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
I Bleed P&G
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 01 Dec 2015
Posts: 539

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Ordered from Doordash. They got the address wrong at first. By the time it was corrected the delivery time doubled and the food was cold. I ordered FatBurger. If I order again I'll order something that can be reheated in the micro.



get a refund!!! It's perfect or it's free for me

I didn't know you could get a refund. How do you go about getting one. It's probably to late now, I ordered about two weeks ago and ate the burger.

Never to late. Go into the app and under orders select the "order" that you want get the refund for. Once you have selected the right order then on top right hand corner select "help." Then select the whatever the reason for you order not being to your satisfaction. In your situation I would select "Arrived late."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6480

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject:

Driver for DD. This thread is a perspective goldmine.


Please continue.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 409

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:20 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
I used to use ubereats whenever they emailed me a free delivery code. I unsubscribed from their emails but I had no issues with them. Just not worth the fee. Guess I'm cheaper than I am lazy.


on redditt i think there are free delivery coupon codes on there all the time mitigating the cost quite a bit. from what i remember (i only ordered from them once or twice and once with postmates), the only fee left is if you order under 12-13 so those coupon codes people post help..i've been using the mcdonalds app last couple months and it saves me a lot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 43684
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject:

I Bleed P&G wrote:
jodeke wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Ordered from Doordash. They got the address wrong at first. By the time it was corrected the delivery time doubled and the food was cold. I ordered FatBurger. If I order again I'll order something that can be reheated in the micro.



get a refund!!! It's perfect or it's free for me

I didn't know you could get a refund. How do you go about getting one. It's probably to late now, I ordered about two weeks ago and ate the burger.

Never to late. Go into the app and under orders select the "order" that you want get the refund for. Once you have selected the right order then on top right hand corner select "help." Then select the whatever the reason for you order not being to your satisfaction. In your situation I would select "Arrived late."

I went to the app on my phone and computer. I don't see a way to pull the order I want a refund on. I won't ask for a refund on my order.

I'm going to use it again and would like to know how to get a refund if I'm not satisfied.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
audioaxes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 9576

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject:

I can count on one hand of the times I actually used food delivery in my life. I have no problems just getting in my car and picking something up and too much of a cheapo to tolerate having to pay delivery charge + tip + the service's inflated menu prices
_________________
anti-tank.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike@LG
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Apr 2001
Posts: 59604
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I Bleed P&G wrote:
jodeke wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Ordered from Doordash. They got the address wrong at first. By the time it was corrected the delivery time doubled and the food was cold. I ordered FatBurger. If I order again I'll order something that can be reheated in the micro.



get a refund!!! It's perfect or it's free for me

I didn't know you could get a refund. How do you go about getting one. It's probably to late now, I ordered about two weeks ago and ate the burger.

Never to late. Go into the app and under orders select the "order" that you want get the refund for. Once you have selected the right order then on top right hand corner select "help." Then select the whatever the reason for you order not being to your satisfaction. In your situation I would select "Arrived late."

I went to the app on my phone and computer. I don't see a way to pull the order I want a refund on. I won't ask for a refund on my order.

I'm going to use it again and would like to know how to get a refund if I'm not satisfied.


Tweet Doordash help. PM them.
_________________
Resident Car Nut.
Troy Brown, Kevin Huerter, Chandler Hutchison, De'Anthony Melton, Jerome Robinson, Aaron Holiday, Bruce Brown, Donte Divincenzo, Josh Okogie
Jarred Vanderbilt, Landry Shamet, Alize Johnson
@Lakersoutsiders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike@LG
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Apr 2001
Posts: 59604
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
Driver for DD. This thread is a perspective goldmine.


Please continue.


Just ordered, called in sick today.

Dude beat the expected time, read the notes and directions I left for each item. Extra utensils. No sizes available for the drink to order, but restaurants give free refills, so I left a request asking for a large drink. Drink was large, no up charge because it's a free refill.

A thousand times would get the same driver over and over.
_________________
Resident Car Nut.
Troy Brown, Kevin Huerter, Chandler Hutchison, De'Anthony Melton, Jerome Robinson, Aaron Holiday, Bruce Brown, Donte Divincenzo, Josh Okogie
Jarred Vanderbilt, Landry Shamet, Alize Johnson
@Lakersoutsiders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2011
Posts: 2001

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, when I have a positive experience, I always tell myself, "man i wish there was a way to get the driver exclusively every time"

BTW the other day I was following the DRIVER on my phone and I noticed she started going north after she picked up my order. I literally thought she was driving away w my food. 10 minutes later and she returns south with my food. When she finally got here she ADMITTED that she was dropping off another order.

Didn't know you could do that.

P.S. I still gave her a 5/5 cause she was wearing a lakers shirt. And when she left she said "go lakers"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 7737

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject:

used Postmates for the first time today...about the same as DoorDash but they go everywhere ...for me that included most of the steakhouses on the strip here in Vegas ...

https://postmates.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Posts: 4931
Location: Orange County

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Just used postmates to get a sandwich. Charged me 5.99 for delivery and its been "food is getting picked up" for 1.5 hour already. IM SO HUNGRY.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB