THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 951, 952, 953 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
I'm not sure what is fact or "fake news" anymore.

Me and my buddy pressed our friend on the issue regarding these camps and detention centers. He (a Trump voter) claimed he didnt know much about it... But he had "heard" that the children were separated to "protect them from pedophiles" within the camps.

What? We tried to ask if he felt it was wrong to separate kids from parents.... Whatever the reason. And he wouldnt answer. He only deflected and changed the subject. Unreal. Its like these people just forget about being humane because of "their country".
Sickening.

You're avoiding the obvious, racism. A child is safer from pedophiles if they're with their parents. Ask him would his mother or father allow a ped to get close to him.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Me and my buddy pressed our friend on the issue regarding these camps and detention centers. He (a Trump voter) claimed he didnt know much about it... But he had "heard" that the children were separated to "protect them from pedophiles" within the camps.

What? We tried to ask if he felt it was wrong to separate kids from parents.... Whatever the reason. And he wouldnt answer. He only deflected and changed the subject. Unreal. Its like these people just forget about being humane because of "their country".
Sickening.

You're avoiding the obvious, racism. A child is safer from pedophiles if they're with their parents. Ask him would his mother or father allow a ped to get close to him.

Deputy accused of raping 4-year-old, threatening to have her undocumented mom deported if family spoke out
https://cw39.com/2018/06/18/texas-sheriff-accused-of-raping-4-year-old-threatening-to-have-her-undocumented-mom-deported-if-family-spoke-out/

Local Coverage ^^
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject:

I recently had a discussion with a friend who also suddenly hadn't heard about the children or hadn't read about it enough...

Of course he goes on to say government takes our kids away too when we drop them off at school.

I didn't make that up.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Can this poll be trusted?

Is USA Demographics nothing but WWE/WWF and Nascar fans?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/robert-mueller-poll-russia-probe-new-low/2018/06/22/id/867852/
CNN Poll: Mueller's Approval Rating on Russia Probe Hits New Low

Quote:
Public support for how special counsel Robert Mueller is handling the Russia investigation has reached its lowest point, signaling that President Donald Trump's attacks have had some effect, according to CNN poll results released Friday.

Mueller's approval rata on handling of the inquiry now stands at 41 percent, compared with a high of 48 percent in March and 44 percent last month, the CNN-SSRS poll said.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Can this poll be trusted?

Is USA Demographics nothing but WWE/WWF and Nascar fans?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/robert-mueller-poll-russia-probe-new-low/2018/06/22/id/867852/
CNN Poll: Mueller's Approval Rating on Russia Probe Hits New Low

Quote:
Public support for how special counsel Robert Mueller is handling the Russia investigation has reached its lowest point, signaling that President Donald Trump's attacks have had some effect, according to CNN poll results released Friday.

Mueller's approval rata on handling of the inquiry now stands at 41 percent, compared with a high of 48 percent in March and 44 percent last month, the CNN-SSRS poll said.

And the latest piece of evidence we hate to admit...Trumpism is working.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Sickening.

Deputy accused of raping 4-year-old, threatening to have her undocumented mom deported if family spoke out
https://cw39.com/2018/06/18/texas-sheriff-accused-of-raping-4-year-old-threatening-to-have-her-undocumented-mom-deported-if-family-spoke-out/

Local Coverage ^^

You make my point, the deputy was arrested because the childs mother reported him.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Sickening.

Local Coverage ^^

You make my point, the deputy was arrested because the childs mother reported him.

Trump is hoping, just like Hitler, that he can turn Americans against Mexicans.. hes just a (bleep) like that

And yes.. I just wanted to show that they are not safe in the Authorities arms either

Trump is even harming "Asylum Seekers" Any SANE WIFE.. would be seeking Asylum out of her marriage to Trump.. \ breaks my heart.. so sick and evil and vile creepy
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
New Republic: The Military Drinking-Water Crisis the White House Tried to Hide

Quote:
The Trump administration feared it would be a “public relations nightmare”: a major federal study that concluded contaminated groundwater across the country, especially near military bases, was more toxic than the government realized. Political aides to President Donald Trump and Environmental Protection Agency head Scott Pruitt pressured the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry against releasing the results.

“The public, media, and Congressional reaction to these numbers is going to be huge,” an unidentified White House aide wrote, according to Politico. “The impact to EPA and [the Defense Department] is going to be extremely painful. We cannot seem to get ATSDR to realize the potential public relations nightmare this is going to be.” The study was not released.

That is, until Wednesday
. Amid a media firestorm about the administration’s immigration policy, the ATSDR—a division of the Department of Health and Human Services—quietly published its 852-page review of perfluoroalkyls, or PFAS, which are “used in everything from carpets and frying pan coatings to military firefighting foams,” according to ProPublica. “All told, the report offers the most comprehensive gathering of information on the effects of these chemicals today, and suggests they’re far more dangerous than previously thought.”

These chemical compounds pose health risks to millions of Americans. They’re in roughly 1 percent of the nation’s public water supply, according to the EPA; in roughly 1,500 drinking water systems across the country, according to the Environmental Working Group. People who drink from these systems, even if their exposure to PFAS is low, now have a potentially increased risk of cancer; of disruptions in hormones and the immune system; and of complications with fetal development during pregnancy.

But military personnel and veterans are particularly at risk, because PFAS compounds are in firefighting foams, which have been used in training exercises at military bases across America since the 1970s. Those foams have leached into the groundwater at the military facilities, and often the drinking water supply. Nearly three million Americans get their drinking water from Department of Defense systems.

My mother was a young military wife living on the base in Camp Lejeune, NC in the late 60s early 70s. Apparently, if you lived on that base between 1965 and 1985, you were exposed to those contaminants in the ground water and a good number of people have become ill and died from a variant of bile duct cancers. My mother was diagnosed with gallbladder cancer which quickly spread to her liver in September 2012. She passed away June 19th 2013. 6 months after she passed, we received paperwork from the government disclosing this exposure. If you happen to still be alive, they may help with some medical treatment. My 3 brothers and I also received packets because we were either exposed directly or in utero. So we are at an abnormally high risk of getting some catastrophic bile duct cancer at some point in the future. And as I found out recently 2 of my childhood friends also lost their mothers to liver and kidney cancer. We're all military brats so all of us had been in Camp Lejeune at some point during that window.

That's a horrible situation to find oneself in. So sorry. My hopes to you and your family for good health in the future.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Trump Props Up Grieving Parents To Defend Immigration Policy

The president used some unsupported claims about immigrant crime rates to stir concern.
---
Amid the immense backlash he’s facing for separating immigrant children from their families at the border, President Donald Trump held an event Thursday with parents whose children were killed by undocumented immigrants.

Flanked by more than a dozen parents holding Trump-autographed posters of their deceased children, he did not make an explicit reference to the uproar over shelters where about 2,000 children have been detained separately from their parents in recent weeks. But the comparison was clear.

Trump Jokes That Murder Victim Is ‘Tom Selleck, Except Better Looking’

Many of those family members also spoke at today’s event, and were holding large photos of their late loved ones — some of them signed by the President. It was while introducing Agnes Gibboney, whose son Ron was murdered, that Trump chose a curious moment to make a joke about the photo in her hand.

“This is Tom Selleck,” he said. “Except better looking, right?”

Not sure what makes me gag more . . . Trump joking about a murder victim's looks and autographing the photo or the fact that parents would allow themselves and their dead loved one's to be used as props to spew anti-immigrant propaganda . . .
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:58 pm    Post subject:

It's just good old authoritarianism. It explains how he behaves, how his followers behave.

It makes me so sad to live in the same country, to go to the same ball games, to shop in the same stores, to walk on the same streets with people who are authoritarians and who have submitted to his will to the point where policies and facts no longer matter. He has unleashed something so dark, it will take many decades to repair. I came to this country thinking it was the greatest country in the world with effective political institutions and informed, engaged voters. Over 40% of the population don't believe in any of that. They live through resentment.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Trump taking the country back to open racism is not a dangerous as him destroying Democracy, undermining our justice system, attacking the media, trying to privatize medicare, medicaid, deregulation, trying to move to authoritarianism etc.

These things will take years to fix. Racism has been there since the country's beginning. There is no fix for that but we have been dealing with it.

DMR wrote
Quote:
“We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S.-We will destroy you from within...”

-Khrushchev
This is my greatest fear. Putin has a leg up in that prophecy.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
It's just good old authoritarianism. It explains how he behaves, how his followers behave.

It makes me so sad to live in the same country, to go to the same ball games, to shop in the same stores, to walk on the same streets with people who are authoritarians and who have submitted to his will to the point where policies and facts no longer matter. He has unleashed something so dark, it will take many decades to repair. I came to this country thinking it was the greatest country in the world with effective political institutions and informed, engaged voters. Over 40% of the population don't believe in any of that. They live through resentment.

This really pains me to read. It's sad to see someone who came to this country with the dreams and ideals that once characterized this country to be so disillusioned is crushing.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

The president used some unsupported claims about immigrant crime rates to stir concern.
---
Amid the immense backlash he’s facing for separating immigrant children from their families at the border, President Donald Trump held an event Thursday with parents whose children were killed by undocumented immigrants.

Flanked by more than a dozen parents holding Trump-autographed posters of their deceased children, he did not make an explicit reference to the uproar over shelters where about 2,000 children have been detained separately from their parents in recent weeks. But the comparison was clear.

Many of those family members also spoke at today’s event, and were holding large photos of their late loved ones — some of them signed by the President. It was while introducing Agnes Gibboney, whose son Ron was murdered, that Trump chose a curious moment to make a joke about the photo in her hand.

Not sure what makes me gag more . . . Trump joking about a murder victim's looks and autographing the photo or the fact that parents would allow themselves and their dead loved one's to be used as props to spew anti-immigrant propaganda . . .

What’s bizarre is that you could easily fill stadiums with the families of victims murdered by white male American citizens. And people would rightly look at you like you’d lost your mind if you wanted to crack down on white males. But put nine families up there and a lot of people think, hmm, maybe we do need to do something. Because you’re pitching to their inner unexamined xenophobe. The same person who can see how one thing is stupid thinks the other makes sense, entirely because they grant a superior status to one group. That’s racism in its bare form.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Sickening.

I'm with you, jo. And we've actually chatted privately about this friend of mine. The thing is, he's not a parent and when I tried to bring up how there's no one else I'd rather my kids be with than myself or their mother... he claimed he "can't relate" because he's not a parent. Puh-lease... the emotional detachment is strong with these folks.

It's almost frikkin CULT-like. I said it early on... Trump's campaign (and now presidency) is based on FEAR. Such a great motivator FEAR is.... and the guy is milking it for every drop. And his followers are just getting played.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

---

What’s bizarre is that you could easily fill stadiums with the families of victims murdered by white male American citizens. And people would rightly look at you like you’d lost your mind if you wanted to crack down on white males. But put nine families up there and a lot of people think, hmm, maybe we do need to do something. Because you’re pitching to their inner unexamined xenophobe. The same person who can see how one thing is stupid thinks the other makes sense, entirely because they grant a superior status to one group. That’s racism in its bare form.

Bingo! That racism leads people to sit and watch a stunt like that and think, "Those immigrant people . . . they're all killers and criminals", as if 99.999% of all the immigrants and asylum seekers weren't decent people looking for a better life and to assimilate into our society (and do the jobs that 100% of White US citizens want nothing to do with). The other delusion being sold at that press conference is that once we get rid of the horrible immigrants, the country will be safe again.

The stunning irony on top of it is that one of those parents is an immigrant herself, and a person of color whom Trump would would just as soon lockup if she wasn't politically useful to him.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

---

Yup. 100% agree.
Let's just say Obama had some intel on a national terrorist group consisting of a large group of white famiies across the country. Links to school shootings and bombings, etc... And THOSE families were separated and detained like this. Can you imagine the fallout? There would be people pitchforks and torches marching through Washington right now.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

---

Bingo! That racism leads people to sit and watch a stunt like that and think, "Those immigrant people . . . they're all killers and criminals", as if 99.999% of all the immigrants and asylum seekers weren't decent people looking for a better life and to assimilate into our society (and do the jobs that 100% of White US citizens want nothing to do with). The other delusion being sold at that press conference is that once we get rid of the horrible immigrants, the country will be safe again.

The stunning irony on top of it is that one of those parents is an immigrant herself, and a person of color whom Trump would would just as soon lockup if she wasn't politically useful to him.

Was just going to ask how many "token" minorities did he have up there with him? Can't make it too obvious, amirite? smh
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/have-undocumented-killed-63000-us-9-11/

Illegals kill 4000 a year?? SNOPES SAYS: FALSE

Quote:
"Sixty-three thousand Americans since 9/11 have been killed by illegal aliens,” the president said. “This isn’t a problem that’s going away, it’s getting bigger.”

Every Republican
Every Republican
Every Republican

Is worse than Trump now since they keep helping him
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1010275131632115714

really great thread on chris hayes experience and outlook on immigration
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject:

“COINCIDENCE NUMBER 395”: THE N.R.A. SPENT $30 MILLION TO ELECT TRUMP. WAS IT RUSSIAN MONEY? Congressional Democrats, the F.B.I., and Robert Mueller want to know why Putin-tied oligarchs took such an interest in American gun ownership.

Quote:
The F.B.I. and special counsel Robert Mueller are investigating meetings between N.R.A. officials and powerful Russian operatives, trying to determine if those contacts had anything to do with the gun group spending $30 million to help elect Donald Trump—triple what it invested on behalf of Mitt Romney in 2012. The use of foreign money in American political campaigns is illegal. One encounter of particular interest to investigators is between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian banker at an N.R.A. dinner.

The Russian wooing of N.R.A. executives goes back to at least 2011, when that same banker and politician, Alexander Torshin, befriended David Keene, who was then president of the gun-rights organization. Torshin soon became a “life member,” attending the N.R.A.’s annual conventions and introducing comrades to other gun-group officials. In 2015, Torshin welcomed an N.R.A. delegation to Moscow that included Keene and Joe Gregory, then head of the “Ring of Freedom” program, which is reserved for top donors to the N.R.A. Among the other hosts were Dmitry Rogozin, who until last month was the deputy prime minister overseeing Russia’s defense industry, and Sergei Rudov, head of the Saint Basil the Great Charitable Foundation, one of Russia’s wealthiest philanthropies.

It’s possible that the men were merely bonding over a shared love of firearms. Mike Carpenter, a Russian specialist who worked in the Pentagon during the Obama administration, laughs at the notion. “The Russian state is run by a K.G.B. elite that wants nothing less than to have an armed citizenry,” Carpenter says. “Rogozin is a heavyweight in Russian politics. . . . Torshin has a direct line to Putin . . . and also has possible ties to organized crime. Rudov is the right-hand man of Konstantin Malofeev, who is sort of a paleo-conservative, ultra-nationalist figure who bankrolls a lot of projects involving mercenaries in Ukraine.” Carpenter sees how a dark money trail could connect the Kremlin to the gun lobby. “Those three would only meet with N.R.A. officials if there were some concerted effort by senior members of the Russian government to try and co-opt the N.R.A. politically,” he continues. “And they are all money men. They can throw tens of millions around.” (Efforts to reach Torshin, Rogozin, Rudov, and Malofeev were unsuccessful. Malofeev has denied aiding the invasion of Ukraine.)
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/22/trump-world-1930s-children-parents-europe-migrants

Quote:
The signs are there, if only we can bear to look. Something is happening to our world. Others have noted the way the post-1945 global architecture is beginning to crumble, as Trump undermines the western alliance in favour of authoritarian tyrannies. But the postwar order is unravelling in another, more insidious way too.

Put starkly, the norms and taboos established after the world witnessed the Holocaust are eroding before our eyes. For 70-odd years, roughly the span of a human life, they endured, keeping the lid on the darker impulses that, we had seen, lurked within all of us. It steadily became taboo to voice undiluted racism and xenophobia. Those fears, those loathings of the stranger, never went away, of course. But they were held in check, partly by the knowledge of where such hatred, unrestrained, could lead.

Now, in the US, Italy, Hungary, Poland and elsewhere, the restraints are off. There even seems to be a macho thrill in breaking the taboo, in echoing the words and deeds of that darkest era in human history. It’s as if the boundaries that were drawn after 1945, demarcating acceptable human behaviour, were mere lines in the sand – and now the tide is coming in.

It doesn’t happen overnight. It happens bit by bit, word by word, each step taking us lower into the pit. It’s why every one of us has to fight today’s horror. Because if we don’t, who knows what terrors lie ahead?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject:

Washington Post: There’s no immigration crisis, and these charts prove it

Quote:
The humanitarian crisis involving immigrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border has, among other things, laid bare a number of falsehoods driving much of the Trump administration's immigration agenda.

The administration has said that the country is in danger of being “overwhelmed” by “massive increases in illegal crossings” that will bring “horrible crime,” “unbelievably great taxpayer expense” and the loss of American jobs.

None of those claims are true.

Quote:
Myth No. 1: Undocumented immigrants are flooding into the United States

In fiscal 2017, apprehensions of immigrants entering illegally at the Southwest border (a proxy for the total number of individuals crossing the border illegally) hit their lowest level in 46 years.

Quote:
Myth No. 2: Undocumented immigrants bring crime

The reality is just the opposite: A large body of social-science literature has demonstrated that immigrants, legal or otherwise, commit crime at lower rates than native-born Americans. This chart, using Texas Department of Public Safety data compiled by the libertarian Cato Institute, illustrates this quite clearly.

Quote:
Myth No. 3: Immigrants take our jobs and lower our wages

This is a more complicated question than the previous two. The best information comes from a massive summary of the literature published by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (NASEM) in 2017. “Most studies find little effect of immigration on the employment of natives,” that report concluded. In other words, no, immigrants are not taking your jobs.

Quote:
Myth No. 4: Immigrants are a drain on the economy

In fact, research by the Cato Institute has found that poor noncitizens are considerably less likely than poor native-born Americans to use public assistance programs.

Quote:
Immigration appears to be crucial to economic growth, particularly as native-born fertility rates decline. More immigration leads to a stronger economy, particularly on the long-term horizon.

What's striking about these findings is they suggest an urgent need for a policy of greater immigration and more open borders at a time when the Trump administration is pursuing exactly the opposite. The true immigration crisis, as it turns out, may be that we're not letting enough immigrants in.

Charts and back-up data at link.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:54 am    Post subject:

USA Today: DOJ: Trump's immigration crackdown 'diverting' resources from drug cases

Quote:
Federal prosecutors warned they were diverting resources from drug-smuggling cases in southern California to handle the flood of immigration charges brought on by the Trump administration’s border crackdown, records obtained by USA TODAY show.

Days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions instructed prosecutors to bring charges against anyone who enters the United States illegally, a Justice Department supervisor in San Diego sent an email to border authorities warning that immigration cases “will occupy substantially more of our resources.” He wrote that the U.S. Attorney’s Office there was “diverting staff, both support and attorneys, accordingly.”

Like almost every decision Trump makes, he makes the problem he is trying to address worse. Instead of focusing on criminals he focuses on innocent brown people who he perceives to be creating crime. But it's not true. You end up with policy based on racial fear and ignorance rather than policy based on objective facts. The end result will probably be more crime not less. Which he will again blame on all brown people. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Disgusting and stupid.

Worst. President. Ever.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:56 am    Post subject:

Repeating this for those who missed it:

ActBlue: Donate to support families at the border
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject:

Former CIA director responds to Trump's tweet this morning attacking the Mueller investigation:

Quote:
John O. Brennan Verified account @JohnBrennan

Your fear of exposure is palpable. Your desperation even more so. When will those of conscience among your Cabinet, inner circle, and Republican leadership realize that your unprincipled and unethical behavior as well as your incompetence are seriously damaging our Nation.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

. ( a t ) FoxNews Poll numbers plummet on the Democrat inspired and paid for Russian Witch Hunt. With all of the bias, lying and hate by the investigators, people want the investigators investigated. Much more will come out. A total scam and excuse for the Dems losing the Election!
9:33 AM - 23 Jun 2018
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 951, 952, 953 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 952 of 3673
Jump to: