Randle/Lebron/PG: What is most likely to happen?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Randle/Lebron/PG: What is most likely to happen?
Lebron, PG and Randle
33%
 33%  [ 31 ]
Lebron and PG
29%
 29%  [ 27 ]
Lebron and Randle
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
PG and Randle
15%
 15%  [ 14 ]
PG
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Lebron
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Randle
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
None
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 92

Boybees
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Boybees wrote:
Randle only is the most likely outcome. If Lebron leaves Cleveland it will be for Philly. Why would he come to the Western Conference, where he has no window to get past GS into the finals? Sorry guys, Lebron, PG13, and the young core we have now is not nearly enough.

PG will not leave $10s of millions on the table to return to LA, especially if Lebron isn't coming.

The Lakers will have been used and abused again during free agency, just as they have been over since Jerry Buss passed away. Magic Johnson is not capable of recreating Jerry Buss' (and Jerry West's) magical touch in terms of convincing superstars to sign with us.

That said, I'm fine with it. I want to see the young core kept together and developed. This team has major potential if fans are willing to keep being patient. When Golden State's window closes in several years, we'll be ready to step into the void.

What if getting past GS isn’t near the top of Lebron’s priority list?

You have to assume that it is, until proven otherwise. And I would love to be proven wrong on my post, but I doubt I will be.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: