JOSH "Fortnite" HART (Backup PF)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 161, 162, 163  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Looking like that MVP is meaningless.

Are you joking?

No. There is no finals MVP and MVP's should be granted to those that win the whole thing. It's an empty MVP to me. It doesn't make it any better that he was terrible in the final game and got ejected. Smh

So what was it that Kuzma won last year?

KJ McDaniels might be a bit confused about your statement as well
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
governator wrote:
Josh Hart vs Marcus Smart?

Smart is a great defender, Hart isn't. Hart is obviously a much more efficient offensive player.

What? The poster wasn't asking for a comparison of their games?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I’m going to prove a lot of people wrong. Believe That.

https://twitter.com/joshhart/status/1020097484549337090
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

Are you joking?

No. There is no finals MVP and MVP's should be granted to those that win the whole thing. It's an empty MVP to me. It doesn't make it any better that he was terrible in the final game and got ejected. Smh

So what was it that Kuzma won last year?

KJ McDaniels might be a bit confused about your statement as well

Thank you. I did not know this. My mistake. In that case, Josh Hart did deserve the MVP and it isn't empty to me.
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

Are you joking?

Good lord. This is going to be a fun year for you then.

We went into the SPL with mostly rooks/undrafted players. We went 0-3 in the Sacramento SPL and then went undefeated until we ran into the Blazers (who have 9 guys with NBA experience with 6 expected to be in their actual NBA rotation).

Hart absolutely deserved the MVP and as a 30th pick and 2nd year player, we should be ecstatic.

I'm very ecstatic for Josh Hart.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Josh back to Jersey #3
https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/1022954534807597057

Our Trevor Ariza w/o the highlight dunks.
PlantedTanks
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:

Smart is a great defender, Hart isn't. Hart is obviously a much more efficient offensive player.

I agree.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
governator wrote:

Smart might be the better D guy but Hart is still young enough to Improve greatly in that role.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:
governator wrote:

Smart might be the better D guy but Hart is still young enough to Improve greatly in that role.

Whereas Smart is already in his 50s and only getting worse
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject:

Hart changing to #3 definitely locks him in as one of my favorites....was a little difficult embracing Brewer as a favorite. Yes, #3 is the best # in sports.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:40 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Hart changing to #3 definitely locks him in as one of my favorites....was a little difficult embracing Brewer as a favorite. Yes, #3 is the best # in sports.

Why did he change his number? He wants to become 2006 DWade? 😁
Eindhoven
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
adkindo wrote:

He was #3 in Villanova, but it was taken by Brewer when he arrived. I wonder if KCP will get #5 now it's free.
kawhileonard
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject:

Back when I was young, #3 was the hottest number.

Marbury
Iverson
Franchise.

I always prefer #2 though, since that was the best number for college football.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject:

Eindhoven wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
adkindo wrote:

He was #3 in Villanova, but it was taken by Brewer when he arrived. I wonder if KCP will get #5 now it's free.

Yeah not sure. Mana from Heaven had his best statistical season wearing #1 post DLO.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject:

* NBA 2K reveals player rating for Josh Hart
Quote:
Lakers guard Josh Hart was okay with his NBA 2K19 rating, which was only a marginal improvement on last season.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/8/7/17660734/nba-2k-player-rating-josh-hart-2k19

* Josh Hart on LeBron James: 'He's someone you want to look up to'

https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/2018/08/06/josh-hart-on-lebron-james-hes-someone-you-want-to-look-up-to/
kball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

Devean George rolling over in his grave though
kawhileonard
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject:

3 is only good in basketball.

Football is definitely 1 or 2, besides pro level.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject:

LeBron James has always played at his best with players like Josh Hart

Quote:
Although not often considered in the same tier of the rest of the Lakers’ young core, Josh Hart’s skillset may prove to be the most seamless fit alongside LeBron James next season.
The “3-and-D” role itself has been proven to be an invaluable archetype beside a monster primary initiator like James, and between Hart’s Summer League efforts and his rookie season, he projects to be one of the King’s favorite role players.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/8/12/17652024/lakers-josh-hart-lebron-james-roster-defense-offense-nba
PauPau
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:

Quote:
Although not often considered in the same tier of the rest of the Lakers’ young core, Josh Hart’s skillset may prove to be the most seamless fit alongside LeBron James next season.
The “3-and-D” role itself has been proven to be an invaluable archetype beside a monster primary initiator like James, and between Hart’s Summer League efforts and his rookie season, he projects to be one of the King’s favorite role players.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/8/12/17652024/lakers-josh-hart-lebron-james-roster-defense-offense-nba

I buy this to the fullest. Hart has that Dog in him, that grit. The playoff intensity and physicality aren't going to phase him. When performances have been expected(the most important thing) of him he's consistently delivered.

Don't see him coming off the bench for long, especially if he embraces the challenge of improving of defense.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject:

PauPau wrote:
pio2u wrote:

Quote:

I buy this to the fullest. Hart has that Dog in him, that grit. The playoff intensity and physicality aren't going to phase him. When performances have been expected(the most important thing) of him he's consistently delivered.

Don't see him coming off the bench for long, especially if he embraces the challenge of improving of defense.

With Lebron grooming himself at Center more and more. Eventually as the season goes on:

Lonzo
Hart
Ingram
Kuzma
Lebron
NBALakerLegends
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject:

PauPau wrote:
pio2u wrote:

Quote:

Thing I love about Hart is he knows his role as a 3&D at the moment but wants to become more than that. He showed in SL that he is capable of being a really good all around talent. I hope this year he finds a balance between his 3&D role and his all around game.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject:

what I really like about Hart is that he is more than just a 3 and D guy. He is very capable of driving it to the hoop and will feast off of defenses that try to close out hard on his 3point attempts... one pump fake and he's already at the rim.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject:

NBALakerLegends wrote:
PauPau wrote:
pio2u wrote:

Quote:

Thing I love about Hart is he knows his role as a 3&D at the moment but wants to become more than that. He showed in SL that he is capable of being a really good all around talent. I hope this year he finds a balance between his 3&D role and his all around game.

Hart will flourish with LBJ. I expect JH to show improvement in most areas of his game. Hopefully he can take his game to the next level this season.
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject:

needs to start. Its not even debatable
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject:

NBALakerLegends wrote:
PauPau wrote:
pio2u wrote:

Quote:

He's also a proven champion.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 161, 162, 163  Next
Page 115 of 163
Jump to: