Lakers 'Eager to See Our Version of the Death Lineup' with LeBron at Center
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ingle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject:

jdm43390 wrote:
this "death lineup" name sounds dumb AF. Sh*t is overused.

agree, this name is like something a 6 year old came up with and thought it was cool.

Just a wild guess, this name was coined by a blog boy
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject:

I don't think we'll truly know what our "death lineup" will be until after Xmas or the All Star game. It's one thing to call it on paper, and another to see it in action.

I think Luke will be experimenting with a lot of different line ups for the first 2-3 months. I think after 3 months, we'll have a better idea.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject:

Big Game James wrote:
"Death Lineup"

Can't we just call it our best lineup or our 4th quarter lineup? Why do we have to steal Golden State's nickname? It's not even a good nickname!
ok so i wasnt the only one who had this very same thought. not just gstates nickname. but I can't stand how all media nowadays have to steal everything all of the time. It kills the uniqueness in things.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject:

Tick wrote:
I don't think we'll truly know what our "death lineup" will be until after Xmas or the All Star game. It's one thing to call it on paper, and another to see it in action.

I think Luke will be experimenting with a lot of different line ups for the first 2-3 months. I think after 3 months, we'll have a better idea.
we have so many interchangeable parts there wont be one great lineup. there will be multiple lineups depending on what team we're facing.

They had to use draymond at center because they never had a healthy real life Very good center playing more than 20 mins per. unless wagner or zu turns into monsters, we will have the same issue at center. but the difference is. we have multiple pf's that we can use at center to be stretch centers. not so with gstate. they only have draymond that can pull that off. and he's less of a stretch and more of a playmaking PF. that shot hasnt popped in sometime now.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject:

Agree!! we should not be stealing GSW's Death Squad tag name. However, we do have Lance to annoy players to death...
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Tick wrote:

we have so many interchangeable parts there wont be one great lineup. there will be multiple lineups depending on what team we're facing.

They had to use draymond at center because they never had a healthy real life Very good center playing more than 20 mins per. unless wagner or zu turns into monsters, we will have the same issue at center. but the difference is. we have multiple pf's that we can use at center to be stretch centers. not so with gstate. they only have draymond that can pull that off. and he's less of a stretch and more of a playmaking PF. that shot hasnt popped in sometime now.

Only none of them are the defender that Green is. I am not sure small ball will be that effective this season.
tgi_friyay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject:

jdm43390 wrote:
this "death lineup" name sounds dumb AF. Sh*t is overused.

THANK YOU.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: