Kobe mentoring Celtic’s Jayson Tatum: “Why didn’t Lakers draft him?”
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 19068
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Lebron was coming here even if team won 10 games last season


You say that even though LeBron already hinted that he loved the young players during the season last year and this summer when he was interviewed by Rachel Nichols, the team could have won 40+ had the young players like BI and Ball stayed healthy, your post makes no sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 31785

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Kobe Bryant delivers motivational speech to Alabama football team

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/kobe-bryant-alabama-football-delivers-motivational-speech-leadership-watch-video-ncaa/od2bxxcjjdog1dz3037ecu3fo


*Kobe motivate too much
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PRLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2016
Posts: 8973

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Kobe motivates Alabama football team because he's jealous of LeBron.
_________________
WE BACK BABY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SD2Hollyweird
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 23 Jul 2018
Posts: 60
Location: 92115

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
Kobe motivates Alabama football team because he's jealous of LeBron.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PRLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2016
Posts: 8973

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject:

SD2Hollyweird wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
Kobe motivates Alabama football team because he's jealous of LeBron.




There was a poster here alleging Kobe is trying to stay relevant all due to LeBron coming to LA. Just throwing a jab at that poster.
_________________
WE BACK BABY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 22518

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
SD2Hollyweird wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
Kobe motivates Alabama football team because he's jealous of LeBron.




There was a poster here alleging Kobe is trying to stay relevant all due to LeBron coming to LA. Just throwing a jab at that poster.


What a maroon
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊
One more trade to get rid of the old regime's players!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfan32
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 1355

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Jayson Tatum said Kobe Bryant helped him with his post moves.

https://twitter.com/ESPNForsberg/status/1030862956639215617
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB