Alien Abduction or Something else?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did they really encounter Aliens from another Planet?
Yes - These two people encountered two aliens and a spaceship
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
No - They were high on something so they were hallucinating
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - It's all a made up story
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
No - But some humans actually kidnapped them and drugged them which made them hallucinate
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
dubaholic1 wrote:
You guys are going to probably dismiss this but I had a family friend who was about 85 years old tell us that she saw a cigar/ football shaped craft here in LA in the 50's. She described it EXACTLY in the same way as OP's link. Really freaked me out when I read it.

This old woman has absolutely no reason to make this schitt up.

Also, one night after coming back from dinner I saw the exact same lights that are in this video from China.

I wish I could tell you guys more about some other crazy stuff but you'd really think I am crazier than you already think I am.

Sounds interesting, but the common thoughts in here, is that anyone who reports seeing a UFO is either mistaken or lying...!

Nah, the common theme is that assertions need evidence, and extraordinary assertions extraordinary evidence. Otherwise you can talk yourself into just about anything with a decently intriguing anecdote or mysteriously unexplained phenomena. This is why, for example, the fda nor the ama endorse prayer as a substitute for medicine, gazillion of profoundly believed anecdotes to the contrary.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
This should ruffle some feathers:

There are more reports of people seeing aliens than seeing god...

Talk about ridiculous factoid.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Wonder why the aliens never hang around, always making a quick appearance then a fast getaway.....and only seen by 1 or 2 people, sheesh

maybe they know mankind too well
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
dubaholic1 wrote:
You guys are going to probably dismiss this but I had a family friend who was about 85 years old tell us that she saw a cigar/ football shaped craft here in LA in the 50's. She described it EXACTLY in the same way as OP's link. Really freaked me out when I read it.

This old woman has absolutely no reason to make this schitt up.

Also, one night after coming back from dinner I saw the exact same lights that are in this video from China.

I wish I could tell you guys more about some other crazy stuff but you'd really think I am crazier than you already think I am.

Sounds interesting, but the common thoughts in here, is that anyone who reports seeing a UFO is either mistaken or lying...!

This is where you always go wrong - trying to put the onus on others to disprove a negative and attempting to paint them as unreasonable because they are not buying into a hypothesis where the actual and verifiable physical evidence is non-existent.

You’re also combining two issues in an attempt to muddy the waters.

There’s no doubt that people see “UFOs”, because the very definition of the acronym is an unidentified flying object. The problem arises when the unidentified sighting gets conflated to evidence of alien visition. There are huge barriers both logistical and logical to making that leap.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now

Last edited by DaMuleRules on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject:

I once went out with a girl who I think was always wearing the same dress!!!
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

There’s no doubt that people see “UFOs”, because the very definition of the acronym is an unidentified flying object. The problem arises when the unidentified sighting gets conflated to evidence of alien visition. There are huge barriers both logistical and logical to making that leap.

Right, but the thread is about Alien Abduction, not blurry Unidentifiable Flying Lights in the night sky. Those are obvious cases of mistaken identity.

But when people report seeing aliens, being abducted, probed, scoops of skin taken in the middle of the night, missing time, unless they have a full color video capturing the event, then they are obviously lying, even if they are US Presidents, law enforcement officers, lawyers, or famous personalities, its all lies!

Just like OJ being innocent, there was not video tape of the incident, and why let logic get in the way...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: