POWER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
There was a scene last night...Ghost came to see Tommy and tell him he could not clean his money....Teresi was there. Near the end of the scene Tommy steps towards Ghost and the camera switches from looking at the front of Tommy to the back of Tommy....and there was something about 1.5" long and black attached to his shirt mid back. What was that?

I was wondering about that too. I replayed the scene. It was black at the top with something long white and cylindrical at the bottom. Tommy's into coke. Maybe it was a container with a spoon.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:
There was a scene last night...Ghost came to see Tommy and tell him he could not clean his money....Teresi was there. Near the end of the scene Tommy steps towards Ghost and the camera switches from looking at the front of Tommy to the back of Tommy....and there was something about 1.5" long and black attached to his shirt mid back. What was that?

I was wondering about that too. I replayed the scene. It was black at the top with something long white and cylindrical at the bottom. Tommy's into coke. Maybe it was a container with a spoon.

ok, at first I thought it was a mic....maybe a production/editing error or something....then I could not come up with a reason to mic someones back....but I did not get a great look at it.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

ok, at first I thought it was a mic....maybe a production/editing error or something....then I could not come up with a reason to mic someones back....but I did not get a great look at it.

I have the episode recorded. I stopped it, advanced frame by frame. The object was blurred. It never showed anything clear enough for me to definitely identify. That's going to bug the hell out of me.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

I thought it was an antenna for the tracker he put on Dre's car. When Angela called him, the way he responded "Don't Ever Call me again, what does your little thing show anyway?". Led me to believe he had his own way to track without Angelas help & he wanted her specific tracker because he hates her and after he kills Dre he knows that tracker will be recovered by the cops and traced back to Angela & that would be his way of getting Angela out of Ghosts life once and for all.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject:

IMDB claimed there was a new episode this week.....but a new episode was not on my television?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
IMDB claimed there was a new episode this week.....but a new episode was not on my television?

I thought they announced there would be a break. Last episode was 8/12. The next episode will air Sunday 8/26.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Surprise Kanan got killed. Tasha set him up. Tariq is still getting away. I want him to go down as much as I do Dre and Teresi.

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject:

If things get to hot for Angela the next couple episodes. I think she'll steal that job she offered Mok.

Also Turtle's days are numbered. He may go down for that agent Tommy killed in his apartment.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject:

^^^^ I'm thinking Proctor may flip to save his ass. He told his cousin he felt he was pressured to defend Ghost. He still has the tape.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Surprise Kanan got killed. Tasha set him up. Tariq is still getting away. I want him to go down as much as I do Dre and Teresi.

rather Tariq go down more than anyone.....do not think it was smart to take out Kanan
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

rather Tariq go down more than anyone.....do not think it was smart to take out Kanan

Tariq is not going down anytime soon. If you watch through the Euro Feeds, you get to hear 10 minutes of commentary from the producers, and she spoke pretty clearly about the development of Tariq's character in future seasons. So what we're seeing now is the prep for Tariq basically becoming Ghost on steroids, which of course makes sense for being able to present new storylines with new characters. Don't be surprised if Tariq is the one that kills Ghost next season. They set the foundation with that last night when Tariq quipped to Kanan "How can you kill somebody you love?". & Kanan responded". Some people think you ain't Gangsta until you do". So, pretty clear that Tariq will have a hand in Ghosts demise, especially since they've consistently been diminishing Ghosts role as a criminal genius throughout this season by poking holes in his crime game.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Tariq is not going down anytime soon. If you watch through the Euro Feeds, you get to hear 10 minutes of commentary from the producers, and she spoke pretty clearly about the development of Tariq's character in future seasons. So what we're seeing now is the prep for Tariq basically becoming Ghost on steroids, which of course makes sense for being able to present new storylines with new characters. Don't be surprised if Tariq is the one that kills Ghost next season. They set the foundation with that last night when Tariq quipped to Kanan "How can you kill somebody you love?". & Kanan responded". Some people think you ain't Gangsta until you do". So, pretty clear that Tariq will have a hand in Ghosts demise, especially since they've consistently been diminishing Ghosts role as a criminal genius throughout this season by poking holes in his crime game.

yeah, I saw that clip of her talking....a man can still have a preference! Ghost on steroids? Isn't that just Ghost from Season 1?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I caught that. With Kanan gone maybe he and Uncle Tommy will hook up.

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I'm waiting for Dre to go down. Angela going down, I don't think so. Councilman Tate has to go. .

Both Dre & Angela took bullets to end the season. Tommy has flipped on Ghost, full stop. In order to keep Jamies character around now, Angela , Tasha, & Keisha have to disappear in order for Jamie to no longer have any distractions & have license to be a complete unfettered legion of death.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I'm waiting for Dre to go down. Angela going down, I don't think so. Councilman Tate has to go. .

Both Dre & Angela took bullets to end the season. Tommy has flipped on Ghost, full stop. In order to keep Jamies character around now, Angela , Tasha, & Keisha have to disappear in order for Jamie to no longer have any distractions & have license to be a complete unfettered legion of death.

5 seasons is a long run. To hold viewer interest some main characters must remain. IMO Tommy, Ghost, Tasha and Angela are 4 who should.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject:

pretty much back to Tommy, Ghost, Tasha....although they are very broken apart.

Tommy writing that note in crayon "Let's kill this bi#*h" and handing to Tasha referring to Angela was classic....also Tommy finding his weed stash still in the high school classroom from 25 years ago.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject:

Angela isnt dead and judging from comments by the show runner season 6 is it, I expect everyone to die, because thats what happens in the drug game
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
Angela isnt dead and judging from comments by the show runner season 6 is it, I expect everyone to die, because thats what happens in the drug game

Angela takes a 9MM center mass and survives? I am ok with everyone going as long as it includes Tariq...
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Angela takes a 9MM center mass and survives? I am ok with everyone going as long as it includes Tariq...

DEADLINE: So, the gunshot from Tommy down the staircase in the school, is Angela dead?

KEMP: At the end of the season, no, she’s not dead
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Man, these writers are geniuses. Dre has nine lives. I don't think Angela's dead. When Tommy finds out it's not Angela's who's going to testify what's he going to do? Will Ghost turn on Tommy for shooting Angela? 6 seasons is a milestone for series. I'll be back for it. Great finale.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject:

I find the superhuman Dre thing to be a bit played. It was interesting the first half dozen times he avoided death, but now it's like a cliche plot point. But then again, the show is about two years past its prime. It's existing on replayed plot points now.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Man, these writers are geniuses. Dre has nine lives. I don't think Angela's dead. When Tommy finds out it's not Angela's who's going to testify what's he going to do? Will Ghost turn on Tommy for shooting Angela? 6 seasons is a milestone for series. I'll be back for it. Great finale.

if not, I would think he would be inclined to turn on him because Tommy was actually trying to kill him....
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

if not, I would think he would be inclined to turn on him because Tommy was actually trying to kill him....

You may be right. Thinking about, didn't Angela jump in front of the bullet? She did say "Look out!"

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

You may be right. Thinking about, didn't Angela jump in front of the bullet? She did say "Look out!"

it was my understanding that he went there to kill Ghost initially, but after it hit Angela, he realized that may even be a for fitting form of revenge
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Ghost got shot. Who dunnit? Is he dead?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11
Jump to: