The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 800, 801, 802 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersibleed
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnWHRCbV4AAsfNa?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnWHS5iVAAA-MXl?format=jpg&name=large

Awesome

YO!!!!

Them three on the floor at the same time!!!! Im scared for other teams, the lineups Luke are gonna be able to run out there are gonna be so awesome
to watch.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
danzag wrote:
Judah wrote:
SPACE JAM 2 IS ON THE WAY

LOOK OUT

Who's that guy who said last year here on LG that LeBron was coming and Space Jam 2 was on the way?

A bunch of people. Jeff Katz reported last August that it was a done deal and Lebron was on the way. He said Space Jam 2 will be centered around Lebron the Laker and got into a verbal altercation with Brian Windhorst I over the whole situation.

I don't remember Katz ever mentioning anything about SJ2, though. I can only remember him being definitive about the raw fact that LeBron was definitely coming.

The poster here who said it was Big Baller. But to be fair, he was very clear and very definitive about what was going to happen. He said that LeBron and Paul George were both coming and that they had already given Jeanie their word. George didn't come, so that does put his credibility in doubt, to say the least.
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
danzag wrote:
Judah wrote:

LOOK OUT

Who's that guy who said last year here on LG that LeBron was coming and Space Jam 2 was on the way?

A bunch of people. Jeff Katz reported last August that it was a done deal and Lebron was on the way. He said Space Jam 2 will be centered around Lebron the Laker and got into a verbal altercation with Brian Windhorst I over the whole situation.

I don't remember Katz ever mentioning anything about SJ2, though. I can only remember him being definitive about the raw fact that LeBron was definitely coming.

The poster here who said it was Big Baller. But to be fair, he was very clear and very definitive about what was going to happen. He said that LeBron and Paul George were both coming and that they had already given Jeanie their word. George didn't come, so that does put his credibility in doubt, to say the least.

I wouldn’t question the source. PG just changed his mind after many months and many turn of events.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject:

KOBE WAN wrote:
Judah wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
danzag wrote:
Judah wrote:

LOOK OUT

I wouldn’t question the source. PG just changed his mind after many months and many turn of events.

Definitely possible. Problem is, it's basically impossible to prove. Can't be definitive about it either way. He (Big Baller) was extremely bold at the time and routinely told people to come back in a year because everything he said would be validated. Also, he claimed that SJ2 would begin filming this summer. I went back and thoroughly examined all of his posts (literally). There were a number of inaccuracies that could be noted now that it's been a year.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject:

KOBE WAN wrote:
Judah wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
danzag wrote:
Judah wrote:

LOOK OUT

So basically he would have had all of his bases covered in any scenario.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject:

lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:

Awesome

YO!!!!

Them three on the floor at the same time!!!! Im scared for other teams, the lineups Luke are gonna be able to run out there are gonna be so awesome
to watch.

Will be interesting to see how we measure up with the Denver Nuggets, we play them twice in the preseason and a lot of power rankings have them as a contender.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:

Awesome

YO!!!!

to watch.

Will be interesting to see how we measure up with the Denver Nuggets, we play them twice in the preseason and a lot of power rankings have them as a contender.

Which acquisition this summer got them over the hump to make them a contender? Isaiah Thomas?
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:

Awesome

YO!!!!

to watch.

Which acquisition this summer got them over the hump to make them a contender? Isaiah Thomas?

See for yourself if you don’t believe me, that doesn’t mean there right but the hunch I got is that people think Denver is gonna be relevant this year, probably because of how talented there roster looks.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:

Awesome

YO!!!!

to watch.

See for yourself if you don’t believe me, that doesn’t mean there right but the hunch I got is that people think Denver is gonna be relevant this year, probably because of how talented there roster looks.

I wasn't mocking you. I was mocking the idea that they're contenders.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:

Awesome

YO!!!!

to watch.

It can be ridiculous assumption, or maybe not.. I mean there roster is loaded with talent..

Jokic/Murray/Harris/Milsap/Barton/Thomas I mean they should be able to make the playoffs with no problem, still won’t be better then us though.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:

Awesome

YO!!!!

to watch.

It can be ridiculous assumption, or maybe not.. I mean there roster is loaded with talent..

Jokic/Murray/Harris/Milsap/Barton/Thomas I mean they should be able to make the playoffs with no problem, still won’t be better then us though.

No, there's no maybe about it. It's ridiculous. They'll be in play for one of the bottom seeds (6-8), but nothing beyond that.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/ralph_masonjr/status/1042676211007148032?s=21
Woj deleted the Bron/Laker sentence from Butler’s story
Imo Butler doesn’t want that bridge burned just in case
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Hmm....interesting.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:48 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Would be very cool if woj ends up being wrong and Butler adds the Lakers to his trade destination.. we might get him for cheap.. I’m probably dreaming though
Lovefool
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:55 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Judah wrote:

Awesome

YO!!!!

to watch.

I'm looking forward to playing Denver and smacking them in the mouth after them disrespecting us last year. That's definitely a team i don't like. I hope Zo drops a triple dub on Murray.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Would be very cool if woj ends up being wrong and Butler adds the Lakers to his trade destination.. we might get him for cheap.. I’m probably dreaming though

Or it's his agent saying let's not burn that leverage since they have a max slot.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:29 am    Post subject:

What if Butler wants the Clips to trade all their top assets, and he bolts for the Lakers as a FA.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:59 am    Post subject:

If IT and MPJ recover from their injuries then Denver is a super dangerous team... if IT is no better than last season and MPJ is a bust then we are far superior. But they were almost a 50 game winning team without those two and Millsap most of last season so I wouldn't take them lightly.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
If IT and MPJ recover from their injuries then Denver is a super dangerous team... if IT is no better than last season and MPJ is a bust then we are far superior. But they were almost a 50 game winning team without those two and Millsap most of last season so I wouldn't take them lightly.

If they recover...

I'm not worried about them b/c they have literally no defenders outside of Millsap (who missed a lot of time last year).
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

If they recover...

I'm not worried about them b/c they have literally no defenders outside of Millsap (who missed a lot of time last year).

I also think Jokic is overrated. He's being looked at as a superstar, when he's nothing more than Pau Gasol-lite. That being said, Harris and Murray have a chance of being the best shooting backcourt in the NBA outside of Steph/Klay. Both guys are still young. They could be an extremely potent offensive team, but, yes, defense is a concern.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject:

MPJ isn't going to be good this year. he just had another back surgery a month ago..they're gunna take it slow with him. And Isaiah would be lucky to have a good 2nd half of the season, he's also still recovering from surgery, missing training camp.
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
I also think Jokic is overrated. He's being looked at as a superstar, when he's nothing more than Pau Gasol-lite.

Interesting. I look at Jokic as Arvydas Sabonis, the Portland years part 2.
lordtrapula
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject:

LAkers 4 Life wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
I also think Jokic is overrated. He's being looked at as a superstar, when he's nothing more than Pau Gasol-lite.

Interesting. I look at Jokic as Arvydas Sabonis, the Portland years part 2.

He's probably a better passer then Sabonis ever was but defensively he's nowhere near close IMO.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Laker Nation is ready for you LeBron.

We are ecstatic that the King has arrived.

I know this, because everywhere I go in LA (and I love LA, I love every city in LA, I love the vibrancy of this amazing place), I see nothing but Lakers 23 jerseys.

It’s a beautiful sight.

And LBJ in purple and gold is a thing of beauty.

LeBron chose us, and in return, we have chosen you as our sports leader, post Kobe, and into the new era of Lakers dominance.

We love LA, we love LeBron, and we welcome his greatness with open arms.

I never thought the day would come where I would utter these words...

But here we are in 2018, and a new day has come.

A new day indeed, where the Lakers aren’t Booty O’s, sinking down in the pits of lottery hell.

We’re back baby!

And in the great words of the legendary Chick Hearn...

The Jello is Jigglin’, Baby!
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Laker Nation is ready for you LeBron.

We are ecstatic that the King has arrived.

I know this, because everywhere I go in LA (and I love LA, I love every city in LA, I love the vibrancy of this amazing place), I see nothing but Lakers 23 jerseys.

It’s a beautiful sight.

And LBJ in purple and gold is a thing of beauty.

LeBron chose us, and in return, we have chosen you as our sports leader, post Kobe, and into the new era of Lakers dominance.

We love LA, we love LeBron, and we welcome his greatness with open arms.

I never thought the day would come where I would utter these words...

But here we are in 2018, and a new day has come.

A new day indeed, where the Lakers aren’t Booty O’s, sinking down in the pits of lottery hell.

We’re back baby!

And in the great words of the legendary Chick Hearn...

The Jello is Jigglin’, Baby!

Those words sound like a beautiful poetry
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 800, 801, 802 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 801 of 2079
Jump to: