Observations from Preseason Game 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PauPau
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject:

Killakobe81 wrote:
So much overreaction ...
We looked "uneven" and at times not very good.
But let's chill for a bit ...

I tell you.
Im now hoping we win tomorrow, seriously, despite it being preseason and people's least favourite players do well.

Its like people wanna forget Lebron, Dwade and Bosh-
First 7 games of pre season 3-4
First 17 games reg.season 9-8

We have some ways to go before we stop solely relying on individual brilliance.
Peppe89
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:30 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
- I'd cut Stephenson out of the rotation pretty quickly, and if he complains, I'd cut him outright. No need to get trapped by the sunken cost fallacy.

- I'd give Kuz more minutes at SF than at C. I'd like to see what a stretch of Beasley/Bron/Kuzma and Beasley/Kuzma/Ingram could do with a Lonzo/Hart backcourt. Those look like the most switchable lineups Walton can put together with this roster.

- Give Svi the remainder of Stephenson's minutes.

- I'd be intrigued to see if a McGee/Kuz/Svi/Hart/Rondo lineup could work. And fingers crossed that Zu or Wagner could earn minutes in that lineup, as well, to give McGee a rest.

Lance was considerably better than Svi last night. Svi didn’t look like an NBA rotation caliber player.

5-10 games and Svi will be better than Lance. He just needs some experience cause Svi looked a little bit nervous so this is why he missed some of 3pt open shots.
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
- I'd cut Stephenson out of the rotation pretty quickly, and if he complains, I'd cut him outright. No need to get trapped by the sunken cost fallacy.

- I'd give Kuz more minutes at SF than at C. I'd like to see what a stretch of Beasley/Bron/Kuzma and Beasley/Kuzma/Ingram could do with a Lonzo/Hart backcourt. Those look like the most switchable lineups Walton can put together with this roster.

- Give Svi the remainder of Stephenson's minutes.

- I'd be intrigued to see if a McGee/Kuz/Svi/Hart/Rondo lineup could work. And fingers crossed that Zu or Wagner could earn minutes in that lineup, as well, to give McGee a rest.

Lance was considerably better than Svi last night. Svi didn’t look like an NBA rotation caliber player.

one game, 15 min, and you can tell he is not NBA caliber?? You realize he is a rookie in his first real game (summer league does not count). Cut him some slack, he will be fine and in our rotation.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: