Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Winston not living up to his hype.

True. I really thought he would do better. He still has time, for sure, but at this point his ceiling appears to be above-average to good, not good to elite.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
jodeke wrote:

True. I really thought he would do better. He still has time, for sure, but at this point his ceiling appears to be above-average to good, not good to elite.

silly boys.....Winston going to winning Super Bowls for the Bucs in the future.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject:

Peyton Barber finally running like a guy that knows a rookie is trying to steal his carries.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
jodeke wrote:

silly boys.....Winston going to winning Super Bowls for the Bucs in the future.

You Floridians are suspect. Always in the news. He just tossed 6!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject:

rumor is the Raiders are trying to move Karl Joseph....I would love to add him to this Buc's defense....we desperately need some toughness in the strong safety spot
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
rumor is the Raiders are trying to move Karl Joseph....I would love to add him to this Buc's defense....we desperately need some toughness in the strong safety spot

They got spanked Gruden's not the savior he was touted to be. Lynch has to be disappointed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him, once again, hang up his cleats.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

Cam Newton another disappointment. Not doing what was expected. Was 23 Car 16

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Live in LA. Haven't had much faith in the Rams for a looooong time. I'm a Raider, disappointed Raider, fan. Gruden, NOT. The Rams will be or not be today. In Denver. Denver weather, cold and snow. Big test.

panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

They're got spanked Gruden's not the savior he was touted to be. Lynch has to be disappointed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him, once again, hang up his cleats.

Chucky's there for 10 years. They're going to tank and rebuild according to his specs.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject:

there are some players that I just do not like watching....DeSean Jackson is one of those players. Guy is always whining, and he can't hardly catch anything except the deep ball if he has out ran the coverage. I would much rather see Godwin, Humphries, and Howard get his touches.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
there are some players that I just do not like watching....DeSean Jackson is one of those players. Guy is always whining, and he can't hardly catch anything except the deep ball if he has out ran the coverage. I would much rather see Godwin, Humphries, and Howard get his touches.

another one is sloppy Ben Roethlisberger
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject:

OMG....the Dolphins fumble at the goal line in overtime
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Chargers looked fantastic on both sides of the ball, ran all over the Browns.

Gordon and Ekeler are really something else -- combined for 25 carries for 192, and Gordon had 3 TD's.
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

So much for any chance Kenyan Drake had at maintaining fantasy relevance
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Dolphins come back to win on a FG.....Drake made some plays to get them in range. Brock Osweiler played ok today for the Dolphins.
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Dolphins come back to win on a FG.....Drake made some plays to get them in range.

I expected him to get punished, but that was cool of Gase to throw him back out there.

Happy for Drake though, that would've been a reallllyy long week if they hadn't pulled it out.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
adkindo wrote:
^^^it would be very dangerous to use that last timeout after the catch being 15-20 yards from field goal range. Any mistake after that, the clock expires. I was assuming if he caught the ball, they would have attempted to spike the ball preserving that final timeout to get their FG group on the field. Having that timeout leaves you with the entire middle of the field to work with to get into FG range.

Nah, you have to use the timeout in that situation if you make the first down. You can't just let another 10 seconds run off right there. Regardless, the overall point is that they had a realistic chance to make the 4th down conversion and would have been at midfield and only need another 15 yards or so for a solid chance at the win. If they were at their own 30, no way I go for that. But where they were, and 4th and 4, I think the odds were OK to go for it. But that's just my view on it.

This decision will come back to haunt the Colts if it turns out that the tie would have gotten them into the playoffs. The difference between starting 1-3 and 1-2-1 could be crucial. *cough* Meanwhile, we will look back on this in a few months and see that this was the start of my Texans' unlikely march to our first Super Bowl title. *cough* What a gift!

Obviously, I was joking when I wrote that. The Texans are a mediocre team with a solid defense and an offense that is spotty at best. Still . . . if current scores hold, the Texans will be tied for first in the AFC South tomorrow morning. Jacksonville and Tennessee are major disappointments.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject:

panamaniac wrote:
jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

They're got spanked Gruden's not the savior he was touted to be. Lynch has to be disappointed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him, once again, hang up his cleats.

Chucky's there for 10 years. They're going to tank and rebuild according to his specs.

Raiders are rebuilding so they can compete when they are in Vegas....Marshawn Lynch is wasting his time considering the Raiders aren't going to be good this year or next.They had a chance in 2016 but couldn't come thru with Carr getting injured just before the playoffs.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Brock Osweiler always finds a way to beat the Bears regardless of the uniform he wears.

I was wondering why Peyton and his son were sitting next to Marino at the Dolphins game though.

Seems like an odd game to go to today I figured he'd be at the Rams/Broncos game since he lives in Denver.

https://twitter.com/Chicago_NFL/status/1051549030763905025
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject:

Looking forward to the rook vs the ol vet, Chiefs vs Patriots. Mahomes is for real.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject:

love the Gillette commercial with the Griffin brothers....mostly features Shaquem
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Looking forward to the rook vs the ol vet, Chiefs vs Patriots. Mahomes is for real.

God missed two easy throws on that opening drive. Both would have been easy scores. Let's see if his nerves settle down as Belichek keeps throwing him curve balls. 6 years ago Russell Wilson looked shaky in the early going against Belichek, but then had that big 4th qtr comeback to shock Belichek (At least it was a shock then since we didn't yet know that 4th qtr comebacks was to become his trademark)
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject:

uh oh.....that was a terrible throw by Mahomes that was picked off
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Patrick is human. Missed two throws that may have gone for TDs and threw a interception. Lets see if he bounces back.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject:

What kind of kick was that????

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 39 of 106
Jump to: