Silver Lining to our Home Opener

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAL4K3RS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Silver Lining to our Home Opener

Yes, we lost our first game, and yes we got out rebounded in that game due to not having a big in for most of the game. But here are some silver linings, and they are not just a lucky night. Our fast break points kept us in a game where we shot poorly (and I will say we won't be this bad at 3's in future games) from beyond the arc.

Our team ran that court and dominated when driving to the hoop. Portland had zero answer for our fast offence and again, we hit just a small percentage of 3's better than what we did last night and this game is a W not an L. We had a good solid Assist number with 23 dimes and we had 10 steals and 7 blocks which was greater than our 15 turnovers for a plus 2.

I am definitely encouraged by the team I saw yesterday and considering this is the beginning of a new era for Lakers, I see a hell of a lot more positives than negatives. Small ball might not work against every team but eventually we will solve that problem either with our youth or with next years free agency. Either way, we have exciting basketball to watch.
This Laker Organization has not yet hit bottom. It is moving there quickly, and I suspect this year we will see zero talent coming to the Lakers and we will trade away Kuz and BI for old vets in the hopes of giving LeBronze some scapegoats.

Last edited by LAL4K3RS on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject:

I really wanted to read but it's just a blob of text
LAL4K3RS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
I really wanted to read but it's just a blob of text
Fixed for easier reading.
This Laker Organization has not yet hit bottom. It is moving there quickly, and I suspect this year we will see zero talent coming to the Lakers and we will trade away Kuz and BI for old vets in the hopes of giving LeBronze some scapegoats.
ThreePointBomber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject:

We still need lineup changes, and more shooting.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: