BI is trash!!! Trade BI and Lonzo!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jheren
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:34 am    Post subject: BI is trash!!! Trade BI and Lonzo!

Im sorry, I know there is a BI thread, and Lonzo thread, and p&m thread, who cares! no bodys going to read 2000 pgs of attackimg each other instead of focusing on the topic by the OP, who the heck has time to read 2k posts anyways?

Anyways, BI is my new Randle this year, i cringe evevrytime they touch the ball! their defense is good, but on offense, they both suck! its not even ablut their skill, they can play, i think its a confidence thing... its either you have it, or you dont! and this whole season, albeit still young, we keep on going to BI every play!? why??? the ball stops with him everytime! the flow of the offense is disrupted evrytome! for what? a brick or a turnover! There was one play against TOR i think, they just came oit of a timeout and what do you know? they drew a play just so BI can waste it and turn the ball frkn over! and how many TOs did he have to start this ATL game? smh

I know people here are goimg to attack me for hating on these two, but Man OH MAN! BI is a waste of height, length and talent! his draft class was not very good, so we couldnt have done any better on the pick since simmons was already taken, but we cpuldve packaged him for PG? or Kawhi? or Butler??

sure he plays nice defense, sometimes, sure better than Kuzma, I see it all the time, but Kuzma hits big shots, big plays, agressive plays, and doesnt hang his head every time after a turnover or a missed shot like BI does!
That last play against ATL, that couldve been a goaltend, and whose fault was that? yup, Ingram got blown by Traeyoung, yes, our awesome defender BI! at least Kuzma gave us the chance to win the game with his rebound on Lebrons missed fts..

i just hate that these guys are getting millions for doing bonehead plays! And yes, I care! I spend money on supporting my team, so Im basically contributing to theur multi million dollar salary, but again thats for a whole nother topic,

I actaully like Lonzo, but we can t get a star without psckaging BI with another good talent, and Im ok with parting with Lonzo, since his shooting is a very big hole in his game, I dont think its going to improv because he doesnt like to shoot, cant force a pass first guard to be aggressive on offense.. it doesnt work with his type of game.. and to think we couldve had Jason Tatum or spida mitchell with that pick! and Devin Booker the year before that!

Oh well, thats my 2 cents! I wish we can package BI with Lonzo +picks to get Anthony Davis next year.. they can have kuzma too if that seals the deal.. but I like Josh hart.. not him.. lol

Go Lakers!!!
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:48 am    Post subject:

ok
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: BI is trash!!! Trade BI and Lonzo!

jheren wrote:
Rant rant rant!

You feel better now?
Eindhoven
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject:

They are trash. Trade them for Anthony Davis.

Makes sense...
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject:

I thought we're getting Kawhi or Klay for free? No need to trade. BI's problem is his upper body strength. Every time he drives and initiates contact, he misses the layup almost all the time. That is a very glaring weakness! Lonzo can't do anything offensively except for passing the ball. Why can't we get a "normal" player? Like a tatum or mitchell or fox.

Even though our lottery picks aren't playing so well, we're still competing because we've got a superstar (and McGOAT and TC) for free. That made up for a lot of bad picks.
jheren
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: BI is trash!!! Trade BI and Lonzo!

RG73 wrote:
jheren wrote:
Rant rant rant!

You feel better now?

Absolutely! thanks LG fam!!! hahaha
now I can go bsck to sleep..
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject:

Eindhoven wrote:

Makes sense...

Well, maybe there's another post coming - something like Anthony Davis is trash; then we can trade trash for trash.
jheren
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject:

Eindhoven wrote:

Makes sense...

hey, we fooled memphis and got Gasol didnt we? who knows..😉
Lol
CabinCreek44
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject:

I'm always in favor of trading all the trash
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:33 am    Post subject:

Does it surprise anyone that we had 4 top ten picks in a row 3 of them being 2nd pick overall and we still can’t find that “star player”? Meanwhile over there in clipper land. A humble Jerry buss puts together a squad that can play defense. Yes Jerry west a legend who magic said no to when asked to come back.

If we fail this season it’s on magic
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject:

I haven't given up on him yet, but I get your point. It seems everything is a struggle for Mr Brandon Butterhands.
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject:

999 wrote:
Does it surprise anyone that we had 4 top ten picks in a row 3 of them being 2nd pick overall and we still can’t find that “star player”? Meanwhile over there in clipper land. A humble Jerry buss puts together a squad that can play defense. Yes Jerry west a legend who magic said no to when asked to come back.

Sorry if I sound like a douche bag and I mean no disrespect. This is just FOOLISH!
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 am    Post subject:

999 wrote:

The dropoffs between 1st and 2nd overall picks from 2015 and 2016 draft classes are huge, so the 2nd overall picks in those two drafts bare little significance. Jury is out on Lonzo.

Last edited by SGV-Laker fan on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject:

RI Laker wrote:
999 wrote:

Sorry if I sound like a douche bag and I mean no disrespect. This is just FOOLISH!

Well, call me a douche bag, I don’t care. This post is absolutely stupid! You can always take your fandom over to the Clippers, since your so impressed with Jerry and what he’s doing over there. I think Laker Nation will survive without you.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject:

LG is trash ...
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject:

999 wrote:

That's quite an accomplishment from the afterlife
Vanquish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: BI is trash!!! Trade BI and Lonzo!

jheren wrote:
Im sorry, I know there is a BI thread, and Lonzo thread, and p&m thread, who cares! no bodys going to read 2000 pgs of attackimg each other instead of focusing on the topic by the OP, who the heck has time to read 2k posts anyways?

Well, in the spirit of the first paragraph, all I can say is:

TL:DR
Vanquish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
999 wrote:

The dropoffs between 1st and 2nd overall picks from 2015 and 2016 draft classes are huge, so the 2nd overall picks in those two drafts bare little significance. Jury is out on Lonzo.

Maybe its just me, but regardless of the quality of the draft class, I would much rather have lebron james.

Clippers can out-draft us all they want in my book, I would much rather have Lebron. And isn't Lebron a star player, just saying?
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject:

last I checked Assists are an offensive skill- so therefore...Lonzo has offensive skill.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject:

Vanquish wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
999 wrote:

Maybe its just me, but regardless of the quality of the draft class, I would much rather have lebron james.

Clippers can out-draft us all they want in my book, I would much rather have Lebron. And isn't Lebron a star player, just saying?

So you’re saying it’s either or?

If we draft better —> No LeBron?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: