**OFFICIAL** 2018 Fantasy Foootball Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:06 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
Gurley is injured, but will probably play limited minutes. Should I play him anyway or start either Mark Ingram or Josh Adams? 1/2 PPR league.

Not sure if you have other options, but if not, I would roll with Ingram. Both matchups aren't great, but Adams has been losing work and the matchup is brutal anyway. At least Ingram is at home and you have to figure he has a chance to fall into a score.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject:

Made the finals in my friends league, which is the one I want to win the most, of course. Ha. My opponent has Gurley which they'll probably be forced to play.

I have to make an RB decision, what do you guys think? I am going to play 3 of the following:

David Johnson (vs LAR)
Joe Mixon (@ CLE)
Sony Michel (vs BUF)
Damien Williams (@ SEA)
Jamaal Williams (@ NYJ)

I'm thinking DJ, Mixon, Jamaal Williams but having a tough time deciding between Michel and the two Williams.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject:

Damien over Jamaal easily with Ware likely out.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Made the finals in my friends league, which is the one I want to win the most, of course. Ha. My opponent has Gurley which they'll probably be forced to play.

I have to make an RB decision, what do you guys think? I am going to play 3 of the following:

David Johnson (vs LAR)
Joe Mixon (@ CLE)
Sony Michel (vs BUF)
Damien Williams (@ SEA)
Jamaal Williams (@ NYJ)

I'm thinking DJ, Mixon, Jamaal Williams but having a tough time deciding between Michel and the two Williams.

I would probably go with Mixon and Damien Williams, and then probably DJ third on that list. With Ware out, yeah, I agree with the above thought that Damien Williams is nearly a must-play in what is a good matchup in the highest totaled game of the week.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

David Johnson (vs LAR)
Joe Mixon (@ CLE)
Sony Michel (vs BUF)
Damien Williams (@ SEA)
Jamaal Williams (@ NYJ)

I would probably go with Mixon and Damien Williams, and then probably DJ third on that list. With Ware out, yeah, I agree with the above thought that Damien Williams is nearly a must-play in what is a good matchup in the highest totaled game of the week.

Yeah, with Ware out, I am going to play Damien Williams. I also have Tyreek Hill, so against a team that has already played Mike Williams and has Todd Gurley who I think should get limited run, I think it's a good hedge to have the receiving and rushing from KC. Thanks Stu.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject:

I stuck with Kyle Rudolph all year and he has a monster game. Unfortunately the rest of my team... Not so much.

And I had to go up against fantasy superstars like Baker Mayfield, Robby Anderson and Jamaal Williams. Each with about 30 points. Ehh... 2nd place ain't so bad.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Of course Aaron Rodgers balls out when most of his owners had to have already been eliminated.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Yasssss. Already won my friends league with Hill and Damien Williams to go. My opponent got screwed with Gurley being a late scratch but they didn’t make any pickups either. Just in case, early this morning, I dumped my entire bench and picked up the top 5 FA RBs hahaha.

Nice esrly Christmas present for me. Stu, thanks for being my sanity check!

4 leagues, 4 playoff appearances, 1 win, 1 should be a 3rd place finish. Not too bad.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject:

I finished 2nd, 2nd, and 6th in my leagues. Heartbreaking to lose both championships (first time there), but happy with my seasons overall!
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 am    Post subject:

Three leagues, 3 playoff semifinal losses. I did finish 1st in total points in 2 of the 3 leagues, but the one where I didn't is the one that awards a prize for that LOL. Oh well.

From here, the last bit of fantasy football I have comes when one of my leagues also conducts a playoff league draft.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25
Jump to: