View previous topic :: View next topic  
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
OCLakeShow wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
McGee is a big difference maker, we win the game in SAC if he played in that game.

IMO we'd be 3-0 in our last 3 if LBJ didn't get hurt, but no point in playing the what-if game.

That said, I agree w/ you about McGee; he's a beast!

I feel lilke if any of Lebron/Rondo/Javale are healthy, we win every game.

I agree
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject:

OCWA wrote:
Great night! Everyone got what they wanted. Lakers fans got a sweet victory and Lonzo haters got their fix with missed free throws and layups.

Lonzo aims to please...
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
INGRAM. LONZO. KUZMA. Nobody can create like a Fox and Lou Williams can. 80% of our points have come from fast break. If we don't get fast break and have to set up half court offense, we don't score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoring isn’t the problem

Well, it is now. Can't score. can't defend. It's gonna be a blowout loss.

lounger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:42 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Lmao. Kuzma took a second to figure out who he was passing to before giving up the ball. Nice. Last time he gave it to BI who isn’t a good ft shooter. He made sure it was KCP this time.

haha, I was thinking the same thing...
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject:

Just watched it on tivo. I get less pissed if I see them lose pre-recorded than live. LOL! It's like a light bulb got switched in Brandon's head. He was looking for people, 9 dimes, dang! But at the end it was dicey with him as the main ball handler. They need Lonzo at the end of games to help handle the ball. Mr. Rapper and shoe salesman has got to get his offensive game together. At least hit your freaking free throws. Lonzo is my favorite guy, I think he's untouchable but it's just so damn annoying that a guard who can't shoot free throws sells his own shoes. The audacity!! LOL!
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject:

Complete opposite of the last game against the Kings. Instead of shying away late on both ends, they continued to hustle and outwork their opponent and that got them the victory.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:21 am    Post subject:

44 3's shot tonight and we hit them at a good clip.

For a team not built around shooting, we always seem to shoot well from 3 when we win
RJBaca
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject:

In Costa Rica just saw the score. Whew!!

DaMuleRules, 2 Sept 2017
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject:

Damn, I forgot they even played last night. Went to bed early. Doesn't necessarily mean this group sans Brawn is forgettable, just... Well, glad to see the happy face on the thread title. No heartbreaking bagdonovic at the buzzer.

---

Edit = saw 3rd and 4th. Good comeback. One of BI's good games. Better to have McGee back when we play the Okies. They could get beaten by underestimating a team sans Brawn, but I doubt it. Gonna be tough. Everyone had better deliver if it took this much to beat SAC.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Farmboy9900
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject: Zubac

There is absolutely no reason Zubac should’ve gotten a DNP last night. Unless there’s an injury none of us know about. He’s been excellent in Javales absence. I could’ve understood Javale starting and Zu being first off the bench. But for Williams to get minutes and Zu not to is asinine. Other than that and the lack of defense, good win last night. Glad to see BI and KCP step up. Lance playing great as of late. Raining 3’s and playing the guitar.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject:

AJ wrote:
Complete opposite of the last game against the Kings. Instead of shying away late on both ends, they continued to hustle and outwork their opponent and that got them the victory.

The young core is showing overall growth this season. They play hard and play well for long stretches. What is killing them and is next step in development is not collapsing or wilting when the opponent pushes them.

Lebron ball would save them, but it’s on them to mature and push back. Hart was talking about that maturity postgame.

The talent is there, they just have to push back and not let 22-0 type runs or lose 15 point leads with 6 min left.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject:

Having JaVale back made a big difference. His defense plus 12 rebounds along with 8 points were very much needed in this one.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Zubac

Farmboy9900 wrote:
There is absolutely no reason Zubac should’ve gotten a DNP last night. Unless there’s an injury none of us know about. He’s been excellent in Javales absence. I could’ve understood Javale starting and Zu being first off the bench. But for Williams to get minutes and Zu not to is asinine. Other than that and the lack of defense, good win last night. Glad to see BI and KCP step up. Lance playing great as of late. Raining 3’s and playing the guitar.

They play Williams over Zubac!!! I think Zubac is a goner. I hope he finds a good home and unleash his potential. Zubac is gonna be another Lou Williams that Magic ships out.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject:

Can you imagine Fox versus Lonzo on this team? A guy who actually had an offensive game. I mean, Lonzo does bring some intangibles but he brings nothing offensively. Can't even make a free throw. Like to know what his percentage is this year...40%?
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Zubac

lakersfever714 wrote:
Farmboy9900 wrote:

They play Williams over Zubac!!! I think Zubac is a goner. I hope he finds a good home and unleash his potential. Zubac is gonna be another Lou Williams that Magic ships out.

LOL

Talk about over reaction
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Zubac

danzag wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Farmboy9900 wrote:

LOL

Talk about over reaction

We'll see if Zubac will play next game. I don't see any situation where Williams would be a better fit than Zubac so it all doesn't make sense.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject:

I like Bog Bog. Disregarding salaries, do you guys think the Kings would deal him straight up for Gordon Hayward? I don't. I'm reveling in Ainge's mistake. Hehe. Even prior to injury, I didn't understand how a guy like Gordon commanded max. So many guys with similar games, like Tobias. These are not super stars, they have solid games, but they are not super stars. But you can see why Tobias thinks he deserves max when he sees others his level getting it.
Christopher Walken
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Can you imagine Fox versus Lonzo on this team? A guy who actually had an offensive game. I mean, Lonzo does bring some intangibles but he brings nothing offensively. Can't even make a free throw. Like to know what his percentage is this year...40%?

I can, I think his game would suffer playing off Lebron- fox is not a spot up shooter and needs the ball in his hands.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Replay Sac feed
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34
Jump to: