To me Josh Hart is absolutely untouchable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject:

there are even a handful of trades I'd include Lebron in tbh, some of them for a single player straight up
Purp 32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Hart is very touchable.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Purp 32 wrote:
Hart is very touchable.

wow. it's like that?
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Purp 32 wrote:
Hart is very touchable.

That don't even sound right mang
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:40 am    Post subject:

Purp 32 wrote:
Hart is very touchable.

Terrance Ferguson agrees.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject:

You can find a Josh Hart every draft or in the G-League. Only people in this fan base thinks he's some sort of gem.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:07 pm    Post subject:

been one of his biggest supporters but yes he's been really bad last number of games.
And WTF Luke... if he's playing this bad in a close game you HAVE to pull the plug on him.
FreakofNature
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject:

He is not playing anywhere close to the way he did in the 2nd half of last season. Last two games 2 for 17 from 3. But it's not just that, it overall, just off in an overall sense. As of now I think you have him fight for those 40 or so minutes available (when team is all healthy, if ever) with Stephenson and Pope.

The way he has played he is very untouchable, no team want much to do with him "as of late". I still have hope he will get it together, and become a player off of the bench you can count on, be part of a solid bench, get 15 or more minutes depending on how he is going.
FreakofNature
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
there are even a handful of trades I'd include Lebron in tbh, some of them for a single player straight up

WHO WOULD THAT BE? Embiid or AD? Both worry me a bit injury wise, with Embiid, a ticking time bomb attitude wise.

Durant? Younger, but not quite BRON........ KL? One to consider for sure, but still I would not do it at this point. Then there is the Greek freak, he is the one I would trade Bron for as of now without hesitation.....
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:01 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Purp 32 wrote:
Hart is very touchable.

That don't even sound right mang

PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:49 am    Post subject:

FreakofNature wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:

WHO WOULD THAT BE? Embiid or AD? Both worry me a bit injury wise, with Embiid, a ticking time bomb attitude wise.

Durant? Younger, but not quite BRON........ KL? One to consider for sure, but still I would not do it at this point. Then there is the Greek freak, he is the one I would trade Bron for as of now without hesitation.....

Giannis
AD
Curry
KD
Kawhi
kobeandgary
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject:

A guy that is a barely starter is untouchable..? There are so many players in this league far superior to him.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject:

Every player on this team is touchable except LBJ. If you can get superstar for role players like Hart or Igram, Kuzma and Ball you have to do it. Its that easy. Everyone who thinks differently are stupid or blind watching basketball.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject:

I still think he's the perfect role player. We can't lose patience with everybody can we? LOL! From high ceiling dudes to low ceiling dudes, we want to ship them out after every bad game. Haha. I think Hart is the one dude you will absolutely regret losing. Not because he's going to be a super-star elsewhere, but because he'll be solid, and we'll be saying, "Man, why can't we have role players like that." We always think greener pastures elsewhere because we don't follow "elsewhere" 82 games a year. Whoever you trade for, you will watch him for 82 games a year and see all his warts and quirks, and you'll want to ship him out as well.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 am    Post subject:

Purp 32 wrote:
Hart is very touchable.

https://tinyurl.com/y7tprnyh
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:38 am    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
I still think he's the perfect role player. We can't lose patience with everybody can we? LOL! From high ceiling dudes to low ceiling dudes, we want to ship them out after every bad game. Haha. I think Hart is the one dude you will absolutely regret losing. Not because he's going to be a super-star elsewhere, but because he'll be solid, and we'll be saying, "Man, why can't we have role players like that." We always think greener pastures elsewhere because we don't follow "elsewhere" 82 games a year. Whoever you trade for, you will watch him for 82 games a year and see all his warts and quirks, and you'll want to ship him out as well.

ding ding ding.

well said.

players have ups and downs.. players feel pressure.. players sometimes go through slumps and as and it's easy to say "his last few games have been terrible". it's cheap.

the kid is solid across the board and he, like Nance, is the exact kind of role player every coach dreams of having. you get superstars, great. once you get them you need great role players. are the replaceable? sure. but do you need them? absolutely and having one that we've home grown who knows how to make big plays, is great chemistry wise, cost effective, and who our superstars seems to really gel with.. well you don't just move him for the sake of moving him.

that said, if a trade comes up for a superstar and he is the final straw... he's going to be gone- I've accepted that. imo, Nance was the litmus test for that theory.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:56 am    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
You can find a Josh Hart every draft or in the G-League. Only people in this fan base thinks he's some sort of gem.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Right now, he's being exposed somewhat because of the lack of available talent on our roster.

When he can play the role player role, and stick to his key strengths, he's just about ideal and can either stay in his lane or get hot and put up 20+
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:59 am    Post subject:

"Untouchable" is a laughable assertion, but it's pretty useful to have a solid role player on a contract as cheap as Hart's.
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:03 am    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:

Losing patience is usually your thing. So you’re telling me you’d rather wait and be patient for a 24 year old role player with limited upside but have hammered A 21 year old who still has nowhere near peaked with endless upside!?!
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject:

I started this thread

Havent been able to respond in a while I have been deployed

I am sorry I started the thread

WHAT HAPPENED? The Josh Hart I was seeing

Played with much more energy
Played defense
chekmatex4
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject:

With Lebron on the team, I would rate the players based on potential and current fit.

Ingram: Potential 1, Current Fit 4 - He's arguably our best wing defender and has the tools to be really good on offense, both as a shooter and facilitator. Doesn't fit in well with Lebron who demands the ball.

Kuzma: Potential 3, Current Fit 2 - Kuzma is a stretch 4 that can't defend. Fits with Lebron to spread the floor but needs to drastically improve on the defensive end to improve his potential rating.

Hart: Potential 4, Current Fit 1 - He is the prototypical 3D wing player. Can shoot and defend with limited playmaking ability. Little bit older than the rest of the rookies but his floor is Danny Green and his ceiling is Jimmy Butler. I think he's capable of doing more if given the opportunity.

Ball: Potential 2, Current Fit 3 - Very good on defense and on the boards. Pushes pace for the offense, but he can't shoot or make free throws. Needs to work on being a playmaker, especially in half court offense.

If I were to trade for Anthony Davis, I would agree that Hart is the untouchable of the 4.
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:27 pm    Post subject:

hart also takes a bit of time to gather his shot, although he is the most consistent 3pt shooter of our young guys. i'd like to see him continue to develop his mid-range/floater game to keep defenses guessing.

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:52 pm    Post subject:

matrixskillz wrote:
hart also takes a bit of time to gather his shot, although he is the most consistent 3pt shooter of our young guys. i'd like to see him continue to develop his mid-range/floater game to keep defenses guessing.

That shot to end the first half at the buzzer against Dallas was noooiiiice
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: