Laker Film Room (Pg. 91: Pete Signed By Lakers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:22 am    Post subject:

LFR Podcast - Blue Wire

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/laker-film-room-dedicated-to-the-study-of-lakers-basketball/id1187085559?mt=2#episodeGuid=gid%3A%2F%2Fart19-episode-locator%2FV0%2FP8npu3Yj2wrCTGzhOkYqRMvPXRbk6-m6CJgTRGYpykE
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Great stuff. But as much as I'd love to see you make a video about how Luke is utilizing Ingram incorrectly, along with the entirety of the young core. Or would they revoke your practice pass?
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject:

What is a “crack-back rebound”?

Luke said BI had “some really nice crack-back rebounds tonight that we can get out and run [from].”
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:

Luke said BI had “some really nice crack-back rebounds tonight that we can get out and run [from].”

When you drop down from the perimeter to sandwich the big man and get the rebound over the top.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject:

LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject:

Hey! Your videos are awesome! Didn't realize it was the same person creating them and posting here too, until just now. I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel since a little after you started posting them.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:45 am    Post subject:

Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Cutheon wrote:

When you drop down from the perimeter to sandwich the big man and get the rebound over the top.

Thanks. Figured as much but I wasn't sure.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject:

Podcast: More with Less

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4rLZacSVA2mSW0w3728DvM?si=ZIyHJGSsRfiRRj2flscv3g
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject:

Podcast: Ebb Tide

https://open.spotify.com/episode/34cNu3ml9nWB0gtsnFvZRW?si=VrC7VilQQeCQxzDLpxUV1Q
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/34cNu3ml9nWB0gtsnFvZRW?si=VrC7VilQQeCQxzDLpxUV1Q

The complaint about Ingram waving at the top almost made me ejaculate.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:

The complaint about Ingram waving at the top almost made me ejaculate.

...you're welcome?
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:03 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:

Great pod. Really appreciate how brutally honest you guys were.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject:

HermosaJoe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Great stuff. But as much as I'd love to see you make a video about how Luke is utilizing Ingram incorrectly, along with the entirety of the young core. Or would they revoke your practice pass?

Well, I guess you got your "answer".

Yes, it would be much more beneficial seeing breakdown videos of the MANY things the Lakers are doing wrong CONSISTENTLY OVER 3 SEASONS and how to improve those areas, instead of the FEW things the Lakers are doing good ONCE IN A WHILE.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject:

HermosaJoe wrote:
MJST wrote:

Yes, it would be much more beneficial seeing breakdown videos of the MANY things the Lakers are doing wrong CONSISTENTLY OVER 3 SEASONS and how to improve those areas, instead of the FEW things the Lakers are doing good ONCE IN A WHILE.

I didn't see his post. No one was banging the "they're using Ingram wrong" drum earlier or louder than I was. Seriously, I've covered this multiple times. I criticize the Lakers all of the time both via podcast and video and of course they aren't going revoke a credential for that. Hell, I'm in the middle of a "What's Wrong with the Lakers Offense" video right now.

And even now after I see it, I'm not gonna make every video that people want me to make. There's just not enough time. A multi-game topic like this takes 25+ hours to create. How about I go to your job, ask you to put 25+ hours into creating something that I get to consume for free, and then get an attitude when you don't do it?
HermosaJoe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
HermosaJoe wrote:
MJST wrote:

I didn't see his post. No one was banging the "they're using Ingram wrong" drum earlier or louder than I was. Seriously, I've covered this multiple times. I criticize the Lakers all of the time both via podcast and video and of course they aren't going revoke a credential for that. Hell, I'm in the middle of a "What's Wrong with the Lakers Offense" video right now.

And even now after I see it, I'm not gonna make every video that people want me to make. There's just not enough time. A multi-game topic like this takes 25+ hours to create. How about I go to your job, ask you to put 25+ hours into creating something that I get to consume for free, and then get an attitude when you don't do it?

Understood and I apologize. I'm just a frustrated Lakers fan because I think the team could be so much better, even with the roster flaws. We have all seen what a better coach and coaching staff have done for the RAMS. Again, I apologize GT.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject:

HermosaJoe wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
HermosaJoe wrote:
MJST wrote:

Understood and I apologize. I'm just a frustrated Lakers fan because I think the team could be so much better, even with the roster flaws. We have all seen what a better coach and coaching staff have done for the RAMS. Again, I apologize GT.

All good, Joe. I have my frustrations with the coaching staff as well.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject:

Laker Film Room Podcast: Margin of Error

https://open.spotify.com/episode/57xLeMbuHkPWygCJqWWL1Y?si=sMaZ12oLTAGP4y2karwg7A
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Laker Film Room Podcast: LeBron Returns

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/lebron-returns/id1187085559?i=1000428967397&mt=2
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:56 pm    Post subject:

ty ty
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject:

Podcast: Making Sense of the Anthony Davis Situation

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/making-sense-of-the-anthony-davis-situation/id1187085559?i=1000429157650&mt=2
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject:

GameCock-MD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:06 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:

I think that you make some good points but some are incorrect. I don't know if you're realized it or not, but your videos shape perception of our players, good and bad. Some people who have never played organized basketball listen to you call out plays and basketball lingo and take what you say as fact.

Let's be honest, a lot of it's opinions.

KCP does more good on the defensive end than bad.
Ingram often lacks effort fighting over and under screens.

Rotations 1 pass away are FINE if it's a part of the TEAM D-Scheme. Wall the ball off and force passes over head while helping the helper. Your short explanation left that part out which is detrimental to those who don't know better.

I could name about 10 things you cited that honestly could go either way and assumed the viewer has enough knowledge to recognize who made which mistake and what the overall gameplan is. You can't keep making it seem as black and white as "KCP lost his man".

Be careful in your analysis. Your bias, intentional or unintentional, has an effect on our fanbase.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 78 of 93
Jump to: