View previous topic :: View next topic  
foreveralakerfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:03 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
foreveralakerfan wrote:
TMG wrote:
important W we suck but nice to see a win...Luke has to keep his rotations shorter though. If we want to make the playoffs.

Unfortunately, this laker team is toast. Allowing Magic to have ANY say in player personnel was their undoing, As for Pelinka, I cant understand why you bring in a rookie GM other than make Kobe happy. Jerry West was the choice to restart things here. Now, instead of having Randall and DLO on this roster, we have a team that's playing like they are the walking dead and all LBJ's rants about these mostly young guys doesnt help. I am afraid the youth movement will be dead when they all get traded away in the summer in and the LBJ retirement tour begins. Try to squeeze in one or two runs, then back to mediocrity for another 5 + years. Oh, and Magic will fire Luke because its his fault that their desire to play was ripped apart by Magic announcing he was ready to trade 'em all.

Magic was his name in his playing days. Tragic is his name in the FO.

I dont see the Logic in trading away promising players in Kuz and BI...BI moreso because it looks like he is finally molding into the player we want him to be...If the FO trade away the Bright spots on this team once again i am going to boycott. Seriously this is not professional either you get a star with the Cap space created by butchering this team or you try to sign solid players and mesh them together with what we have. I am not intrested in seeing Bob Sacre 2.0 along with Ronnie price 2.0 while people rave about Jordan Clarkson 2.0

Never again.

I believe he will again attempt to trade everything to get AD in the summer, then get one more max FA. Cobble together some vets and others willing to play for the minimum and thats what you will have for the next 3 years of LBJ.

Its not what most real laker fans want either - we are willing to be patient to build a winning program. Magic wants to build by spending big on FA's and thats nothing but fools gold - and NOT a way to build brand loyalty either.

BTW, Dell Demp was dumped and for good reason - recreating the lakers team of last year plus 2 1st round picks on NOLA was a great deal and he blew that one!
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject:

I missed it but somehow Brez ended up on the injury list
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:24 am    Post subject:

At least the effort was there in the 2nd half, it was nice to see a team trying out there...you know for the first time in ages.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:23 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
Hard to feel great going forward.

we were 27-34 at this time last season....not a great improvement so far

good lord
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject:

Fracture wrote:
Barely scraped by the tanking ass pelicans.

Bucks, Clippers, Nuggets, Celtics up next lol

Pelicans just beat the Thunder and almost beat the 76ers. They aren’t some complete jobber team like the Knicks, Bulls, etc.
Hellspawn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject:

I love how we need miraculous heroics to beat a Pelicans team that only played AD for 20 minutes
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31
Jump to: