~~ Milwaukee Bucks @ YOUR Los Angeles Lakers (Buck the Bucks) – 7:30, March 1 ~~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:45 am    Post subject:

dabask11 wrote:
The Bucks are the best team in the NBA. No shame in losing to them as they have only 14 losses this season.

The problem is these kinds of games become necessary at this point because of losing to teams like the cavs, knicks, hawks, griz and pelicans w/o AD.

The East playoffs are going to be interesting this year for sure. I have Toronto as the very slight favorite to make the Finals. Down the stretch of close games I trust Kawhi more than Giannis, but maybe it can be a coming-out party for the Greek Freak. I do give the coaching edge to the Bucks, however; I'm just a huge Budenholzer guy and wish we had fired Luke last year and hired Bud. And I don't discount Philly's chances, as they got that playoff experience last season and their starting 5 is still pretty damn incredible. Boston doesn't have the juice and I feel like it's a legit three-team race in the East.
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:17 am    Post subject:

I don't see the Bucks being a championship caliber team. Neither are we for that matter. Lakers should of won this game.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:37 am    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
I don't see the Bucks being a championship caliber team. Neither are we for that matter. Lakers should of won this game.

I mean, I don't see them winning a title this year, but they are awfully good. They have a freakish athletic superstar and a lot of shooters around him, and they have a good coach and a good defensive team. And Giannis hasn't even reached his prime yet.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:58 am    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
I don't see the Bucks being a championship caliber team. Neither are we for that matter. Lakers should've won this game.

Fixed!

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
ducasse2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:15 am    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:

Lakers had a great defensive plan for Giannis but the Bucks have so much more depth than the Lakers. They are simply a cut above.

The Bucks are not championship caliber. Best record right now but in a playoff environment they won't get it done. A good defensive scheme can contain Giannis as we saw tonight. Bledsoe and Middleton as complimentary players are very good, but not quite good enough to get it done for championship.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47
Page 47 of 47
Jump to: