*** Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns (03/02/19) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Luke is... hmm. The post game was... interesting...
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 pm    Post subject:

novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:
Lebron James, the so called best player in the NBA, should not allow his team to lose to the likes of The Phoenix Suns.

Lebron is a fraud. Trade his ass.

Why cant people understand one player doesn't make a team?

Listen my guy, if youre going to call yourself the single greatest player ever, you dont lose to the suns. Im still waiting to see GOAT things. And dont give me no non impacting stats.

plenty of games this season he has been a big contributor of wins so dont give me that crap. I like that he says that means that he has confidence. People going to act like if Kobe said that we wouldn't be applauding him?

get out of here with that (bleep) people just dont like Lebron...Lebron could have gone for 80 and people would have been like this.

So what if he scored 80? do it every game.

People didn't want him here and will take him down every game we lose. True fans here really. Dude is a Laker now Before he wasn't and it was (bleep) him but he is here now if the fans wont stand by the team and him who will?

I dont care if he is a Laker or a celtic, you call yourself the Single greatest player EVER you dont lose to the Suns....

You know you keep saying that and i dont really get that logic. It's a teamsport this is not tennis. Have you ever played proffessional sports Before in a team?
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject:

novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:
Lebron James, the so called best player in the NBA, should not allow his team to lose to the likes of The Phoenix Suns.

Listen my guy, if youre going to call yourself the single greatest player ever, you dont lose to the suns. Im still waiting to see GOAT things. And dont give me no non impacting stats.

plenty of games this season he has been a big contributor of wins so dont give me that crap. I like that he says that means that he has confidence. People going to act like if Kobe said that we wouldn't be applauding him?

get out of here with that (bleep) people just dont like Lebron...Lebron could have gone for 80 and people would have been like this.

People didn't want him here and will take him down every game we lose. True fans here really. Dude is a Laker now Before he wasn't and it was (bleep) him but he is here now if the fans wont stand by the team and him who will?

I dont care if he is a Laker or a celtic, you call yourself the Single greatest player EVER you dont lose to the Suns....

Possibly greatest athletic specimen in any sport ever. One of the greats, but his style of play and his mentality has him falling short against other all time greats.

This has always been the case and now hes aging
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Didn't watch the game, but wow they lost to the lowly Suns???? The same team that is the worst in the NBA right now? Playoffs are definitely out of the picture they have much bigger problems to deal with.
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Postgame LeBron's interview was basically these questions dont apply to me.
In essence, blaming the other players
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Who was that bald ref?
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:07 pm    Post subject:

novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:

well no one calls him that. he's not even the greatest laker.

he totally gave up on defense and hustle plays

when was the last time you see LeBron chase down and block an opponents layup attempt?
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:17 pm    Post subject:

foshowtime wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:

Kobe would have won or gone out guns blazing.

And this is my point. Kobe CARED ABOUT WINNING. Lebron just pouts and expects things to come easy.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject:

My god have these threads become toxic...it's not even about the team anymore it's all about Lebron.
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Didn't watch the game, but wow they lost to the lowly Suns???? The same team that is the worst in the NBA right now? Playoffs are definitely out of the picture they have much bigger problems to deal with.

Yes, they lost to a team that had 12 wins. LeBron has never lost to a team as bad as the Suns (record-wise 12-51 min 25 games played) in his NBA career.
novadolla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:38 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:

You know you keep saying that and i dont really get that logic. It's a teamsport this is not tennis. Have you ever played proffessional sports Before in a team?

Yes..now let me ask you a question. What kind of impact should the single greatest player ever have on a game? Do you know what a player of that caliber looks like?
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:46 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:

i didn’t watch it live so I fast forwarded this vomit Luke no defense game till the 4th...
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
My god have these threads become toxic...it's not even about the team anymore it's all about Lebron.

No team defense all game long until the last 3 minutes
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
its what happens when people just want to place a blame on someone and the team you root for sucks! It is what it is! They just arent a good team right now!. Welcome to the last 5 or so years.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
LKA wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
LKA wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Lebron isn’t part of the GOAT conversation. Nice player, choak when it really counts.

He’s one of the greatest .. not the greatest.

It’s definitely Jordan. The next 4 names are all toss up/preference

Jordan
Kareem
Kobe

Are top 3 for sure IMO

Lebron is in the 4-6 conversation with Magic, Bird, Chamberlain, Russell. Just my thinking, but Kobe may not have been physically better than LBJ, but mentally it’s not even close.

I’m not mad at this list ..

Kobe was more skilled than LeBron. Simple as that. LeBron is a freak of nature tho.

Sorry, no way Kobe is top 3 or 5. Maybe top 10. Lebron is top 5

Sorry, no way Lebron is top 3 or 5. Maybe top 10. Kobe is top 5.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:

Game threads have always been toxic. This isn't a new phenomenon that started when Lebron signed.
bertrome
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject:

Rather fitting their playoff chances effectively ended with a loss to a tanking team.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Sorry, but I hate what's going on.
Team chemistry sucks.
Wish for better things to come
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Sorry, but I hate what's going on.
Team chemistry sucks.
Wish for better things to come

Thats more than generous....we have more talent than the Clippers yet they are in 7th/8th seed in the playoffs even after trading away their best player this year.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:20 pm    Post subject:

novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:

Yes..now let me ask you a question. What kind of impact should the single greatest player ever have on a game? Do you know what a player of that caliber looks like?

Oh so you have played teamsport Before? So im guessing you know that there is not a player in this World that can carry a team literally nobody in the history. It's a collective effort it's Always a (bleep) collective effort.

Give me Michael (bleep) Jordan on this team and with Everything going on and he wouldn't take them to the playoffs. We are a poorly constructed team filled with dynamic personalties.

People who say one guy carries a team obviously dont know what team sport is all about, Lebron would be nothing without his teammates absolutely nothing. Last year when he Went supernova is because they had a team that bought in everybody knew their role. We on the other hand have no (bleep) clue what our identity is or what role guys should have.

Thank god for Ingram making me happy watching him play great. And for all the flack Lebron gets im happy we got him. we got unlucky with the injuries because Before the injuries to ZO and Lebron we were balling.

Last edited by TMG on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

i didn’t watch it live so I fast forwarded this vomit Luke no defense game till the 4th...

Last night's game against the Bucks, I watched it until the start of the 4th quarter. When I saw the lineup Luke had out there at the start of the 4th I forwarded to the end of the game because I knew it was over right there.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
TMG wrote:

Game threads have always been toxic. This isn't a new phenomenon that started when Lebron signed.

So instead of blaming the team we blame one guy instead?
tony
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:02 pm    Post subject:

tony wrote:
We should win this, but Phoenix will probably come out hella strong and we'll be playing from behind
called it...
ducasse2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:35 pm    Post subject:

This is not on Lebron. If you have the right pieces around him, one other great player, and the right combination of role players, the team is going to win. Period. He's so much better than any other player on the team it's absurd.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject:

WTF we even doing here?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 34 of 35
Jump to: