Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:
Lebron James, the so called best player in the NBA, should not allow his team to lose to the likes of The Phoenix Suns.

Lebron is a fraud. Trade his ass.

Why cant people understand one player doesn't make a team?

Listen my guy, if youre going to call yourself the single greatest player ever, you dont lose to the suns. Im still waiting to see GOAT things. And dont give me no non impacting stats.

Kobe would have won or gone out guns blazing.

And this is my point. Kobe CARED ABOUT WINNING. Lebron just pouts and expects things to come easy.

Lebron cares about making his fg% and stats looks good. If he already got a good stats, chances are he won't take over as his fg% might be affected. With Kobe even with 5 seconds left in the whole game, he will take 30 footer and not worrying his fg%
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
troy wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
novadolla wrote:
TMG wrote:
troy wrote:
Lebron James, the so called best player in the NBA, should not allow his team to lose to the likes of The Phoenix Suns.

Lebron is a fraud. Trade his ass.

Why cant people understand one player doesn't make a team?

Listen my guy, if youre going to call yourself the single greatest player ever, you dont lose to the suns. Im still waiting to see GOAT things. And dont give me no non impacting stats.

Kobe would have won or gone out guns blazing.

And this is my point. Kobe CARED ABOUT WINNING. Lebron just pouts and expects things to come easy.

Lebron cares about making his fg% and stats looks good. If he already got a good stats, chances are he won't take over as his fg% might be affected. With Kobe even with 5 seconds left in the whole game, he will take 30 footer and not worrying his fg%

Have you watched LeBron this year? I've never seen a player take so many shots from beyond 30 feet before.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35
Jump to: