3 Police Harass Stage4 Cancer patient/search Hospital room "I smell marijuana"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: 3 Police Harass Stage4 Cancer patient/search Hospital room "I smell marijuana"

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/ayrhb8/police_department_searches_stage_4_pancreatic/

Creeps. Must feel really good to pick on dying human beings
^^^These are the Oxygen Wasters (bleep) citizens never convict for anything

The man will be dead in a few days

He told hospital staff
No opiates please
I'm taking THC pills for my pain

So, what happens

Some Oxygen Waster called the cops on this guy

(bleep) lying douchebag below the bell curve knuckle dragging piece of trash Cop

LIES IMMEDIATELY ON CAMERA

You smelled THC "Capsules"???????

Three cops for this??

Horrible state. Missouri

Last edited by ContagiousInspiration on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject:

The wheels of change roll slowly.
Hopefully videos like this will compel the good people of MO to change this archaic and cruel law.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:52 pm    Post subject:

More insensitivity to the nearly dead :

Quote:
Ernest Quintana’s family knew he was dying of chronic lung disease when he was taken by ambulance to a hospital, unable to breathe.

But they were devastated when a robot machine rolled into his room in the intensive care unit that night and a doctor told the 78-year-old patient by video call he would likely die within days.

“If you’re coming to tell us normal news, that’s fine, but if you’re coming to tell us there’s no lung left and we want to put you on a morphine drip until you die, it should be done by a human being and not a machine,” his daughter Catherine Quintana said Friday.

Ernest Quintana died Tuesday, two days after being taken to the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center emergency department in Fremont.

Michelle Gaskill-Hames, senior vice president of Kaiser Permanente Greater Southern Alameda County, called the situation highly unusual and said officials “regret falling short” of the patient’s expectations.

Death Notice By Robot
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
More insensitivity to the nearly dead :

Quote:
Ernest Quintana’s family knew he was dying of chronic lung disease when he was taken by ambulance to a hospital, unable to breathe.

But they were devastated when a robot machine rolled into his room in the intensive care unit that night and a doctor told the 78-year-old patient by video call he would likely die within days.

“If you’re coming to tell us normal news, that’s fine, but if you’re coming to tell us there’s no lung left and we want to put you on a morphine drip until you die, it should be done by a human being and not a machine,” his daughter Catherine Quintana said Friday.

Ernest Quintana died Tuesday, two days after being taken to the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center emergency department in Fremont.

Michelle Gaskill-Hames, senior vice president of Kaiser Permanente Greater Southern Alameda County, called the situation highly unusual and said officials “regret falling short” of the patient’s expectations.

Death Notice By Robot

If you don't have the balls to deliver the bad news you shouldn't be getting the big money to be a doctor.

Edit: it doesn't surprise me one little bit that its (bleep) Kaiser pulling this (bleep).
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:23 am    Post subject:

So, when reading through comments online about this event I had to come across this Electric Chair candidate who was a police officer

90% of time I'm not willing to watch these. I watched this one and felt like a raging silverback gorilla during and especially when I read this

Quote:

Runnels also spoke last week and apologized to Masters and his family.

“At no point did I intend to harm him,” Runnels said last week. “But I did.”

His attorney, J.R. Hobbs, asked Whipple to place Runnels on probation. Being a convicted felon and losing the only career he ever aspired to was a significant punishment for Runnels, Hobbs said.

Still lying even at sentencing
Didn't mean to cause harm? <<<<<<That comment right there HULKSMASH
"Losing" Career?
Aspired to?
I'd HATE to know anything else this fine human being aspired to!!!

Some may break down and cry watching such evil
Kid trusted nobody
He rolled window down halfway to listen to and speak to officer
Officer power tripped into PURE psychopath murderer mode
Frightening VERY
https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article81082327.html

I would have dialed 911 the second he opened my car door
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: