SAS: Fans started heckling LeBron at the end of the game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:
Kobe vs LeBron is basically Rocky vs Drago. Spoiler alert, Rocky won that fight cuz he was just cut from a different cloth.
Its something many of us have known forever. The only difference between Drago and LeBron is that Drago was a lot more humble and likeable. LeBron truly is a (bleep).

Spoiler alert: Rocky won because that movie was written during the Cold War 1.0 and he had to beat the big bad Russian. In reality that fight goes more like Tyson vs Lewis (you know, hard street kid gets his ass handed to him by the London-born, Canadian prep school kid from the soft streets of a Toronto suburb....).

Spoiler alert: The New CREED movie basically goes down the same way as Rocky IV
LakersMD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Not sure if it’s been said but John Ireland said it wasn’t Lebron being booed, just the whole team.

I was at the game. Heard no booing of the Lakers, mainly Patrick Beverley who was gesturing the crowd. But media loves a good story.
where24happens
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject:

LakersMD wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Not sure if it’s been said but John Ireland said it wasn’t Lebron being booed, just the whole team.

I was at the game. Heard no booing of the Lakers, mainly Patrick Beverley who was gesturing the crowd. But media loves a good story.

Stephen A Smith. making shyt up again? You don't say.
hisairness#8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject:

foshowtime wrote:
hisairness#8 wrote:
You Kobe Stans will never ever give any player a chance. Anyone that’s considered a great player you guys compare him to Kobe as if he’ll be able to reach that type of greatness. Lebron is a great player he’s going to pass Kobe on the scoring list and he’s gonna do it in a laker uniform and I know that hurts but those are facts.

Wanna compare Kobe and lebron look up the 04-05 season first season after Shaq. Kobe sprained his ankle badly and Rudy T was on the sauce again and quit. That team sucked royally. All I heard was how much they missed Shaq and we need Shaq back we should have never traded Shaq nothing by crying and complaining. Fast forward, they got Phil back to put in a system and stability. Took one year to get us back to the playoffs and 3 to get back to the finals.

We need a coach to stabilize this team and build back a culture of winning. Luke did what he could with a young team but injuries and just inexperience dealing with vets that are not that far off from his age didn’t help. The front office will fix this just need to give them time and stop panicking.

Whats the #8 for in your screen name?

That #8 is for the greatest laker of all time and my favorite player since I was in elementary school And when I joined this forum way back when we sucked I didn’t bury Kobe and acted like it was a mistake to keep him instead of Shaq.
The post from Kobe fans and lebron fans in this forum are getting old and tired. The man is gone retired and he isn’t coming back we have lebron now and when “laker” fans finally start acting like laker fans and stop comparing the two of them then this board will be a better place. I’ve been on here for years and some posters here are acting like either lebron is not guilty of anything or Kobe fans that can’t get over the fact that he’s gone and will find any tiny thing to complain about.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject:

foshowtime wrote:
RG73 wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:
Kobe vs LeBron is basically Rocky vs Drago. Spoiler alert, Rocky won that fight cuz he was just cut from a different cloth.
Its something many of us have known forever. The only difference between Drago and LeBron is that Drago was a lot more humble and likeable. LeBron truly is a (bleep).

Spoiler alert: Rocky won because that movie was written during the Cold War 1.0 and he had to beat the big bad Russian. In reality that fight goes more like Tyson vs Lewis (you know, hard street kid gets his ass handed to him by the London-born, Canadian prep school kid from the soft streets of a Toronto suburb....).

Both Creed movies were big let-downs compared to the early Rocky movies. I fell asleep during both.
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject:

LAL1947 wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
RG73 wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:

Both Creed movies were big let-downs compared to the early Rocky movies. I fell asleep during both.

LoL
hcbball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject:

hisairness#8 wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
hisairness#8 wrote:
You Kobe Stans will never ever give any player a chance. Anyone that’s considered a great player you guys compare him to Kobe as if he’ll be able to reach that type of greatness. Lebron is a great player he’s going to pass Kobe on the scoring list and he’s gonna do it in a laker uniform and I know that hurts but those are facts.

Wanna compare Kobe and lebron look up the 04-05 season first season after Shaq. Kobe sprained his ankle badly and Rudy T was on the sauce again and quit. That team sucked royally. All I heard was how much they missed Shaq and we need Shaq back we should have never traded Shaq nothing by crying and complaining. Fast forward, they got Phil back to put in a system and stability. Took one year to get us back to the playoffs and 3 to get back to the finals.

We need a coach to stabilize this team and build back a culture of winning. Luke did what he could with a young team but injuries and just inexperience dealing with vets that are not that far off from his age didn’t help. The front office will fix this just need to give them time and stop panicking.

That #8 is for the greatest laker of all time and my favorite player since I was in elementary school And when I joined this forum way back when we sucked I didn’t bury Kobe and acted like it was a mistake to keep him instead of Shaq.
The post from Kobe fans and lebron fans in this forum are getting old and tired. The man is gone retired and he isn’t coming back we have lebron now and when “laker” fans finally start acting like laker fans and stop comparing the two of them then this board will be a better place. I’ve been on here for years and some posters here are acting like either lebron is not guilty of anything or Kobe fans that can’t get over the fact that he’s gone and will find any tiny thing to complain about.

I don't think Kobe fans wish Kobe was playing. The point is we saw what a great player looks like, and we don't see that with Lebron. I don't know what "giving him a chance" means. Make your shots. Do spectacular things other NBA players can't do. Doesn't matter what Kobe did. He definitely wasn't standing around waiting for his teammates to be spectacular for him.
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject:

hcbball wrote:
hisairness#8 wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
hisairness#8 wrote:

I don't think Kobe fans wish Kobe was playing. The point is we saw what a great player looks like, and we don't see that with Lebron. I don't know what "giving him a chance" means. Make your shots. Do spectacular things other NBA players can't do. Doesn't matter what Kobe did. He definitely wasn't standing around waiting for his teammates to be spectacular for him.

10000%

He was just cut from a different cloth
hcbball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:17 pm    Post subject:

foshowtime wrote:
hcbball wrote:
hisairness#8 wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
hisairness#8 wrote:

10000%

He was just cut from a different cloth

Kobe himself says that if he had to do it over again like that, he would not, due to the cost to loved ones around him. SO we should be doubly thankful that he was so intense about basketball. Kind of in line with what he always says about working hard...he didn't even realize it was hard work until he came to the NBA and they told him it was. From that perspective, what Lebron does is more "clever" in that he gets the stats and accolades without that kind of insane intensity. But, as you can see, for the fans it looks exactly like what it is, average.
Lakeshow824
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:16 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
"fans" will be fans ...smh

Exactly. Just pathetic.
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 am    Post subject:

Eindhoven wrote:
Playing in the West has been a humbling experience for him.

LeBron would have no chance in the East today. He wouldn’t be the best player there anymore and he wouldn’t beat the Bucks and Raptors, teams with better star players IMO.
Lakeshow824
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 am    Post subject:

Steve007 wrote:
Eindhoven wrote:

LeBron would have no chance in the East today. He wouldn’t be the best player there anymore and he wouldn’t beat the Bucks and Raptors, teams with better star players IMO.

One player can't win by himself. If he had a decent team in the east, he would lead them to the finals again, just like he did 8 straight years.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject:

foshowtime wrote:
LAL1947 wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
RG73 wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:

LoL

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's Raw... alllrighht Rocko!
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject:

Lakeshow824 wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
Eindhoven wrote:

One player can't win by himself. If he had a decent team in the east, he would lead them to the finals again, just like he did 8 straight years.

I think he would lose with a decent team in the East. He doesn’t play defense anymore and Kawhi and Giannis are better players. He wasn’t facing that type of competition in the East before and remember he tried stacking the deck in his favor when he went to Miami/Cleveland.
kobeandgary
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:23 am    Post subject:

Steve007 wrote:
Lakeshow824 wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
Eindhoven wrote:

I think he would lose with a decent team in the East. He doesn’t play defense anymore and Kawhi and Giannis are better players. He wasn’t facing that type of competition in the East before and remember he tried stacking the deck in his favor when he went to Miami/Cleveland.

Lebron nearly lost to a depleted Celtics team being led by a rookie.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject:

kobeandgary wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
Lakeshow824 wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
Eindhoven wrote:

He also beat a 59 wins Raptor team and a really good Pacers squad.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject:

To trust what Stephen A says is like trusting a crackhead saying he used to play div 1 ball.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
LAL1947 wrote:
foshowtime wrote:
RG73 wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:

LoL

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's Raw... alllrighht Rocko!

Alright ´SLY!
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Chad09 wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
Lakeshow824 wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
Eindhoven wrote:

He also beat a 59 wins Raptor team and a really good Pacers squad.

The Raptors were not a serious championship contender though, and they must have thought so too. That’s why they made the risky trade to change things up. They always seemed to underperform in the playoffs.

The Pacers didn’t even win 50 games.

This is why Lebron won in the East last year. When the #1 seed was a fraud you know the conference was weak.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7
Jump to: