Leaving Neverland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Are they accused pedophiles? No. Trayvon was brutally gunned down by a vigilante. Rodney King a victim of police brutality . . . so no. It doesn't.

Look, you're more insistent on trying to come at those who don't agree with you than you are about having a reasonable discussion on this subject. I get it, It's one you are passionate about.But in that context, it's not a productive discourse to continue.

You're not getting it.

If people think you're innocent of a crime and there is evidence supporting your claim, then you're going to have people defending you.

Your conclusion?

You think people are defending him because he's a celebrity and this wouldn't happen if he was just some average Joe.

Ok, Retro, I have to ask and be honest, are you a Michael Jackson fan? I can honestly say, I respect some of the work he did in his career, a lot of it groundbreaking for the time, but I am definitely NOT a fan. Curious if you are a fan of his work, own his cds/vinyl. Just curious.
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

I think you're being dishonest. It's difficult for me to fathom how Michael's pedophilia's not obvious. I don't see you changing course and neither will I. Rather than waste page space I'll disengage. Be Blessed.

To answer your question. In Michael's case YES

I'm being dishonest. I'm just poking holes in your argument.

In Michael's case, yes?

So, you're basically telling me that it's not always the case so you admit that just because someone doesn't mind of a child sleeps in his bed, that doesn't mean they were sexually abused.

You ask the same question over and over again and I gave you multiple answers and still continue to ask the question.

I'll keep it at this. Just because a man has slept in the same bed as a child that's not his, that doesn't mean he wanted to molest them.

If that's the case, then you just have to accept that fact and move on.
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Are they accused pedophiles? No. Trayvon was brutally gunned down by a vigilante. Rodney King a victim of police brutality . . . so no. It doesn't.

Look, you're more insistent on trying to come at those who don't agree with you than you are about having a reasonable discussion on this subject. I get it, It's one you are passionate about.But in that context, it's not a productive discourse to continue.

You're not getting it.

If people think you're innocent of a crime and there is evidence supporting your claim, then you're going to have people defending you.

Your conclusion?

You think people are defending him because he's a celebrity and this wouldn't happen if he was just some average Joe.

Ok, Retro, I have to ask and be honest, are you a Michael Jackson fan? I can honestly say, I respect some of the work he did in his career, a lot of it groundbreaking for the time, but I am definitely NOT a fan. Curious if you are a fan of his work, own his cds/vinyl. Just curious.

I like some of his songs, but I was never a big fan.

I said before that I thought he molested children, but that was before I stumbled across a video of someone disproving all the false accusations thrown at him.

I really only started discussing this topic with others ever since this documentary first came out. I had knowledge that most of this stuff was wrong and I wanted to investigate their new claims before deciding if what they were saying was true.

I was much bigger fan of R. Kelly and Kevin Spacey (I considered him one of my favorite actors) but I know what they did was wrong and I cannot deny that.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

You're not getting it.

Your conclusion?

I like some of his songs, but I was never a big fan.

I said before that I thought he molested children, but that was before I stumbled across a video of someone disproving all the false accusations thrown at him.

I really only started discussing this topic with others ever since this documentary first came out. I had knowledge that most of this stuff was wrong and I wanted to investigate their new claims before deciding if what they were saying was true.

I was much bigger fan of R. Kelly and Kevin Spacey (I considered him one of my favorite actors) but I know what they did was wrong and I cannot deny that.
So you’ve seen it?
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

People said they were lying in the documentary, so I decided to go over multiple times to confirm the lies that were told in the documentary.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

You're not getting it.

Your conclusion?

No, I absolutely get it. Because I understand the obvious, which is that Jackson gets support for his innocence because he was an iconic superstar. Outside of that the public is not going to rise up in vociferous defense of some random creepy adult down the street who openly admits he likes to sleep alone with young boys.

Like I said, if you dispute that, there's no point in continuing the discussion.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

You're not getting it.

Your conclusion?

No, I absolutely get it. Because I understand the obvious, which is that Jackson gets support for his innocence because he was an iconic superstar. Outside of that the public is not going to rise up in vociferous defense of some random creepy adult down the street who openly admits he likes to sleep alone with young boys.

Like I said, if you dispute that, there's no point in continuing the discussion.

There's already evidence that people will support you if they hear your story and think you're innocent.

So, yes, your claim was false.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:06 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

People said they were lying in the documentary, so I decided to go over multiple times to confirm the lies that were told in the documentary.

Objective
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

You're not getting it.

Your conclusion?

There's already evidence that people will support you if they hear your story and think you're innocent.

No, it's not a false claim because that's exactly the point. It's why that support exists and for whom that is critical to understand.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

That one word reply is likely the most "volt" worthy in LG history.

Well done sir.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

But you forgot that these accusations were made prior to this documentary being filmed and I was well aware of the many lies they told.

I really think people should look up these facts.
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

You're not getting it.

Your conclusion?

No, it's not a false claim because that's exactly the point. It's why that support exists and for whom that is critical to understand.

Again, your claim is shot down. You're basing this on a generalization as to why people are supporting him. That argument simply fails logic and falls short every time.
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Michael Jackson supporters are swiftly becoming as delusional as OJ Simpson supporters.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject:

methdxman wrote:
Michael Jackson supporters are swiftly becoming as delusional as OJ Simpson supporters.

Some OJ Simpson supporters actually had a social issue as a motivation for their support. Very different than the MJ support.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

You're not getting it.

Your conclusion?

Again, your claim is shot down. You're basing this on a generalization as to why people are supporting him. That argument simply fails logic and falls short every time.

What ever you say, have a good night.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:02 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Do you believe the child abuse allegations against his father?
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:08 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

People said they were lying in the documentary, so I decided to go over multiple times to confirm the lies that actwere told in the documentary.

Objective

But you forgot that these accusations were made prior to this documentary being filmed and I was well aware of the many lies they told.

I really think people should look up these facts.

You have all of the facts.
I have all of the lies.
Post after post.
Boring.
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

I only know he beat his kids.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:11 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Is that all you’ve heard?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Did you witness him doing so?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Really?

Quote:
The things that the accusers did or didn't do as adults rings hollow in comparison to what Michael Jackson did. He had a system of doing what every other child molester does, just on a grander scale and in front of everyone. He was an ordinary abuser with extraordinary means.

Care to prove he was an abuser with extraordinary means?
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Do you believe the child abuse firstallegations against his father?

Really?

Quote:
The things that the accusers did or didn't do as adults rings hollow in comparison to what Michael Jackson did. He had a system of doing what every other child molester does, just on a grander scale and in front of everyone. He was an ordinary abuser with extraordinary means.

Nah, let’s talk about little Michael and his mean ol dad.
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:20 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Really?

Quote:

Yes, I know those claims you have made are not back up with facts, but rather assumptions.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Really?

Quote:

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 11 of 16
Jump to: