Good thing about this season going into the summer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm    Post subject:

I would agree with this if lebron had ever shown an ounce of humility in his career, but he hasn't. Personally, I think all the potential FA's, outside of AD, are hip to lebrons act and want no parts of it. I just think they view it as a no-win situation...if they win a championship the media is going to give all the credit to lebron, and if they lose the media is going to give all the blame to them. Who needs that in their life, especially if you're a star.
Capt.Skyhook
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject:

I wonder how Magic/Rob go about this. Magic sitting outside Durant's house, Rob outside Kawhii's with one ready to text with Klay and the other about to text with Kyrie.

The Lakers can't target 4 guys at once. I assume they will have feelers out beforehand about who might be interested in coming. I just hope they pick 1 or 2 of those guys and zero in on just them.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Capt.Skyhook wrote:
I wonder how Magic/Rob go about this. Magic sitting outside Durant's house, Rob outside Kawhii's with one ready to text with Klay and the other about to text with Kyrie.

The Lakers can't target 4 guys at once. I assume they will have feelers out beforehand about who might be interested in coming. I just hope they pick 1 or 2 of those guys and zero in on just them.

Luke outside Klay's house and the new coach outside Kyrie
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Capt.Skyhook wrote:

Nah. Just kidnapped them all and hold them until they agree to sign for the minimum.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:24 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Capt.Skyhook wrote:

Nah. Just kidnapped them all and hold them until they agree to sign for the minimum.

DeAndre Jordan enjoys a good kidnapping.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject:

I feel like a lot of people haven't paid attention to the media's narrative with LBJ in a Lakers uniform.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Best: BI Kuz Zo survived the season together... with dignity - none of this sit alone and pout BS. They’re fighters, and they each hustled on defense. Big year for the young three.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: