OFFICIAL PISS & MOAN THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old_School_JWest
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:01 pm    Post subject: Was Whitlock right?

I have to agree.

(Deleted)
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Was Whitlock right?

Old_School_JWest wrote:
I have to agree.
Deleted

And yet the mods deleted the "White Male Sports Privilege" thread without explanation.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Was Whitlock right?

Old_School_JWest wrote:

www.breitbart

are you effin joking? really?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Was Whitlock right?

Old_School_JWest wrote:
I have to agree.

Deleted

Yeah, uh, No.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject:

Having a team with LeBron sucks!

(Just my weekly quota)

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
L.A.T.W
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Between the expectations, injuries, load managements & Luke's inept coaching this has been a terrible season & that's probably an understatement.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject:

^ how would you like to watch the last 2 minutes of every quarter this year
L.A.T.W
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:

Watched all games from start to finish this year except 3, unfortunately.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 pm    Post subject:

L.A.T.W wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:

Watched all games from start to finish this year except 3, unfortunately.

I fell asleep during today's game...first I missed in two years or more....
what I meant was if you watched just the last two minutes of each quarter of this years games it would be like torture....no it would be torture
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Sure miss the regular Sunday night 6:30pm games...only a couple this season
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
DLO's gonna drop 50 on this g-league squad

I was gonna create a thread bout this exact thought last night, so I’ll go one better & hope he goes off for 60... Take that Magic!

It’s gonna take a long time (2-3 yrs) for guys like Randle, DLO, Clarkson, others to not bit(h slap this organization for dissing these guys for trades when we already were bad & didn’t have the patience to wait. What’s it gonna be with guys like BI, Ball, Kuz, etc... Magic is NOT a good GM or whatever you wanna call him & he can’t keep his mouth shut to media & damage control this team, he has no respect as an NBA office guy!

He only got an another aging player in LBJ cause he already predetermined his destination for life after playing & Magic fell for it! The psyche of this team has been severely damaged in drama city LA cause of Magic being incompetent & allowed Pels to make a fool out of him, LBJ’s crew & drama & the young guys being not mentally strong for this crap.

It’s so bad I believe we have turned into the Clippers 10 years ago & that being said the only cure is for Jeanie to sell the team & let someone else bring some positive vibes & bring young free agents here to play if these young kids even wanna re-sign with us after this joke, this franchise needs an infusion of new blood, I just don’t see anyone coming here to win instead of getting paid & taking advantage of a desperate organization! IMHO, this is the most disappointing season in my 49 yrs of being a fan. We are the laughing stock of league, but true Lakers fans are not amused!

HC: Riley
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:03 am    Post subject:

WTF is Luke doing?

Why isn’t Mo & Bonga playing as many minutes as possible instead of guys like Williams & Caruso or who won’t be here next year??? PT is crucial for these two!

There is no leadership from FO or coaching staff & obviously
No plan to develop these young draft picks!

PS: I’ve stopped watching when they lost to Suns, but shoulda WAY before that. I just check the box scores to see the pathetic inconsistency of this debacle of a team!

Jeanie, do me a solid & sell the team to rid us of all the spoiled meat from top to bottom... Embarrassment, pathetic, shameful, unwatchable...

yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject:

Not gonna lie. I haven't watched a Lakers game in over 2 weeks. I'm playing more music and doing other things instead.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Not gonna lie. I haven't watched a Lakers game in over 2 weeks. I'm playing more music and doing other things instead.

I have to admit after BI went down I fell asleep during the next 4 games...thought I was getting old because I couldn't stay awake but the last two games have been fun with no problemo staying awake

I knew I was a fan of Brandon but I guess I'm really a fan boi
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm tired of hearing about Magic and Rob having a plan - well they frickin' better have one, cause this team is unwatchable!

I'm tired of the lack luster play of most of the team.

I'm tired of thinking "next year _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is going to finally breakout"

I'm tired of the TO's, I would be surprised if the Lakers had LESS Turn Overs than their opponents more than 2 or 3 times..

I'm tired of a Coach and staff that can't draw up a play.

I'm tired of Lebron driving down the lane, with the Lakers a few points behind and instead of taking the shot, passing it out to Caruso to miss a 3-pointer.

I'm tired of the missed FT's, do the Lakers even have a Free Throw Coach? If they do he should be fired, as he also has LeBron at the lowest FT% in his career.

I'm tired of the lack of defense. At this point hiring Tom Thibodeau would be a HUGE upgrade as a Defensive Coach (NOT head coach mind you).

I'm tired with losing to the worst teams in the NBA (Knicks, Hawks, etc.) because their players OUT-WORK, OUT-HUSTLE and OUT-PLAY the bums in purple & gold (and white, black & powder blue).

I'm tired of the injuries, ZO, Ingram and Hart out for the season AGAIN? Really, if they can't play an entire season, then dump them and get players who can...

I'm also tired of typing, so I'm going to bed...

Last edited by unleasHell on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:43 am    Post subject:

If LeBron has load management again when we're supposed to play the Warriors again, then I'd be pissed. I want to see where his heart is.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject:

WAGNER & BONGA SHOULD BE PLAYING 25-30 MINUTES A GAME TO FINISH SEASON!!! NO EXCUSES, gotta see what they can do & most of all gain EXPERIENCE!!!

Again, very baffling to as why not Luke trying to win games with other less talented or players who won’t be here next year, big mistake not firing him once removed from playoffs & see how team responds to Shaw?

Stupid is, stupid does...

SELL THE TEAM, the long time fans deserve better!

Kava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:39 am    Post subject:

Calling it - They got one more year for me under this current regime. If things don't shape up I'm shipping out.

Before ya'll say, 'Don't let the door...." let me just say this:

The Clippers have been the better team for the last 6 years in LA. Now, they are the better current franchise, by a mile, and it's not even close.

Buss fam need to sell because they are driving the price down right now.
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:
The piss and moan thread has morphed into where LG pisses and moans about pissing and moaning. Oh the ironing.

90 percent of the other threads on Page 1 at any given time are UN-official Piss and Moan threads. Good grief! I brave RealGM and the spite for the Lakers that all the non-Laker fan kids have sounds like the sh I see on this board. I'm not kidding or exaggerating either, it's that bad. And there have to be at least a dozen burner accounts with older join dates. They all sound exactly like the drivel coming from the main account. Crying about MF Zubac for crissakes. Really?! The kneejerk reactions here towards anything the FO does is so thick, you have to wade thru it. You're left with a headache if you read too much of it. The hatred of Magic, specifically, who people say can't read, is stupid, etc, is getting more and more petty and mean. See Dr. Laker's correct point about this phenomenon. All this stuff reads like Laker haters who are posting as if they are actually Laker fans.

This site has become almost unreadable, it is sad. While I think there are reasons to be concerned, the sky is not falling. The bummer part of it is if you say something often enough people start believing it as fact. This is a phenomena that has been used extensively by the media and our political machines. It's the new world, say something often enough and loud enough and it doesn't matter whether there is any factual evidence that leads to empirical conclusions.

The comments towards Pelinka are kind of a joke and go against actual articles and facts that I see around the league. If Pelinkas being a past agent screws him so badly, how have Bob Myers and Arn Tellem been able to do so well?? ONLY screws our guys, other guys are handling it better. BS!!! There are also articles like this with other current agents talking about Pelinka:

https://hoopshype.com/2017/05/11/nba-agents-discuss-the-lakers-hiring-rob-pelinka-as-gm/

IMHO, any time a new coach/FO takes over, it takes a few years for them to be able to really put their stamp on things. We started out in a hole and digging out was NEVER going to be easy. A number of things went wrong this year but I believe we are still in a better space than we were a year ago. I'm not willing to dump a FO after only two years at the helm. Magic already said if he can't accomplish what he hoped to accomplish he would quit himself.

If everyone would chill out and quit speaking our team into defeat, I believe we would stand a good chance of landing a solid second option while retaining our best youthful core. At some point, this team is going to start winning. I am more than convinced that BI and Lonzo are solid members of a winning franchise. Add Walker or Kawhi or Butler to Lebron and the kids, maybe get lucky enough to pick up a solid center we got a real chance to be very competitive.

The negativity here really sucks but I am afraid that the mods basically think the negativity is correct and believe it all themselves, hence that is the way the site is going. C'est La Vie!!
Killakobe81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

I canceled my month to month League pass at the start of this month.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:51 am    Post subject:

diando wrote:
If LeBron has load management again when we're supposed to play the Warriors again, then I'd be pissed. I want to see where his heart is.

Please, Jeanie, send this guy to Miami! Pick up Whiteside and Waiters.

Scoffs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject:

The season's almost over and Luke still hasn't figured out that we aren't a 3pt shooting team; you can't shoehorn players who can't shoot into a 3pt shooting type of offense. Take tonight's game for example: we're shooting 6/32 over 3 quarters and Rondo's still chucking 3s. Come on, stop shooting 3s.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject:

I really hate that LeBron sat out two games against the Warriors while healthy, so he could fabricate his head-to-record with Curry and Durant. That's why this load management thing is utter bull!

Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject:

Yea, how’s that “sky’s not falling” working out?

I starting feeling it with Lou Williams trade. Had a year left, not expiring but somehow Magic convinced fans that it was a necessary deal and most didn’t oppose the tank job that it was. Shocked me that a hyper competitor would lose on purpose in any circumstance, (I know I know, two draft pics at stake so I put my head in the sand and pretended it wasn’t a hint that things weren’t right, after all Philly had been bragging about the process).

Lou would have been the veteran glue to transistion from the losing mentality of tanking our young guys have only known since in the league. Instead of a new regime implanting a new winning culture we trade Lou and tank the rest of season when Magic took over. This imo set the team back at least a year as they have not yet learned how to win as perpetual tankers.

The Russel trade renewed confidence as we got Lopez, who at the time was better than Russel, and we got the draft pic used to pic Kuzma (Russel fans please don’t, it’s what actually happened not what could have happened). Plus two thirds of the cap space to sign LeBron. Russel may turn out better but the move was good for the Lakers. Complaining about Russel deal, imo is just piling on.

Randle rescinded, Lopez passed on for 1 year 3.4 mil, Cousins passed on for 1 year 5.5 mil, Zubac over Bryant tho Zubac looked good then traded him too.

All above them Stretching Deng (paying him this season anyway, don’t stretch till end so can be used in trade) then watching him be productive is evidence as well that the front office wasn’t just struggling, they didn’t know wtf they were doing.
missingkobe
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

thank gawd for this thread!!!

I miss you Koooooooooooooooooooobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i miss my kobe so much!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 21 of 29
Jump to: