Good Samaritan Helps Man in Distress & Police Arrest Him

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Good Samaritan Helps Man in Distress & Police Arrest Him

Quote:
On November 17, 2018 I was locked out of my house, so I called a lyft to go to a friends house untill my parents got home. While I was outside I realized my sisters car door was open so I sat inside there because it was cold. While I was inside the car I realized there was a drunk man walking down the street who was contiously falling. I asked if he was okay, but he was so drunk he could barely talk. I lifted him up, and asked where he was going. He said he was going to about 10 houses up, so I carried him there in my arms. I knocked on his door and made sure he got inside safely then walked back home. When I got home, I realized there was and fire truck and police cars parked outside my house. I asked “is there a fire”? The female officer named officer Mota said they were there because someone called and said somebody was intoxicated, and needed medical attention. Apparently before I seen the drunk stranger he was unconscious in somebodies lawn. I explained to Officers and the firemen that I carried the drunk stranger home up the street. They then asked where the drunk guy lived and I refused to tell them which infuriated them.Then officer Mota said I smell like weed, and asked if I have any on me. I replied no. I then identified myself and showed that I lived at the the residence. She then asked questions about the house. I told her that I was locked out out and waiting for my lyft. They then began to ask questions about the situation for a few minutes.Eventually my lyft came and I asked if was free to go. Officer Mota responded no I still have questions for you. So I told the Lyft driver to wait cause I thought it would only take a few minutes. Officer Mota began to question me more. She then said “I think you are the intoxicated one”. Which I just laughed off. She then asked why my sisters car door was wide open. I explained when I walked the drunk stranger home I forgot to close the car door. Officer Mota then began to walk toward my sisters car as if she going to search it. I told her not to touch my sisters car which infuriated her more. She then again brought up that she smelt marijuana and asked where it was coming from. I responded I don’t know where it was coming from. Officer mota and her partner then put me in hand cuffs, but refused to tell me what I was under arrest for. This footage is from the point of view of my neighbors phone. My neighbor is the one who called for paramedics for the intoxicated guy. Throughout the video you can here him continuously pleading that they have the wrong guy in handcuffs. Later on in the day after I was arrested, the drunk guy was found and let free.

Arrested For Good Deed
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Samaritan Helps Man in Distress & Police Arrest Him

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:
On November 17, 2018 I was locked out of my house, so I called a lyft to go to a friends house untill my parents got home. While I was outside I realized my sisters car door was open so I sat inside there because it was cold. While I was inside the car I realized there was a drunk man walking down the street who was contiously falling. I asked if he was okay, but he was so drunk he could barely talk. I lifted him up, and asked where he was going. He said he was going to about 10 houses up, so I carried him there in my arms. I knocked on his door and made sure he got inside safely then walked back home. When I got home, I realized there was and fire truck and police cars parked outside my house. I asked “is there a fire”? The female officer named officer Mota said they were there because someone called and said somebody was intoxicated, and needed medical attention. Apparently before I seen the drunk stranger he was unconscious in somebodies lawn. I explained to Officers and the firemen that I carried the drunk stranger home up the street. They then asked where the drunk guy lived and I refused to tell them which infuriated them.Then officer Mota said I smell like weed, and asked if I have any on me. I replied no. I then identified myself and showed that I lived at the the residence. She then asked questions about the house. I told her that I was locked out out and waiting for my lyft. They then began to ask questions about the situation for a few minutes.Eventually my lyft came and I asked if was free to go. Officer Mota responded no I still have questions for you. So I told the Lyft driver to wait cause I thought it would only take a few minutes. Officer Mota began to question me more. She then said “I think you are the intoxicated one”. Which I just laughed off. She then asked why my sisters car door was wide open. I explained when I walked the drunk stranger home I forgot to close the car door. Officer Mota then began to walk toward my sisters car as if she going to search it. I told her not to touch my sisters car which infuriated her more. She then again brought up that she smelt marijuana and asked where it was coming from. I responded I don’t know where it was coming from. Officer mota and her partner then put me in hand cuffs, but refused to tell me what I was under arrest for. This footage is from the point of view of my neighbors phone. My neighbor is the one who called for paramedics for the intoxicated guy. Throughout the video you can here him continuously pleading that they have the wrong guy in handcuffs. Later on in the day after I was arrested, the drunk guy was found and let free.

Arrested For Good Deed

"I smell weed"

I cannot wait until actual pig cops.. not the good ones.. go just go (bleep) themselves when "weed" becomes legal everywhere
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject:

Officer Mota.... Hahaha you can't make this (bleep) up.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: