empire actor allegedly attacked in hate crime (all charges dropped against smollett)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
https://pagesix.com/2019/04/14/smollett-attacker-wins-chicago-boxing-competition/

jesus H that guy is ripped
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Osundairo brother at center of Jussie Smollett case competes in Chicago boxing match

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Osundairo brother at center of Jussie Smollett case competes in Chicago boxing match

LINK

Unless I had a pistol, if two guys that big wearing ski masks were walking up on me I'd be running. Nothing good happens to people approached by men wearing ski masks.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:24 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
https://pagesix.com/2019/04/14/smollett-attacker-wins-chicago-boxing-competition/

Somehow Jussie fought that guy off, allegedly. Haha.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:

Well, the pen is mightier than the sword, especially when you use it to write a check.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

Well, the pen is mightier than the sword, especially when you use it to write a check.

Or perhaps, the Subway sandwich was mightier than the sword.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Empire airs tonight. It'll be interesting to see how the Smollett character is handled. It was fully involved in the last two episodes.

I really don't think it will make a difference. I believe Empire has had it's run. I don't foresee a season 6.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:18 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Empire airs tonight. It'll be interesting to see how the Smollett character is handled. It was fully involved in the last two episodes.

I really don't think it will make a difference. I believe Empire has had it's run. I don't foresee a season 6.

Empire should hire the two brothers
And have them kick Jussies characters ass on the show
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Ola Osundairo was a extra on the show.

numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Are you serious? If they believe Smollett's story why hire one of the two guys who admitted to attacking him?

This story just keeps getting stranger.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Are you serious? If they believe Smollett's story why hire one of the two guys who admitted to attacking him?

He was on before the alleged attack.

numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:

He was on before the alleged attack.

Oh. I thought you meant he was on tonight's episode. NVM.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject:

Kim Foxx’s Aides Quit as Investigation of Jussie Smollett Case Continues

Quote:
The Cook County Inspector General’s office is currently investigating just what happened the led to the State’s Attorney’s Office dropping the case against Jussie Smollett.

As this investigation goes on, two top members of State’s Attorney Kim Foxx‘s staff have resigned. Chief Ethics Officer April Perry and the chief of the Conviction Integrity Unit Mark Rotert quit, according to NBC Chicago.

A spokesperson did say that the resignations were not related to the Smollett case.

LINK

not buying that last line....
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

Quote:
The Cook County Inspector General’s office is currently investigating just what happened the led to the State’s Attorney’s Office dropping the case against Jussie Smollett.

As this investigation goes on, two top members of State’s Attorney Kim Foxx‘s staff have resigned. Chief Ethics Officer April Perry and the chief of the Conviction Integrity Unit Mark Rotert quit, according to NBC Chicago.

A spokesperson did say that the resignations were not related to the Smollett case.

LINK

Another staffer bailing or got canned.

Quote:
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Kim Foxx's chief spokesperson is the latest staffer leaving her office.

The Cook County State's Attorney's Office confirmed Friday Director of External Affairs, Kiera Ellis, is no longer with the office.

Ellis' departure comes just one day after two top executives were also reported to be leaving the Cook County State's Attorney's Office.

https://abc7chicago.com/politics/kim-foxxs-chief-spokesperson-resigns-from-states-attorneys-office/5260501/
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

LINK

Another staffer bailing or got canned.

Quote:
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Kim Foxx's chief spokesperson is the latest staffer leaving her office.

The Cook County State's Attorney's Office confirmed Friday Director of External Affairs, Kiera Ellis, is no longer with the office.

Ellis' departure comes just one day after two top executives were also reported to be leaving the Cook County State's Attorney's Office.

https://abc7chicago.com/politics/kim-foxxs-chief-spokesperson-resigns-from-states-attorneys-office/5260501/

Do these staffers still have jobs? Are they just quitting her staff? I can't imagine them quitting and having no income. She's an elected official. Her reelection status is in jeopardy.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Do these staffers still have jobs? Are they just quitting her staff? I can't imagine them quitting and having no income. She's an elected official. Her reelection status is in jeopardy.

I know one claimed to be returning to the private sector....not sure if they already had a position. It appears they are bailing because of the investigation. Does not mean they are guilty of anything, but as long as they are not employed, they do not have to cooperate.

I do not blame them even if they are innocent of any wrongdoing.....a lot of people tend to get caught up in those types if investigations for reasons that are not even related to the what if being investigated.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/missing-women-chicago-chaunti-bryla-kierra-coles-jussie-smollett/

WTF.. THIS is why he better pay the city back and tons tons more

This little prick took police forces away from real crimes like the (bleep) he is

Unbelievable the different levels of respect humans are given
The (bleep) entertainment industry.. why are they more important than everyone else?

Humanity deserves much better. Anyone still watching the show supports his behavior. The show allowing him back on is a disgrace to human life.. yep.. extreme but truth.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Kim Foxx ignored ethical warning in Jussie Smollett case

LINK

not a smoking gun, but a warm one....Foxx recused herself thinking she could simply have "her guy" take over the case. When she learned that would also be unethical, and it needed to special prosecutor, she basically said she did not mean "recuse" in the way that 100% of people use the word, and jumped back in to drop charges.

Also read yesterday that she has been referred for another recent ethics investigation. She was at an activist rally recently and was taking pictures with a male that she knows and worked on her campaign that is supposed to be being prosecuted by her office for battery on a police officer!

She is not fit for the office she holds.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Kim Foxx ignored ethical warning in Jussie Smollett case

LINK

not a smoking gun, but a warm one....Foxx recused herself thinking she could simply have "her guy" take over the case. When she learned that would also be unethical, and it needed to special prosecutor, she basically said she did not mean "recuse" in the way that 100% of people use the word, and jumped back in to drop charges.

Also read yesterday that she has been referred for another recent ethics investigation. She was at an activist rally recently and was taking pictures with a male that she knows and worked on her campaign that is supposed to be being prosecuted by her office for battery on a police officer!

She is not fit for the office she holds.

A Black woman in a city constantly suffering gun violence and gang violence etc and this woman has zero connection to her actual job.
I want her investigated to see what the motive was for kissing Jussies ass.

Since when do police departments kiss ass of a criminal.

No criminal record from this either?

There is Smollett Justice and then justice for the rest of us...
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:29 am    Post subject:

Doubling Down

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-apos-brother-defends-172538609.html

In a lengthy op-ed for BET.com published on Saturday, Jojo reflected on the "public persecution" against his brother, and begged fans to ask themselves: "What if Jussie is telling the truth?"

"It has not yet been 90 days since my younger brother, Jussie Smollett, was assaulted on a cold winter night in Chicago. Within less than three months, his life has been turned upside down as my family and I have witnessed him endure unrelenting attacks to his character and reputation," Jojo wrote.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:35 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Doubling Down

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-apos-brother-defends-172538609.html

In a lengthy op-ed for BET.com published on Saturday, Jojo reflected on the "public persecution" against his brother, and begged fans to ask themselves: "What if Jussie is telling the truth?"

"It has not yet been 90 days since my younger brother, Jussie Smollett, was assaulted on a cold winter night in Chicago. Within less than three months, his life has been turned upside down as my family and I have witnessed him endure unrelenting attacks to his character and reputation," Jojo wrote.

Whenever someone accused of a crime posts baby pictures that's a red flag for me.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject:

Though different and in no way equal in indiscretions, I put Smollett and Kraft in the same state, LET IT GO!!

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject:

Smollet needs a conviction and fine and temporarily removed from Television contracts
DA needs to resign or be fired in disgrace when reality strikes

Did you see the article I linked about wonderful kind people being abducted and possibly murdered in Jussie Smollets city..

Jussies city where he used MASSIVE police resources for a publicity stunt while good people were being robbed/murdered/kidnapped etc
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Though different and in no way equal in indiscretions, I put Smollett and Kraft in the same state, LET IT GO!!

I disagree...something unethical probably took place here, and the city of Chicago needs to find out the truth.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I disagree...something unethical probably took place here, and the city of Chicago needs to find out the truth.

We're in agreement. I mean Smollette and Kraft should let it go.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 31 of 35
Jump to: