Easter Bunny Helps Woman Beat Down Her Assailant - (Video)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:02 pm    Post subject: Easter Bunny Helps Woman Beat Down Her Assailant - (Video)

Quote:
Easter Bunnycame to the defense of a woman and started throwing punches during a brawl Sunday night in Orlando, Florida, that was captured on video.

When Josh Manes, night manager of the Underground Public House on South Orange Avenue, heard a commotion in front of his bar, he ran outside and saw that the costumed man had jumped in and started raining blows on another man who had been on the ground scuffling with a woman.

"I was at a loss for words," Manes told NBC News. "I guess that's how Sundays, fun days go around here in Orlando. I can't be too surprised."

The altercation was quickly broken up by an Orlando police officer on patrol in the downtown neighborhood

Brawlin Bunny
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Whoa ...Bunny beatdown
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Don't mess with O-Town Bunnies....
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: