OFFICIAL PISS & MOAN THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject:

4/20
weekend worker
sad sad sad
but my son go to a good school
suck it up
Laker Shaker
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject:

This thread might actually save my life!!

I hate going to weddings!!!
Laker Shaker
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
Yea, how’s that “sky’s not falling” working out?

I starting feeling it with Lou Williams trade. Had a year left, not expiring but somehow Magic convinced fans that it was a necessary deal and most didn’t oppose the tank job that it was. Shocked me that a hyper competitor would lose on purpose in any circumstance, (I know I know, two draft pics at stake so I put my head in the sand and pretended it wasn’t a hint that things weren’t right, after all Philly had been bragging about the process).

Lou would have been the veteran glue to transistion from the losing mentality of tanking our young guys have only known since in the league. Instead of a new regime implanting a new winning culture we trade Lou and tank the rest of season when Magic took over. This imo set the team back at least a year as they have not yet learned how to win as perpetual tankers.

The Russel trade renewed confidence as we got Lopez, who at the time was better than Russel, and we got the draft pic used to pic Kuzma (Russel fans please don’t, it’s what actually happened not what could have happened). Plus two thirds of the cap space to sign LeBron. Russel may turn out better but the move was good for the Lakers. Complaining about Russel deal, imo is just piling on.

Randle rescinded, Lopez passed on for 1 year 3.4 mil, Cousins passed on for 1 year 5.5 mil, Zubac over Bryant tho Zubac looked good then traded him too.

All above them Stretching Deng (paying him this season anyway, don’t stretch till end so can be used in trade) then watching him be productive is evidence as well that the front office wasn’t just struggling, they didn’t know wtf they were doing.

I liked a lot of these players, too, but they haven't won (bleep)....so until they do, I'm not gonna reflect on it too much.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Nevermind a Piss & Moan Thread...

We need a Piss & Moan FORUM....
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject:

The thread topic 'banner' need to 'float' with the scroll so you know where you are posting...can't tell the thread from the comments.

Nothing wrong with the cross comment but it would be nice to know what thread you are in without scrolling to the top
Laker Shaker
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Nevermind a Piss & Moan Thread...

We need a Piss & Moan FORUM....

http://www.pissandmoan.com/html/forums.html

Laker Shaker
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:34 pm    Post subject:

^^^^ Oh snap....it's says it's been hacked! hahahahaha
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject:

I saw this train wreck coming a million miles away before the signing of El Beejay. Hope all you Bron jockers are happy with your #23 jerseys, which you'll be burning in 3 years tops.

Nobody who is anybody wants to come here to play with him. We leveraged our future for what? Ticket sales? Sounds like the Knicks.

There is no elite player in his right mind who would take on the weight and responsibility of being "that missing player to compliment LBJ and save the franchise" from mediocrity. Nobody wants that responsibility because the likely outcome is failure and who wants that to be part of their legacy when they can get paid elsewhere?

As a lifetime Laker fan I can only hope for better days and keep optimistic, but the reality is filled with so many mistakes, so many failures and a leveraged future.

It's like realizing in hindsight that Bush wasn't so bad now that we got a cheeto in the oval.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:
I saw this train wreck coming a million miles away before the signing of El Beejay. Hope all you Bron jockers are happy with your #23 jerseys, which you'll be burning in 3 years tops.

Nobody who is anybody wants to come here to play with him. We leveraged our future for what? Ticket sales? Sounds like the Knicks.

There is no elite player in his right mind who would take on the weight and responsibility of being "that missing player to compliment LBJ and save the franchise" from mediocrity. Nobody wants that responsibility because the likely outcome is failure and who wants that to be part of their legacy when they can get paid elsewhere?

As a lifetime Laker fan I can only hope for better days and keep optimistic, but the reality is filled with so many mistakes, so many failures and a leveraged future.

It's like realizing in hindsight that Bush wasn't so bad now that we got a cheeto in the oval.

I saw this coming too, so I tried to campaign against it, but it was inevitable.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:09 am    Post subject:

I honestly won't be excited about Lakers basketball until LeBron leaves. With that said, I will never jump ship and jump on the bandwagon of another team. I just want LeBron shipped off to Miami. Send him back to the East and leave the franchise I love in peace, so we could properly develop and win again. LeBron has set the Lakers back another 10 years. We're going to be like the modern-day Celtics (i.e. Just one chip in 20+ years), if we hold on to LeBron.
/rant

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject:

diando wrote:
I honestly won't be excited about Lakers basketball until LeBron leaves. With that said, I will never jump ship and jump on the bandwagon of another team. I just want LeBron shipped off to Miami. Send him back to the East and leave the franchise I love in peace, so we could properly develop and win again. LeBron has set the Lakers back another 10 years. We're going to be like the modern-day Celtics (i.e. Just one chip in 20+ years), if we hold on to LeBron.

Would you like this?
Lakers trade LeBron ($37.4mil) to the Clippers for Gallinari, Lou Williams, Harrell and a (2019-20) First Round Pick (approx. $37mil), money matches and both teams have Cap space in case it is slightly off..

Then the Lakers sign Kawhi (who wants to play in LA, but NOT with LeBron) and Kemba Walker.

Then the Lakers package Gallinari, Ball, Hart, Lakers (2019) First round pick and the Clippers (2020) First round pick for Anthony Davis.

Lineup:
PG: Kemba, Caruso, Bonga
SG: Ingram, Lou Williams, Jones
SF: Kawhi, Bullock
PF: Davis, Kuz, Wagner, Johnathon Williams
C: Harrell, McGee
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:55 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
diando wrote:

Would you like this?
Lakers trade LeBron ($37.4mil) to the Clippers for Gallinari, Lou Williams, Harrell and a (2019-20) First Round Pick (approx. $37mil), money matches and both teams have Cap space in case it is slightly off..

Then the Lakers sign Kawhi (who wants to play in LA, but NOT with LeBron) and Kemba Walker.

Then the Lakers package Gallinari, Ball, Hart, Lakers (2019) First round pick and the Clippers (2020) First round pick for Anthony Davis.

Lineup:

Heck yeah! Although I'd still prefer to have him on the other side of the country. Then again, I'm in Asia right now, so that doesn't really matter.

yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:19 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
diando wrote:

Would you like this?

Lineup:

Um, why wouldn't KL join LBJ on the Clips then?

And if you think Gallo/Lonzo and that platter is enough for AD,
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
diando wrote:

Would you like this?

Lineup:

Um, why wouldn't KL join LBJ on the Clips then?

And if you think Gallo/Lonzo and that platter is enough for AD,

Beacuse LeBron is there. That's the premise behind this P&M.

AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject:

The most recent ESPN article is a tad misleading in my opinion. While I can this that all happening, I find it convenient ESPN does this in the first place and then reports all over their network like its BREAKING NEWS.

I didn't read anything I really didn't already assume.

This organization is messed up right now but the public persona would rather soak in it then try and provide constructive criticism.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject:

They really treated Deng like (bleep), didn't they?
WindyCityLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject:

diando wrote:
/rant

So lebron who's been here one year and has three more years will be the reason we will have one championship in 20 plus years. I guess he held us back from winning one this year too seems we were well on are way before he signed
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject:

WindyCityLakerFan wrote:
diando wrote:
/rant

So lebron who's been here one year and has three more years will be the reason we will have one championship in 20 plus years. I guess he held us back from winning one this year too seems we were well on are way before he signed

What don't you people understand about a Piss and Moan thread?

dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject:

From what I've been reading the Lakers wont have control of their draft destiny for the next 7 years. Let that sink in.
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:
From what I've been reading the Lakers wont have control of their draft destiny for the next 7 years. Let that sink in.
Well I mean they did just trade for the best, highest scoring big guy out there, so rings will surely follow. Oh wait, Kareem's retired?
Never mind.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Do the Lakers have a radio home?

i haven't listened to 710 in evening drive in a long time (I usually listen to satellite) but I flipped it on for kicks about 6:15 and the hosts (no idea who they are) were just straight HATING on the Lakers, on LeBron, on Pelinka and taking an elephant sized dump on the notion on Kawhi signing with the team.

For a moment, I wondered if VLF & Sentient Meat were hosting.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:

Rich Paul officially owns the Lakers.
mde24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
dubaholic1 wrote:

So as long as he signs great players, we have a pipe line? Trying to look on the sunny side. Treat Rich Nice.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:18 am    Post subject:

mde24 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
dubaholic1 wrote:

So as long as he signs great players, we have a pipe line? Trying to look on the sunny side. Treat Rich Nice.

Must not piss off Rich Paul.
Kobeskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:24 am    Post subject: I’m ashamed...

By the lot of you! We are acting like spoiled children!

We have lebron and AD still. Green a two time champion and 3 and D guy. A Kuzma that’s should improve. These two year deals are great trade values that teams love due to expiring deals.

Oh did I mention we have James and AD? So what if weird ass Kawhi and sensitive George went to the step child’s.

Let’s put up or shut up and appreciate what we do have not what we don’t.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 22 of 29
Jump to: