Irving to Lakers? (SAS: Kyrie forcing his way to Lakers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject:

SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Kyrie and Zo would be a great back court. They cover each other’s weaknesses on both ends. I see them having great synergy running the break and in transition

I don't understand why people don't see that. For the same reason Kemba/Lonzo would work too. Lonzo could be a supercharged guard version of Dray Green.

He can’t shoot. And Kyrie and Lebron are both high usage players. We would need to surround them with 3 and D guys.

Kyrie could shoot the 3 at a 40% clip though.
SHAQ/KOBE=#1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject:

LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Kyrie and Zo would be a great back court. They cover each other’s weaknesses on both ends. I see them having great synergy running the break and in transition

I don't understand why people don't see that. For the same reason Kemba/Lonzo would work too. Lonzo could be a supercharged guard version of Dray Green.

He can’t shoot. And Kyrie and Lebron are both high usage players. We would need to surround them with 3 and D guys.

So are you going to take the ball out of Kyrie and Lebron’s hands to run the offense through Lonzo?
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject:

SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

So are you going to take the ball out of Kyrie and Lebron’s hands to run the offense through Lonzo?

The offense doesn't really go through Lonzo in the half court.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject:

SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Instead of pushing the ball upcourt at his age, Lebron should just be sprinting down the sideline filling a lane on the fast break.

Kyrie and Lonzo could share ballhandling duties. I want Lonzo pushing the ball on almost every possession, because he's super fast upcourt when he shows up and decides to be aggressive, and also because it will force him to stop being non-chalant and start being more assertive.
SHAQ/KOBE=#1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject:

LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

So what does he bring next to 2 ball dominant players on the offensive side?
SHAQ/KOBE=#1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:32 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Instead of pushing the ball upcourt at his age, Lebron should just be sprinting down the sideline filling a lane on the fast break.

Kyrie and Lonzo could share ballhandling duties. I want Lonzo pushing the ball on almost every possession, because he's super fast upcourt when he shows up and decides to be aggressive, and also because it will force him to stop being non-chalant and start being more assertive.

Highly doubt Lebron and Kyrie are changing to accommodate Lonzo Ball.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:33 pm    Post subject:

If Kyrie Irving commits to the Lakers could the Celtics work out a S&T?
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:34 pm    Post subject:

SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

He is a pretty good off ball player as far as cutting and slashing. He is a good catch and shoot player and probably will get better, he can also be a secondary initiator. Look at what Draymond does in Gilden State.
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
If Kyrie Irving commits to the Lakers could the Celtics work out a S&T?

Sure
Kobesystem
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject:

LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

He is a pretty good off ball player as far as cutting and slashing. He is a good catch and shoot player and probably will get better, he can also be a secondary initiator. Look at what Draymond does in Gilden State.

Whats the difference from Kyrie-Smart vs Kyrie-Lonzo.

If anything, Smart is better, at least now. Literally, every combo 1 needs a klay thompson.
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Kobesystem wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

If anything, Smart is better, at least now. Literally, every combo 1 needs a klay thompson.

Kyrie and Smart didn't have Lebron out there with them.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxaxKbvn04g/?hl=en

Kyrie’s homie is saying it’s a done deal..
SHAQ/KOBE=#1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 pm    Post subject:

LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Cite on the catch and shoot stats?
Mini Mamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxaxKbvn04g/?hl=en

Kyrie’s homie is saying it’s a done deal..

I hope he is right.
SHAQ/KOBE=#1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Kobesystem wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Smart is a better shooter than Lonzo, the Celtics has better shooters as a team, and they didn’t have Lebron.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Good bye Kyrie. Thanks for the memories.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Kyries homie is one of the biggest trolls online. super troll
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject:

SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
slavavov wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Highly doubt Lebron and Kyrie are changing to accommodate Lonzo Ball.

It's not about accommodating Lonzo, it's about defining roles and maximizing each player. Lebron has been carrying too much of the load for his team for the last several years.

If Lebron wants to extend his prime and give himself as many chances as possible to win more rings, he must put his ego aside and delegate some of his workload to other guys. Lonzo and Kyrie can really help with that.
Stumpy25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Kyries homie is one of the biggest trolls online. super troll

It's crazy with all the trolls trying to click bait everyone. The truth is nobody really knows anything.
If I was a betting man I'd say Kyrie moves to NY.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject:

So if Kyrie is going to one of the NY teams. Lets say he prefers BRK because they're a playoff team. Then BRK may not wanna max out Russell. Should we then max out Russell on a 4 year deal? Risky, but I'd do it. Draft Hayes.

Hayes
Lebron
Ingram
Russell
Ball
6:Kuzma

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
So if Kyrie is going to one of the NY teams. Lets say he prefers BRK because they're a playoff team. Then BRK may not wanna max out Russell. Should we then max out Russell on a 4 year deal? Risky, but I'd do it. Draft Hayes.

Hayes
Lebron
Ingram
Russell
Ball

As plan Y?
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:

Hayes
Lebron
Ingram
Russell
Ball

I Like Russell, but i'm not convinced he's a max player.

BTW, i never thought in a million years he would come back, but Magic being gone could crack the door open. I think he'd make a very interesting backcourt with Lonzo and Lebron dominating the defensive attention could really open things up for him.
D-Shiznit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject:

SAS basically shot this down today no?
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject:

SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
SHAQ/KOBE=#1 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Why does that matter when you have Kyrie, Kuzma, Lebron, and BI in the lineup, that is all the offense you're going to need.
Laker_Jocker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Sign Kyrie.

Sign and Trade for Kawhi?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 15 of 55
Jump to: