2019 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD-RAPTORS 2019 CHAMPS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 445, 446, 447  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief


Joined: 07 Sep 2001
Posts: 36908
Location: O.C.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
This Lopez guy is pretty good. Wish we had him.


Who knew a floor spacing big might be useful?

*Will not be angry*

*Will not be angry*

*Will not be angry*

@&$%#!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 6144
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Fire pelinka! Lopez and randle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Brawn13
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 164

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
LKA wrote:
This Milwaukee team is really (bleep) good.

They can beat GSW in the finals if Durant doesn't play...


GS will light up Milwaukee


Gonna be tough even without Durant...with Durant in I see bucks taking 2 games at the most
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Japago
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Jun 2018
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Brook has been fantastic. I'm really surprised at how well he rebounded. It's a well-known weakness of his, although some of it is him boxing out and letting others rebound. He's always been a been a bit underrated as a rim protector.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Blazers aren’t done yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
aFFie
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 772

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Ygggbnnbgfredfghgff

Lopez seems like a great teammate and balls out when it matters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Mar 2015
Posts: 1572

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Kawhi 39% FG.

Where are all the stats/boxscore nerds now...?

Lowry 30 PTS on 67% FG

Safe to say that Kawhi "shot them out of it, being a ballhog" and that he should've passed it to Lowry more...?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LKA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 5181
Location: Sin City

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
defense wrote:
LKA wrote:
This Milwaukee team is really (bleep) good.

They can beat GSW in the finals if Durant doesn't play...


GS will light up Milwaukee


Gonna be tough even without Durant...with Durant in I see bucks taking 2 games at the most


Warriors have the better top talent of course, but this Milwaukee team is tough. They've been the best in this entire postseason imo. They are also the deepest. They also have a 7'0" point center. I know the Warriors are stacked, but 3 peating is difficult af and the Bucks can match up that's all I'm saying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YSong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Sep 2016
Posts: 2329

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Kawhi to Lakers getting closer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 45709

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject:

YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:01 pm    Post subject:

YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


We need a Deer Sweep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 12884

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:01 pm    Post subject:

YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer

https://media.giphy.com/media/S3Ot3hZ5bcy8o/giphy.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 135194
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
defense wrote:
LKA wrote:
This Milwaukee team is really (bleep) good.

They can beat GSW in the finals if Durant doesn't play...


GS will light up Milwaukee


The Bucks lit them up in the regular season and will do it again if GSW ain't on their best game


The regular season has nothing to do with the playoffs
_________________
Lennon lives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.


Who is the other superstar going to the Clips? Everyone is spoken for.

KD And Kyrie to NY
AD stays in NO
Klay stays in the Bay

If Kawhi is learning anything, it’s that it takes at least two SUPERstars to get to the finals. Ballmer has all the money. But none of the allure.


Last edited by €H£M£$TR¥ on Wed May 15, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LKA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 5181
Location: Sin City

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
LKA wrote:
defense wrote:
LKA wrote:
This Milwaukee team is really (bleep) good.

They can beat GSW in the finals if Durant doesn't play...


GS will light up Milwaukee


The Bucks lit them up in the regular season and will do it again if GSW ain't on their best game


The regular season has nothing to do with the playoffs


Yup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Brawn13
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 164

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
defense wrote:
LKA wrote:
This Milwaukee team is really (bleep) good.

They can beat GSW in the finals if Durant doesn't play...


GS will light up Milwaukee


Gonna be tough even without Durant...with Durant in I see bucks taking 2 games at the most


Warriors have the better top talent of course, but this Milwaukee team is tough. They've been the best in this entire postseason imo. They are also the deepest. They also have a 7'0" point center. I know the Warriors are stacked, but 3 peating is difficult af and the Bucks can match up that's all I'm saying.


Agreed. Even before this game I felt Bucks were a tougher matchup than Toronto. The “others” on Bucks Seem like the most consistent group of all the role players of the remaining playoff teams...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 3671

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:06 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.


Who is the other superstar going to the Clips? Everyone is spoken for.

KD And Kyrie to NY
AD stays in NO
Klay stays in the Bay

If Kawhi is learning anything, it’s that it takes at least two SUPERstars to get to the finals. Ballmer has all the money. But none of the allure.
Going to Clippers would be career suicide for Kawhi. Who else of significance plays for the clippers? A couple rookies and Lou Will and Gallinari? Please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 12451
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:07 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
This Lopez guy is pretty good. Wish we had him.


Who knew a floor spacing big might be useful?

*Will not be angry*

*Will not be angry*

*Will not be angry*

@&$%#!!




And against Luke's wishes, Magic let him walk...


Now isn't that special?
_________________
The move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 45709

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.


Who is the other superstar going to the Clips? Everyone is spoken for.

KD And Kyrie to NY
AD stays in NO
Klay stays in the Bay

If Kawhi is learning anything, it’s that it takes at least two SUPERstars to get to the finals. Ballmer has all the money. But none of the allure.


They have a great shot at Davis.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Come on Bucks... don’t let up... blow them out next game now that you got your playoff legs back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.


Who is the other superstar going to the Clips? Everyone is spoken for.

KD And Kyrie to NY
AD stays in NO
Klay stays in the Bay

If Kawhi is learning anything, it’s that it takes at least two SUPERstars to get to the finals. Ballmer has all the money. But none of the allure.


They have a great shot at Davis.


A rental. Sure give up all your assets and gamble on a rental. Do it West. Make Rich Paul’s job that much easier. This is what happens when you play the game of thrones. You get check mated by the King.


Last edited by €H£M£$TR¥ on Wed May 15, 2019 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 45709

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:10 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.


Who is the other superstar going to the Clips? Everyone is spoken for.

KD And Kyrie to NY
AD stays in NO
Klay stays in the Bay

If Kawhi is learning anything, it’s that it takes at least two SUPERstars to get to the finals. Ballmer has all the money. But none of the allure.


They have a great shot at Davis.


A rental. Sure give up all your assets and gamble on a rental. Do it West.


He's going to leave Kawhi already being in LA to go to the Lakers and this stable organization? Sure thing.
_________________
14-5-3-12


Last edited by ocho on Wed May 15, 2019 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LKA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 5181
Location: Sin City

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:10 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Come on Bucks... don’t let up... blow them out next game now that you got your playoff legs back.


Toronto has been excellent coming off of a loss, I still like Milwaukee next game tho. They've had a lot of time off after taking care of Boston early and it showed. Them still being able to pull this game out after a rusty start says a lot to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 12884

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.


Who is the other superstar going to the Clips? Everyone is spoken for.

KD And Kyrie to NY
AD stays in NO
Klay stays in the Bay

If Kawhi is learning anything, it’s that it takes at least two SUPERstars to get to the finals. Ballmer has all the money. But none of the allure.
Going to Clippers would be career suicide for Kawhi. Who else of significance plays for the clippers? A couple rookies and Lou Will and Gallinari? Please.


I agree, plus his uncle, sister, girlfriend, entire family are Laker fans....and his Father who was gunned down in LA was probably a Laker fan too. Maybe that means something to him, unlike Palmdale Paulina. If he loses to the Bucks, I think he comes to play with LBJ July 1st.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
ocho wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kawhi to Lakers getting closer


I do suppose when he signs with the Clippers he'll technically be closer.


Who is the other superstar going to the Clips? Everyone is spoken for.

KD And Kyrie to NY
AD stays in NO
Klay stays in the Bay

If Kawhi is learning anything, it’s that it takes at least two SUPERstars to get to the finals. Ballmer has all the money. But none of the allure.


They have a great shot at Davis.


A rental. Sure give up all your assets and gamble on a rental. Do it West.


He's going to leave Kawhi already being in LA to go to the Lakers and this stable organization? Sure thing.


They both have said they wanted to play for the Lakers. Why do you fight this fact? Who are you and where is the laker you represent?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 445, 446, 447  Next
Page 209 of 447
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB