Why no drama over MDA but so much drama around Tlue?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject:

well either way, we'll know once this all plays out.

1) If Houston can't get a comparable coach to accept an incentive laden contract with a low floor of $2.5M and/or

2) If D'Antoni gets a significantly better contract from another team,

Then we can judge how "cheap" Houston's offer was
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:09 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
well either way, we'll know once this all plays out.

1) If Houston can't get a comparable coach to accept an incentive laden contract with a low floor of $2.5M and/or

2) If D'Antoni gets a significantly better contract from another team,

Then we can judge how "cheap" Houston's offer was

When you cut a guy's salary in half and then place conditions on how he earns the other half back (achievements which are contingent in large part on variables he has no control over) you either want him to leave or you're being cheap. Either way it's a pretty lousy way to treat someone who has been good for you.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
ocho wrote:
So if Harden gets injured D'Antoni should lose half of his salary?

Add a clause tying it to how many games Harden plays.

[Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:18 pm]

Dreamshake wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
They should at least protect him against a Harden injury and a firing.

I would agree if:

1) Harden were injury prone or had ever missed the playoffs in Houston.

2) The potential weren’t there to make more than 5M via stipulations that have better odds than missing the playoffs

[Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:12 am]

No, you DID AGREE just a day earlier.

It's like you're so focused on arguing the opposite contrarian view you don't even realize that you contradict yourself.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
1) If there's no way he's going to miss the playoffs (outside of injuries), then why put that clause in there? What is it you're trying to protect yourself from?

Because it’s performance based. The flip side gives him $1M per playoff round won. He can get as much as $9M.

LongBeachPoly wrote:
2) If no other coach in the NBA has this clause, why make D'Antoni be the first to accept it?

He may make that offer to every coach he tries to get.

I can’t call an offer cheap when odds are you will get 5M and you get an extra 1M per round.

It’s cheap and if that is the owner’s mindset he will have little success in the NBA.
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject:

JIFISH wrote:
Beir32 wrote:

I dunno man. The guy has been a proven winner everywhere he's gone (sans LA where they gave him no players) and if it weren't for the Spurs and the Warriors then he'd have his championship(s).

I don't blame him for walking away from the table. He'll get a better offer next offseason no matter what the Rockets do next season.

It's funny that you find MDA a "proven winner". I'm sure at least he agrees with that assessment of his coaching abilities.
But how many championships has he won?
And he's had teams with an abundance of talent, including LA, where he had Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, and Dwight Howard.
I know when he came to the Lakers, he said he was coming to help us win a championship, which I found funny, considering how many championships he'd failed to win, and how many Kobe had actually won.
But I'm sure if the Rockets let him go, he'll find another sucker. I just hope it's not the Lakers (again).
And the difference between MDA and Ty Lue is that Lue has actually won a championship as a coach.

1. I addressed that in the very same sentence.
2. You think Ty Lue is a better coach than MDA then I guess.
3. Glad you had a laugh.
oaktown_dimond
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject:

Mike is 68 years old. He understandably is looking for one last pay day before retiring. He's a good coach and doesn't deserve to be jerked around imho.
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
ocho wrote:

Dreamshake wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

I would agree if:

2) The potential weren’t there to make more than 5M via stipulations that have better odds than missing the playoffs

It's like you're so focused on arguing the opposite contrarian view you don't even realize that you contradict yourself.

I did agree until I remembered the incentives going as high as 9M. If that weren’t clear in the multiple times I noted it then it should be now.

My view isn’t contrarian. Others on here have agreed. Folks agree elsewhere. I’ve seen plenty of folks on both sides of the aisle.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
ocho wrote:

Dreamshake wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

I would agree if:

I did agree until I remembered the incentives going as high as 9M. If that weren’t clear in the multiple times I noted it then it should be now.

My view isn’t contrarian. Others on here have agreed. Folks agree elsewhere. I’ve seen plenty of folks on both sides of the aisle.

Interesting mental gymnastics going on here.

So you're saying yesterday, you forgot about the incentives?

But this morning, you've remembered about the incentives?

Anyways, you keep referring to $9M. Where are you getting this number from?

D'Antoni's agent says:
Quote:
LeGarie also said the $1 million bonus for each round of the playoffs the Rockets reached in that season would begin with the second round.

And if you say Harden's guaranteed to make the playoffs because he's never missed the playoffs, well, isn't he also guaranteed to not make the finals since his Houston teams have never made the finals?

So, where are you getting this $9M number from?

This is James Harden's Houston Rockets playoff record:

2018-19 - Lost in 2nd rd ($1M)
2017-18 - Lost in West Finals ($2M)
2016-17 - Lost in 2nd rd ($1M)
2015-16 - Lost in 1st rd ($0M)
2014-15 - Lost in West Finals ($2M)
2013-14 - Lost in 1st rd ($0M)
2012-13 - Lost in 1st rd ($0M)

That's his 7 yr playoff record with Houston. He would have earned D'Antoni $6M in 7 years with this same incentive structure. An avg of $857k per year.

So, where did you come up with the $9M ceiling?

Doesn't his history suggest that D'Antoni would earn $5.86M?
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M
Win Finals = 1M

That’s my understanding.

LongBeachPoly wrote:
And if you say Harden's guaranteed to make the playoffs because he's never missed the playoffs, well, isn't he also guaranteed to not make the finals since his Houston teams have never made the finals?

Nope, especially if Durant leaves. But I think his odds are higher of advancing than missing the postseason. But again I ask, why should missing the playoffs be expected if Harden went down? Didn’t Pop make it without Kawhi? Didn’t Doc just make it after they shipped his best player off? Etc.

LongBeachPoly wrote:

That's his 7 yr playoff record with Houston. He would have earned D'Antoni $6M in 7 years with this same incentive structure. An avg of $857k per year.

So he woulda earned more than he’s currently making in almost every season? With a team that has more talent than every Harden led roster prior to his arrival? You do realize this owner has title contention or bust expectations for this team, right?
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M
Win Finals = 1M

That’s my understanding.

From what MDA's agent said, the offer is

$2.5 million.
$2.5 million for making the playoffs.
Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M

He didn't mention if there is any bonus for winning the finals. There might be, but he didn't say that.

My guess is MDA doesn't want to be in a position where the Rockets could simply decide to fire him, and only owe him $2.5 million. Giiven how in flux the organization seems, I understand that concern.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M
Win Finals = 1M

That’s my understanding.

$2.5 million.
Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M

He didn't mention if there is any bonus for winning the finals. There might be, but he didn't say that.

My guess is MDA doesn't want to be in a position where the Rockets could simply decide to fire him, and only owe him $2.5 million. Giiven how in flux the organization seems, I understand that concern.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:

Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M
Win Finals = 1M

That’s my understanding.

If you can substantiate this, that would be great since you continually use this $9M number.

Dreamshake wrote:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

Nope, especially if Durant leaves. But I think his odds are higher of advancing than missing the postseason. But again I ask, why should missing the playoffs be expected if Harden went down? Didn’t Pop make it without Kawhi? Didn’t Doc just make it after they shipped his best player off? Etc.

So, it's ok to use Harden's playoff history when discounting the $2.5M floor but not ok to use that same playoff history when pushing the $9M ceiling?

Dreamshake wrote:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

So he woulda earned more than he’s currently making in almost every season? With a team that has more talent than every Harden led roster prior to his arrival? You do realize this owner has title contention or bust expectations for this team, right?

You forgot about the part where he's not protected from injuries or being fired and having no long term contract.

What guarantee does D'Antoni have that the roster a year from now when the extension kicks in would be more talented?

CP3 will be even older (or traded). Other roster moves could be made.

What guarantees does D'Antoni have to sign this 1 yr extension?

It just makes absolutely no sense for D'Antoni to sign the extension. It's set up to totally protect Houston and offers nothing for D'Antoni.

1) Houston can fire him and only be on the hook for $2.5M
2) If Houston has a great season next year, they have him for 1 more year at a reasonable rate

D'Antoni is just better off not signing the extension which he understandably did not.

He'll probably get a way better deal on the market next year and once he does, it'll reflect on how cheap the Rockets' offer was.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:36 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M
Win Finals = 1M

That’s my understanding.

$2.5 million.
Reach round 2 = 1M
Reach round 3 = 1M
Reach Finals = 1M

Yup, not sure where that winning $1M number came from. Sounds like mental gymnastics.
Quote:
LeGarie also said the $1 million bonus for each round of the playoffs the Rockets reached in that season would begin with the second round.

Nothing about winning the finals would get him another $1M
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
If you can substantiate this, that would be great since you continually use this $9M number.

Quote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/rockets/amp/Mike-D-Antoni-s-agent-says-Rockets-offer-13911156.php

Fertitta said D’Antoni was offered a base salary of $5 million with an additional $1 million bonus for every round of the playoffs the Rockets won.

How many playoff rounds do you win to get a championship? Mental gymnastics....

LongBeachPoly wrote:
So, it's ok to use Harden's playoff history when discounting the $2.5M floor but not ok to use that same playoff history when pushing the $9M ceiling?

Yes, because utilizing both still result in you likely making more $$ than you currently make, with heavy odds that you don’t make the floor. With the potential to make double what you currently make. You don’t have to win the title to make more than your current salary. Make the playoffs and you are at 5M. Win round one and you are at 6M. Do what you did the first two years and you are at 7M and 6M.

LongBeachPoly wrote:
You forgot about the part where he's not protected from injuries or being fired and having no long term contract.

I didn’t forget. I’ve asked you, multiple times, why that should be an issue considering all the coaches losing top players and making the playoffs anyway. Making the playoffs is not some high benchmark, especially when the owner thinks it’s title or bust. Still waiting on an answer to that one FYI.

LongBeachPoly wrote:
IIt just makes absolutely no sense for D'Antoni to sign the extension. It's set up to totally protect Houston and offers nothing for D'Antoni.

It arguably doesn’t make sense since he wants more years, but not because it’s a cheap offer. The offer has heavy odds for him to make more than he currently makes.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Quote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/rockets/amp/Mike-D-Antoni-s-agent-says-Rockets-offer-13911156.php

Fertitta said D’Antoni was offered a base salary of $5 million with an additional $1 million bonus for every round of the playoffs the Rockets won.

How many playoff rounds do you win to get a championship? Mental gymnastics....

I clicked on your link, read that entire article and didn't find that quote you quoted.

All I saw was this:

Quote:

Here's the entire article word for word:

Quote:
Mike D’Antoni’s agent says Rockets’ offer not what it seems
Photo of Jonathan Feigen
Jonathan Feigen , Houston Chronicle May 31, 2019 Updated: May 31, 2019 9:25 p.m.

The gulf between the Rockets and coach Mike D’Antoni in talks on a contract extension appear significantly greater than described Thursday or than could be bridged.

The contract offer made to D’Antoni was considerably smaller than the $5 million that had been depicted by owner Tilman Fertitta and general manager Daryl Morey in a hastily called news conference Thursday, according to D’Antoni’s agent, leading to the decision to turn it down and coach next season in the final year of his current contract, which pays $4.5 million.

Warren LeGarie said that the Rockets’ offer would not be worth $5 million in the 2020-21 season if the Rockets failed to make the playoffs or D’Antoni was fired during the season.

“I’d like clear up some inaccuracies that were stated about the offer made to Mike,” LeGarie said. “The reported $5 million is really $2½ million because it comes with contingencies. One, it’s only $5 million if he makes the playoffs and two, if he is coaching the team at the end of the year.

“If they decide to fire Mike in the proverbial change of direction, he gets $2.5 million. If there is an injury or a change in the roster construction, of which Mike has no control, he nonetheless would become a victim of it.”

Morey confirmed LeGarie’s description of the offer, but otherwise declined to comment about the negotiations.

The Rockets’ base salary offer, even if considering it to be $5 million, is well shy of other recent contracts for veteran coaches such as Terry Stotts or Dwane Casey. If considered to be $2.5 million, it is less than for recent first-year coaches Nick Nurse or James Borrego, though with a chance to earn more.

LeGarie emphasized D’Antoni was in no way “insulted” by the offer.

“We’re not here to criticize the offer,” LeGarie said. “We’re here to choose whether or not to accept it. We chose based on the current market for coaches of his stature as well as what he has done for the Rockets, the offer did not make sense for him, though I’m sure it makes sense for the Rockets. We don’t consider the offer insulting. It’s still real money.

“But it is our right not to take it.”

Assuming negotiations with D’Antoni do not resume, the Rockets would move on to talks to retool the coaching staff, starting with the pursuit of an associate head coach to succeed Jeff Bzdelik.

With D’Antoni in the final season of his contract, some coaches could be hesitant to make a move, even with a promotion, while under contract, but Morey is confident there will be a good deal of interest in the positions open.

Asked specifically about Elston Turner, a former Rockets assistant who is greatly respected around the league and someone the Rockets interviewed for the head coaching position after Rick Adelman did not return, LeGarie said it would be premature to speculate if that would be a good fit.

Turner was most recently the assistant head coach on Dave Joerger’s staff with the Sacramento Kings.

“There’s been no discussion, other than I was told they like him,” said LeGarie, who also represents Turner.

jonathan.feigen [ at ] chron.com

twitter.com/jonathan_feigen

Where exactly is the part you quoted and highlighted?
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
IIt just makes absolutely no sense for D'Antoni to sign the extension. It's set up to totally protect Houston and offers nothing for D'Antoni.

It arguably doesn’t make sense since he wants more years, but not because it’s a cheap offer. The offer has heavy odds for him to make more than he currently makes.

Yeah, lots of mental gymnastics here.

It arguably doesn't make sense since he wants more years????

Is there any coach out there looking for a 1 yr extension?

Is there any offer out there that protects a coach less than what was offered to D'Antoni for injury and being fired?

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

I didn’t forget. I’ve asked you, multiple times, why that should be an issue considering all the coaches losing top players and making the playoffs anyway. Making the playoffs is not some high benchmark, especially when the owner thinks it’s title or bust. Still waiting on an answer to that one FYI.

Yeah, if it's no issue at all, why would you need protection? That's the part that makes no sense.

If having Harden guarantees you make the playoffs, then why would the team need protection against it?

Why would they need to save $2.5M just in case?

But, anyways, that's only half of it. The other half is D'Antoni is not protected for injuries or being fired.

Luke Walton got fired, he got more guaranteed than D'Antoni. D'Antoni would be the least protected coach in case of getting fired.

Why would any coach on D'Antoni's level take this sort of deal?

What chance did they think they had of D'Antoni accepting this deal?

Seems like they had zero chance of D'Antoni taking this deal. Doesn't even seem like he considered it.

So what's the point of offering such a deal that the coach wouldn't even consider accepting?
I Love LA
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

It seemed to me they’re looking to possibly blow this whole thing up.
If having Harden guarantees you make the playoffs, then why would the team need protection against it?

Why would they need to save $2.5M just in case?

But, anyways, that's only half of it. The other half is D'Antoni is not protected for injuries or being fired.

Luke Walton got fired, he got more guaranteed than D'Antoni. D'Antoni would be the least protected coach in case of getting fired.

Why would any coach on D'Antoni's level take this sort of deal?

What chance did they think they had of D'Antoni accepting this deal?

Seems like they had zero chance of D'Antoni taking this deal. Doesn't even seem like he considered it.

So what's the point of offering such a deal that the coach wouldn't even consider accepting?

Yeah it seems the Rockets are trying to get ready to blow this whole thing up.
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:57 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

Paragraph 4. Sentence 1.

[url=https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/rockets/article/Mike-D-Antoni-rejects-Rockets-13907973.php?utm_campaign=CMS%20Sharing%20Tools%20(Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral][/url]
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Paragraph 4. Sentence 1.

[url=https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/rockets/article/Mike-D-Antoni-rejects-Rockets-13907973.php?utm_campaign=CMS%20Sharing%20Tools%20(Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral][/url]

This has been refuted by D’Atoni’s agent.

What would be your basis for accepting parts of what Tilman Fertitta says and parts of what D’Antoni’s agent says?

Tilman Fertitta says he had a base of $5M
D’Antoni’s agent says they had a base of only $2.5M.

Seems like you are going with the $2.5M number?

Tilman Fertitta says the incentives are $1M per every playoff round won.
D’Antoni’s agent says it’s $1M for every round reached, starting w/ the 2nd rd.

Guess you’re going w/ Tilman Fertitta‘s number since it’ll make the incentives even higher?

It’s funny how you can be so specific on remembering exactly what the incentives are (article from May 30) yet just Saturday, June 1, you claim to have forgotten that there even existed incentives at all.

Somehow, you remembered exactly what Tilman Fertitta claimed the incentives were yet you totally forgot that there were even incentives in the first place?

You sure are doing alot of mental gymnastics w/ your explanations.
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Paragraph 4. Sentence 1.

No, it hasn't. Here is another article with more clarity:

Quote:

[url=https://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-GM-clarifies-extension-offer-to-coach-13923134.php?utm_campaign=CMS%20Sharing%20Tools%20(Desktop)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral][/url]

The Rockets extension offer included a $1 million bonus for each round of the playoffs the team won as D’Antoni’s agent said Friday and Morey confirmed.

You have to win four playoff rounds to win a title. 4 + 5 = 9

LongBeachPoly wrote:
You sure are doing alot of mental gymnastics w/ your explanations.

Naw, my answers are pretty straightforward and direct. Even giving you the source documents you request. Someone may be doing some mental gymnastics but it's not me.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:

[url=https://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-GM-clarifies-extension-offer-to-coach-13923134.php?utm_campaign=CMS%20Sharing%20Tools%20(Desktop)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral][/url]

The Rockets extension offer included a $1 million bonus for each round of the playoffs the team won as D’Antoni’s agent said Friday and Morey confirmed.

Nope, that's a mischaracterization provided by the article.

This is the only quote that could be found from D'Antoni's agent (on Friday):

Quote:

There are no other quotes out there from D'Antoni's agent confirming $1M for each round won.

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Paragraph 4. Sentence 1.

No, it hasn't. Here is another article with more clarity:

Quote:

Umm, huh?

This is exactly what it says in your article:

Quote:

Morey had previously confirmed a Houston Chronicle report on Friday that D’Antoni would be paid $2.5 million if the team failed to make the playoffs or if he was fired during that season.

D’Antoni’s agent Warren LeGarie said the coach would not get the full $5 million if that were the case. However, the $2.5 million would only be if the Rockets did not bring him back for the 2020-21 season.

You're saying that's not LeGarie refuting the $5M base? Do you even read the links that you provide? What exactly are you arguing?
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject:

They left out the part about CSI scores being above national average
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Nope, that's a mischaracterization provided by the article.

A mischaracterization by the writer covering the team, who is actually talking to both sides on the record, and has to have his sources and quotes cleared by the newspaper? Lol, and you say I’m performing mental gymnastics. The article you referenced from the agent....Feign wrote it. The two I just linked, Feign wrote them.

LongBeachPoly wrote:
You're saying that's not LeGarie refuting the $5M base? Do you even read the links that you provide? What exactly are you arguing?

I never said the base wasn’t 2.5M. In fact, the majority of our discussion makes note of the 2.5M floor. Multiple comments about me being ok with the floor since there is a potential high of 9M. Remember those? Let me pose your own question back to you:

What exactly are you arguing?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6
Jump to: