OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1830, 1831, 1832 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject:

hydrohead wrote:
epak wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
epak wrote:
I'll miss you BGH.
Moral of the story: when in a debate, and the other party is labeling you something as their retort, run away. At that point it's no longer about the subject matter.

That's one lesson for sure. But when you have a history of fighting, you don't get a lot of latitude.

Ah. Got it.

Y’all should have been around in the JD days.

Lol yeah. That was fun.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:18 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
The Lebrons wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
The Lebrons wrote:
I asked this before, has Ingram resumed physical activity?

I don't think anyone knows..

The way people are talking in this thread, I'd say that fact is quite relevant.

No it isn't.. It has nothing to do with what caused his clot.. This is suuuupppeeerr easy to understand lol.

I have trouble understanding why this isn't clearly apparent, or why you'd say what you just said with all due respect.

Well you're quite apoplectic on the topic of Ingram in general, I'm concerned what kind of shape he's going to be in coming into the season. He's a slow starter already.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject:

The Lebrons wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
The Lebrons wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
The Lebrons wrote:
I asked this before, has Ingram resumed physical activity?

I don't think anyone knows..

The way people are talking in this thread, I'd say that fact is quite relevant.

No it isn't.. It has nothing to do with what caused his clot.. This is suuuupppeeerr easy to understand lol.

I have trouble understanding why this isn't clearly apparent, or why you'd say what you just said with all due respect.

Well you're quite apoplectic on the topic of Ingram in general, I'm concerned what kind of shape he's going to be in coming into the season. He's a slow starter already.

Another odd response.. First you send a veiled shot, which I'd like you to get specific about if you could. Then you shift your position entirely from what it was when you initiated this exchange, I suspect you did this because you realized it didn't make any sense.

Being concerned about his conditioning, and a slow start is understandable..
SpunkieLakerCat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject:

BRANDON INGRAM TO HOST BASKETBALL CAMP IN EL PASO - KVIA https://www.kvia.com/sports/brandon-ingram-to-host-basketball-camp-in-el-paso/1084202439

An NBA star will be sharing his knowledge of the game with the El Paso community this summer. Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram, the #2 overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, will be hosting a basketball camp "Basketball 101 with Brandon Ingram" in El Paso next month.

The one-day camp, which will run on July 27th at either the Don Haskins Center or Del Valle High School, will be open to kids age 5-18 and run from 9am-4pm. Tickets for the camp are available on Eventbrite, and cost $100 per camper. General admission tickets will be available for fans and family at $30 per person.

Ingram, a 6-9 forward, just finished his third season in the league which saw him average a career high 18.3 points per game. Prior to the NBA, Ingram played collegiately at Duke and was a McDonald's All-American in 2015.

Coach Wooden
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject:

SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
BRANDON INGRAM TO HOST BASKETBALL CAMP IN EL PASO - KVIA https://www.kvia.com/sports/brandon-ingram-to-host-basketball-camp-in-el-paso/1084202439

An NBA star will be sharing his knowledge of the game with the El Paso community this summer. Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram, the #2 overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, will be hosting a basketball camp "Basketball 101 with Brandon Ingram" in El Paso next month.

The one-day camp, which will run on July 27th at either the Don Haskins Center or Del Valle High School, will be open to kids age 5-18 and run from 9am-4pm. Tickets for the camp are available on Eventbrite, and cost $100 per camper. General admission tickets will be available for fans and family at $30 per person.

Ingram, a 6-9 forward, just finished his third season in the league which saw him average a career high 18.3 points per game. Prior to the NBA, Ingram played collegiately at Duke and was a McDonald's All-American in 2015.

One of y'all in LA need to register your kid or your neighbor kid, take the benjamin hit and get the kid ask BI straight up how he doing
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:07 am    Post subject: O

Crap. The blood clot shrunk BI to 6'9"
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: O

epak wrote:

He’s always been 6’9”
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:26 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:

One of y'all in LA need to register your kid or your neighbor kid, take the benjamin hit and get the kid ask BI straight up how he doing

Not sure why LA parents would be the ones to ask for an event in Texas.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:54 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:

We have enough Lakers people in the media, one of them needs to go.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: O

Luminous8 wrote:
epak wrote:

He’s always been 6’9”

Really?
I thought he was taller. Hmm
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: O

epak wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
epak wrote:

He’s always been 6’9”

Really?

He’s an oddly shaped dude. He doesn’t have a really long neck so I think his body is more of a dude who’s closer to 6’10” or 6’11”. Similar to Elton Brand back in the day.
Mege
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject:

He actually has high shoulders. So, body-wise, he may be taller than the tape suggests.

I think a lot of us expected him to continue growing since he was so young when we drafted him. There were also a report (by Mike Trudell) in 2017 that he had grown to 6' 11" or 7'.
Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: O

Luminous8 wrote:
epak wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
epak wrote:

He’s always been 6’9”

Really?

He’s an oddly shaped dude. He doesn’t have a really long neck so I think his body is more of a dude who’s closer to 6’10” or 6’11”. Similar to Elton Brand back in the day.

Brandon Ingram looks taller than Ben Simmons here. Ben Simmons is listed at 6'10". Look where Brandon's shoulders are. This is from when they were rookies.

https://i0.wp.com/respectmyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2016-0807-Brandon-Ingram-Ben-Simmons-Kris-Dunn.jpg

EDIT: actually angle and positioning, I think their shoulders are probably around the same height.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: O

Staccatos wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
epak wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
epak wrote:

He’s always been 6’9”

Really?

Brandon Ingram looks taller than Ben Simmons here. Ben Simmons is listed at 6'10". Look where Brandon's shoulders are. This is from when they were rookies.

https://i0.wp.com/respectmyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2016-0807-Brandon-Ingram-Ben-Simmons-Kris-Dunn.jpg

EDIT: actually angle and positioning, I think their shoulders are probably around the same height.

https://twitter.com/NBAAllStar/status/964683643141611520?s=20 shoes can skew an inch. his last measurement is 6'9.5 but he's not taller than 6'8.5 in this pic

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/head-coach-luke-walton-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-and-brandon-ingram-picture-id610723904 Luke is at least 6'8
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject:

We dont count hair in height?
Inverse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Saw a member post in another thread that Lonzo is the only youth we have thats elite at anything (assuming he means his defense which I agree).

But I also disagree with that narrative because I feel like BI is elite at attacking the rim. Few players in the league 6'9+ have a better Euro/knack for attacking the rim than BI (Giannis/KD/PG13/LBJ). That's elite company. Am I just being a homer? Being top 5 in the league at players at that size for attacking the rim is nothing to scoff at
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Inverse wrote:
Saw a member post in another thread that Lonzo is the only youth we have thats elite at anything (assuming he means his defense which I agree).

But I also disagree with that narrative because I feel like BI is elite at attacking the rim. Few players in the league 6'9+ have a better Euro/knack for attacking the rim than BI (Giannis/KD/PG13/LBJ). That's elite company. Am I just being a homer? Being top 5 in the league at players at that size for attacking the rim is nothing to scoff at

BI was a very good iso scorer last year. He was also an elite iso scorer at Duke.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:

If you count hair I'm 6'4 when i wake up

Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:09 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
epak wrote:

We get it, we get it, you're not balding like the rest of LG. No need to flex.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
defense wrote:
epak wrote:

I think the bigger flex is the implication that he's over 6 feet. Like everyone on the internet.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
defense wrote:
epak wrote:

I think the bigger flex is the implication that he's over 6 feet. Like everyone on the internet.

Good point. I assumed 8" of hair.
Texas_Pete
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
epak wrote:

Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject:

The man has some fun highlights:

Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject:

The man has some fun highlights:

I can’t help but watch Kawhi and not see what Brandon could become.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Everyone seems to forget his Philly game. which was before his streak at the end of his season. that was like his breakout party
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1830, 1831, 1832 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next
Page 1831 of 1885
Jump to: