Lionel Hollins joins Lakers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:37 am    Post subject:

complaining about complainers...

DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject:

I’m a little split on this hire. Last year, I really felt we needed an old head around the young coach. You’ve got to have someone who will tell it like he sees it and has seen too much to care what LeBron or anyone else thinks. You miss a defensive assignment, old head will call you out. So I hope that’s the role here. I think that’s the logic behind this.

The other side of the coin...I want to ice pick my ears when old head starts talking about analytics. Just shut up. And why is it when old head starts taking about advanced analytics he always starts talking about +/-? I swear I’ve heard this about 10 times. Kills me. Stay in your lane.

Vogel is the head coach. He’s outlined the vision, which is analytics based. I suspect Hollins knows the place of an assistant and will respect the position he has (Kidd on the other hand...).
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16
Jump to: