General Professional Boxing Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 469, 470, 471 ... 512, 513, 514  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Rolls wasn't much of a test. 4th round KO. Rolls was flat footed. He stayed in front of GGG. Had a lazy almost non existent jab. He didn't seem to have any power. GGG looked good. I think there may be a Canelo trilogy.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:30 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Rolls wasn't much of a test. 4th round KO. Rolls was flat footed. He stayed in front of GGG. Had a lazy almost non existent jab. He didn't seem to have any power. GGG looked good. I think there may be a Canelo trilogy.

hope so...will still take GGG
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

If he doesn't knock out Canelo. I don't see him getting the W. Most the judges will give him is a draw.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:04 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

If he doesn't knock out Canelo. I don't see him getting the W. Most the judges will give him is a draw.

Most likely. Saul is the cash cow.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:59 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

GGG back to form, for sure trilogy coming up... Salmon payday
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

GGG back to form, for sure trilogy coming up... Salmon payday

Easy win for Gennady.

If it gets to a trilogy I don't think it's a walk. Saul is a determine fighter. I think it would be a war and if pressed to chose, I chose Saul.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject:

anyone watching this Fury fight?
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject:

I love Fury. Just got my ESPN+ trial.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:53 pm    Post subject:

How exactly are you guys watching the fight? I'm watching on the ESPN app on my Samsung TV and the picture is not that great. Much worse than DAZN.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject:

that did not last long....Fury wins with TKO
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Fury will take out Wilder next time they match up....
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Welp.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Fury singing Aerosmith
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
    How exactly are you guys watching the fight? I'm watching on the ESPN app on my Samsung TV and the picture is not that great. Much worse than DAZN.

ESPN+. It's a streaming app. I get a great picture on DAZN

Fury is a trip. I'm not a Aerosmith fan. Only know Steven Tyler from the movie Be Cool. I believe he's going to beat Wilder when the again meet. He's a boxer puncher, Wlder's just a puncher.

jodeke
    Retired Number
    Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Jermell Charlo took care of Jorge Cota in the 3rd round. I want to see him fight Tony Harrison again. He was robbed in that fight.

ryan_c
    Star Player
    Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:58 pm    Post subject:

Pacquiao successfully completed the 4th testing on him by VADA

http://vada-testing.org/congratulations-to-manny-pacquiao-on-successfully-completing-vada-testing/

This should silence people who spread lies.
    jodeke
    Retired Number
    Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:

http://vada-testing.org/congratulations-to-manny-pacquiao-on-successfully-completing-vada-testing/

PacMan's allegedly using PED's was earlier in his career when he was going from weight class to weight class so rapidly.

Laker_Dynasty
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
    ryan_c wrote:

PacMan's allegedly using PED's was earlier in his career when he was going from weight class to weight class so rapidly.

Remember jo, only reason it became a big question was cuz floyd made accusations, not even questions. And everybody seems to forget, he was draining himself down to 126, Probably should have moved up sooner, were it not for uncle bob trying to cash in at the lower weight classes first. I remember his fight night weight against Morales (3rd fight), he was close to welterweight. And even when he moved up, he had to consume an insane amount of calories, just to keep his weight up and not lose during training camp.

Time for the Lakers to create a whole new legacy! We want 10 more trophies boys!
    ryan_c
    Star Player
    Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
    ryan_c wrote:

Pac has never been tested positive on all his test. While boxers like Floyd and Canelo have been tested positive before on prohibited substance.
    jodeke
    Retired Number
    Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject:

ryan_c wrote:
    jodeke wrote:
    ryan_c wrote:

Pac has never been tested positive on all his test. While boxers like Floyd and Canelo have been tested positive before on prohibited substance.

I'm aware of that.

BadGuy
    Star Player
    Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject:

If Pac beats Thurman, expect people to continue the slander/libel about Pac taking PEDs regardless of how many times he's been tested. Meanwhile, fighters like Canelo are given a pass for eating "bad tacos" despite his trainers being a family of butchers in Mexico
    jodeke
    Retired Number
    Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:25 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
    If Pac beats Thurman, expect people to continue the slander/libel about Pac taking PEDs regardless of how many times he's been tested. Meanwhile, fighters like Canelo are given a pass for eating "bad tacos" despite his trainers being a family of butchers in Mexico

I believe he was given a pass because the drug he tested positive for was used in raising beef in Mexico. He ate the beef. LINK

ryan_c
    Star Player
    Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject:

It took a bone collector basketball player to TKO Floyd Mayweather for good.

BadGuy
    Star Player
    Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:07 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
    BadGuy wrote:

I believe he was given a pass because the drug he tested positive for was used in raising beef in Mexico. He ate the beef. LINK

He was still suspended, so he wasn't exactly given a pass. His excuse was dubious at best for a professional athelete.
    Osei
    Starting Rotation
    Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:

Pacquiao is probably my favorite fighter of this generation but I definitely think he was on PEDs in his prime. (A lot more fighters are on PEDs than people think - there are several ways to beat those tests consistently.) I do also think Pacquiao's been off PEDs and clean for several years now (going back to even before that first loss to Tim Bradley)...
    Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 469, 470, 471 ... 512, 513, 514  Next
    Page 470 of 514
    Jump to: