Hypothetical: if we didn’t get Lebron, would we have gotten PG, KL, AD?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Hypothetical: if we didn’t get Lebron, would we have gotten PG, KL, AD?

Assuming we got no one last summer, I’m thinking KL would have wanted to come here and asked us to trade our assets for another star like PG or AD.

Or, perhaps PG would have arrived last summer if he didn’t catch wind that Lebron was coming...and we may have gotten AD via trade and KL via FA.

Thoughts? Lots of unhealthy what-if thoughts going on my mind...
#DeathMetalMatters
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject:

Yeah, I think it's time to move on. No need for hypotheticals. I think we are all disappointed, to a certain degree. Lets move on.
clutchkobe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Hypothetical: if we didn’t get Lebron, would we have gotten PG, KL, AD?

BigBallerBrand wrote:
Assuming we got no one last summer, I’m thinking KL would have wanted to come here and asked us to trade our assets for another star like PG or AD.

Or, perhaps PG would have arrived last summer if he didn’t catch wind that Lebron was coming...and we may have gotten AD via trade and KL via FA.

Thoughts? Lots of unhealthy what-if thoughts going on my mind...

Well im good with who we have....we dont want the laker wanna be's like kawhi and george....they are enemies as far as im concern and they dont matter anymore. If you dont want to be a laker we dont want you
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject:

The hell with AD, I would have "settled" for PG and Kawhi. That should have been plan A. PG was plan A until LeBron showed interest.

This could have been our team.

Lonzo
PG/Hart
Kawhi/Ingram
Kuzma
McGee

And if I'm not mistaken, a max slot for AD in 2020 if he wanted to come. Or whoever the hell else we could sign. Maybe even Kyrie.

Oh well.
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject:

How do you keep Lonzo and Ingram while getting PG?

We would have had to trade for him. He did not want to sign with us.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: