Message to ALL LAKER FANS and Lakers MNGMT

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NBAFan07
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Message to ALL LAKER FANS and Lakers MNGMT

I beg, I plead, to the Laker mngmt and Laker fans....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS TEAM GROW. This is a young team, who, believe it or not has ALL THE PIECES needed to win a title NOW. All they need is time to grow, and time to gel. They have the best player in the game, who has changed his game and took it to another level. They have an All-Star, who is a perfect sidekick to him that's capable of just murdering guys who has stepped up his play on both ends of the court. They have 3 Bigs in Kwame, Bynum and Turiaf who can handle the defensive end and handle the paint pretty well. You have Kwame who can lock up the Duncans, Brands, etc of the world and Bynum who can alter and block shots who is just getting better and will get better, with the work ethic they have. They have a great bench, with Evans and Rad along with Ronny and Bynum(for now until he is ready).

This team has all the pieces, all they need is time to gel and for mngmt to let them stay together. Kobe knows this, this is the team he wants and believe they can make a run with this current group. So, once again I beg and plead with all the fans and mngmt to let this YOUNG team stay together and continue to grow together as a UNIT. You can already see how good they are, and this is without Kwame and Lamar. People talk about, they are playing good without Lamar he can be traded for the missing piece. I have news for you, HE IS THE MISSING PIECE. Lamar is the type of guy who can fit in with any team, the way he plays and this team will be that much better when he returns. He and Kobe, will be 1 of the best duos in the league. Watching that video on Kobe's site about Lamar and Kobe sent chills up my back. I just wish they were able to play more together this year, because you can see it these guys really love playing with each other and they will just get better, you seen already they can play together. They will just get better, and come playoff time? Watchout, Lamar was going to make the All-Star team had he continued his level of play and was still healthy. With the Lakers record, and his play before his injury there was no doubt in my mind that he was going to get voted in by the Coaches. But this will only drive him to work harder, and become the All-Star he is and can be. With Kobe and Phill by his side, HE WILL GET THERE. I personally GARAUNTEE it.....

So, I beg Mitch....DON'T DO IT....DON'T DO IT...
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject:

Uh, I don't know what people are talking about trading Lamar or Kwame, but I'm pretty sure Mitch, Phil and Dr. Buss aren't among them.
davidse
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject:

no, this team does not have all the pieces to win the title now.

next year ? maybe.

do we need superstars ? not necessarily - 1- 2 veteran role players may be all that's needed.

but this roster will not win an nba title this year.
TheProdigy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Unless you have a team capable of going 82-0, you can always improve.
NMLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject:

There is always room for improvement...especially on defense for this team...
PassiontoWin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Lame thread.
lamar7odom
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject:

lakers can win the championship this year!!
Terry_Teagle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Message to ALL LAKER FANS and Lakers MNGMT

NBAFan07 wrote:
I beg, I plead, to the Laker mngmt and Laker fans....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS TEAM GROW.

So, I beg Mitch....DON'T DO IT....DON'T DO IT...

Don't you worry, if there is one thing you can be sure of is that Mitch definitly will not DO IT.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject:

No!
I must suppress their growth!
I cannot let them grow!
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject:

I think you should always be open to trades and manuevers if you think they will help the team.
Terry_Teagle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject:

Lakers have not shown any willingness to trade anybody of real value. Can't say I blame them. I'm not sure any of these guys that were available would have really helped the team anyway.
PROUDLAKERFAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject:

shnjb wrote:
No!
I must suppress their growth!
I cannot let them grow!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: