THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1613, 1614, 1615 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject:

The cynic in me believes the overtly racist comments towards freshmen Congresswomen are just a tactic to distract the public from the concentration camps.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
The cynic in me believes the overtly racist comments towards freshmen Congresswomen are just a tactic to distract the public from the concentration camps.

I think it's very probable at this point. They've gone to this tactic way too many times for it to be coincidental.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Here are the "scary" women that are so threatening to Trump:

Last edited by ChefLinda on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
kikanga wrote:

I think it's very probable at this point. They've gone to this tactic way too many times for it to be coincidental.

That and the fact that fellow child rapist Jeffrey Epstein is in jail. If accused of human rights abuses and rape, better to use racism to distract. I guess that's a permanent part of the GOP playbook now.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

Trump's base supports the camps and he doesn't care about how those on the Left feel about the camps. So there's no need for deflection.

Trump has made it very clear he doesn't need any excuses to explain why he is not a racist.

He's good with it.

The sooner all of the rest of us acknowledge and accept that fact, the better the chances that this country gets itself back on track come 2020.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:55 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Trump's base supports the camps and he doesn't care about how those on the Left feel about the camps. So there's no need for deflection.

Trump has made it very clear he doesn't need any excuses to explain why he is not a racist.

He's good with it.

The sooner all of the rest of us acknowledge and accept that fact, the better the chances that this country gets itself back on track come 2020.

I agree, with the part of your statement that says Trump's base is a constant. Poor non-college-educated white people are unswayed by news. This changes nothing for them. They are loyal and voting, even if the apocalypse happens before the 2020 election.

Where we diverge in opinion is outside of Trump's base. That's the variable that changes day to day.

Either way, I think it'll backfire on him. Whether your a Dem voter who constantly thinks about the Geneva convention violations in the concentration camps, or not. Trump's abhorrent-ness is a buffet. Plenty of things for Dem voters to choose from.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:24 pm    Post subject:

I can't believe the media hasn't figured this out yet. He tweets crazy sh to control the news cycle and distract from something else. No point in getting all worked up about it anymore. It doesn't matter, he is who he is. If he tweets the N word next week, it's not going to change anything. It's a tactic. His tweets are meticulously crafted by his team to control the cycle, and to rile up his base. And every damn time, the democrats fall for it.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I really believe this Epstein child trafficking ring is WAYYYY bigger then we've been told, and many people on both sides are involved. If you look at all the connections, between how he got his money, and different intelligence agencies involved, what we know is just the tip of the iceberg.

Expect a lot more distraction tweets if more information is revealed out of this case.

Quote:
Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.

After zipping up his pants, Defendant Trump physically pushed both minors away while angrily berating them for the “poor” quality of their sexual performance.

...Johnson loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to “please wear a condom”. Defendant Trump responded by violently striking her in the face with his open hand and screaming that “he would do whatever he wanted” as he refused to wear the protection.

When the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, in tears asked Defended Trump what would happen if he had impregnated her, Defendant Trump grabbed his wallet and threw some money at her and screamed at her that she should use the money “to get a (bleep) abortion

https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit?campaign=VigLink&ad_group=xxc1xx&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:01 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

It is to attract attention to those people locked in cages are from (bleep) hole lawless countries filled with crime and horrible people...

To reinforce to his base that all brown immigrants are bad

ZERO EMPATHY whatsoever.. pure psycho everything

America used to have a statue of Liberty with some lies written on it but at least we would give proper "lip service" to human rights and the suffering of others...

He is also trying to say that America is so great.. IT WAS before all of Trumps lawlessness showed our whole Political system is spineless and defenseless against a determined Tyrant
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject:

Following Pelosi's lead, which Trump graciously accommodated with his offensive, outrageous, vile, specious, ignorant and divisive follow up, Lindsay boy doesn't disappoint the Republican base in piling on.

Quote:
"Well, we all know that (New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and this crowd are a bunch of communists, they hate Israel, they hate our own country," Graham said during an appearance on "Fox and Friends." "They're calling the guards along our border, the border patrol agents, 'concentration camp guards.' They accuse people who support Israel of doing it for the Benjamins. They're anti-Semitic. They're anti-America."

Lindsay's words, and others like them, and how Republicans will play Democrats as favoring open borders, will be challenges for the party to overcome.

Pelosi and other Democrats must be careful with their criticisms of fellow Democrats.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject:

Our leaders are Political Trolls

Graham is the bully nobody punched in his mouth which is what he deserves right now

Dragging the intelect of America into the sewer

Talking like a high school tough guy throwing out GIGANTIC LABELS

Communist
Anti American
Anti Israel

Notice how he acknowledged some guards are concentration camp guards without saying it

Pity is better than hate

America has (bleep) hole leadership
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject:

Lindsay's words appeal to the lowest common denominator. The least intellectual among us

It's almost like he and Trump hope the troglodyte supremacists start violence against liberals

Lindsay is like an animal trainer yelling out commands to his subhuman supporters
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:54 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
Following Pelosi's lead, which Trump graciously accommodated with his offensive, outrageous, vile, specious, ignorant and divisive follow up, Lindsay boy doesn't disappoint the Republican base in piling on.

Quote:
"Well, we all know that (New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and this crowd are a bunch of communists, they hate Israel, they hate our own country," Graham said during an appearance on "Fox and Friends." "They're calling the guards along our border, the border patrol agents, 'concentration camp guards.' They accuse people who support Israel of doing it for the Benjamins. They're anti-Semitic. They're anti-America."

Lindsay's words, and others like them, and how Republicans will play Democrats as favoring open borders, will be challenges for the party to overcome.

Pelosi and other Democrats must be careful with their criticisms of fellow Democrats.

Nothing starts off the week like a nice big bowl of McCarthyism
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject:

So where’s the democratic leaders calling out trump and graham for racist, I mean the ‘mis-characterization’ of democratic congress women of color?
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject:

There is nothing wrong with healthy policy debate between progressives and moderate Dems.
Trump obviously trying to create infighting for his opposition. Doubt Dems will fall for it. The media on the other hand.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:48 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
There is nothing wrong with healthy policy debate between progressives and moderate Dems.
Trump obviously trying to create infighting for his opposition. Doubt Dems will fall for it. The media on the other hand.

They don't need to fall for it. They are already attacking each other as it is.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Last edited by DaMuleRules on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

They need to fall for it. They are already attacking each other as it is.

This something I feared would happen. Say what you will about Biden I think him trying to stay away from attacking other Dems was the way to go. He's been pushed to a point where he has no choice but to defend. LINK

Now is the time to unify. The Republicans are the party of Trump and even though I'm almost positive many don't agree with the way Trump is running the administration they go along to get along. They are a spineless party who's actions are dismantling a 243 year old system.

Never in my life time did I think I'd fear America becoming a autocracy. Trumps divisive, racists policies are dangerous and they're working.

I seldom bed down for the night without saying a prayer. I intend to add a request. That being, please remove Donald John Trump from office. I would ask he go to jail but I'll leave that fate in the hands of our legislators.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
So where’s the democratic leaders calling out trump and graham for racist, I mean the ‘mis-characterization’ of democratic congress women of color?

They’re Cowards. Need to get rid of the old guard status quo Democrats
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Could you give me an example? Just cause maybe me and you see the same story and we take 2 different things from it.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject:

If the 2020 election was an elementary school classroom.
Warren is the smartest kid in the class.
Kamala is a smart likeable kid in the class.
And Trump is ...
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:58 pm    Post subject:

cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

He's good with it.

The problem is his base...what do we do about that?
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
governator wrote:

I won’t go that far, there’s condemnations from dems congressmen/women, I just wanna see fire fight with fire, more than these soft rebukes. Impeach this racist out of US government
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 pm    Post subject:

cisternachyli wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

He's good with it.

The problem is his base...what do we do about that?

Nothing anybody can do. The lost of Merrick Garland gave the shrinking Trump (GOP in general) an extra generation to rule as the powerful ‘minority’
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Could you give me an example? Just cause maybe me and you see the same story and we take 2 different things from it.

Well, for one, the back and forth between Pelosi and AOC that lead to AOC implying that Pelosi was racist, which prompted even Donald Trump to come to Pelosi's defense. And I am not laying it all at AOC's feet. There's been back and forth within the Dem leadership from lots of fronts. I'm simply pointing out that the Dems don't need Donald Trump's rhetoric to influence them to go at each other - they have been doing that. Further example being the accusation that Pelosi has engaged in a complete dereliction of duty because she hasn't pressed forward with Impeachment.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
governator wrote:

I won’t go that far, there’s condemnations from dems congressmen/women, I just wanna see fire fight with fire, more than these soft rebukes. Impeach this racist out of US government

This is what I meant when I said they were cowards. They're more worried about some political victories instead of upholding their duty to the constitution and the citizens of this country. I don't buy the political suicide excuse for not impeaching Trump. Get rid of this piece of (bleep) and his goons before it becomes a full blown Fascist dictatorships. We're already seeing Kellyanne Conway and Bar ignoring legal subpoenas with 0 consequences. This doesn't resemble a democracy at all currently
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1613, 1614, 1615 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 1614 of 3663
Jump to: