Best Basketball Freshman Since LeBron James

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:18 am    Post subject: Best Basketball Freshman Since LeBron James

National basketball recruiting expert: Emoni Bates best freshman since LeBron James
Quote:

Bates, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound rising sophomore prospect at Ypsilanti (Mich.) Lincoln High School has completely exploded on the national scene. Now 247Sports director of basketball recruiting Evan Daniels is offering up the most glowing assessment of Bates' game yet:

"(Bates is) the best freshman I've ever seen," Daniels told CBS Sports for a feature on the Class of 2022 guard. … "Obviously he has some impressive physical tools at his size; he's a good athlete. But the thing that really stands out is his skill set. He has advanced scoring moves and just ridiculous footwork for a kid his age. I think it's that combination of things that makes him certainly the best freshman talent that I've scouted at that stage."

Quote:
"Me and my parents threw that out a little bit," Emoni said. "Maybe. I talk about it, we think about it sometimes. Maybe if [by then] I'm too mature for high school and I feel like am ready to go to college, I might for a year and then go to the league. Or just get better and stay in the gym for a summer and just work out and get better every day. But it's been mentioned a lot in my house, re-classing up after my junior year and playing a freshman year in college."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/national-basketball-recruiting-expert-emoni-bates-best-freshman-since-lebron-james/ar-AAEzubI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: